Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Abacha, 54, Dies, Buried In Kano - Throwback Guardian Newspaper Headline - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha, 54, Dies, Buried In Kano - Throwback Guardian Newspaper Headline (58105 Views)

Yusuf Buratai Buried In Maiduguri (Photos) / Buhari Blaming Since 1984 - Twitter User Shares Jan '84 Sunday Herald Headline / Gidado Idris Dies & Buried. Atiku Abubakar Attends Burial (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abacha, 54, Dies, Buried In Kano - Throwback Guardian Newspaper Headline by balesh2lead: 10:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
Hmmm. FORTY NAIRA
Re: Abacha, 54, Dies, Buried In Kano - Throwback Guardian Newspaper Headline by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
[quote author=supereagle post=52372703][/quote]Good evening Sir
Re: Abacha, 54, Dies, Buried In Kano - Throwback Guardian Newspaper Headline by ceejay4real(m): 10:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
princessayesha:
What about the 7 majors? Nnamdi left the country for 'medical check up " few days before the 7 majors started their so called revolution...i rather call it selective murder of leaders. I want someone on here to convince me that he was not aware of their intention to kill people, including our beloved Ahmadu Bello.

Why are you such a big foool? U need medical attention at Yaba Left urgently! Anuofia!
Re: Abacha, 54, Dies, Buried In Kano - Throwback Guardian Newspaper Headline by domido(m): 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2016
dukie25:
Where's the headline when olodo Buhari said Abacha did not steal one naira? That's the headline I like to see again and again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abacha, 54, Dies, Buried In Kano - Throwback Guardian Newspaper Headline by princessayesha(f): 11:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
ceejay4real:

Why are you such a big foool? U need medical attention at Yaba Left urgently! Anuofia!
Omg he is pissed grin I dont need medical attention, i need clarification and you need home training grin
Re: Abacha, 54, Dies, Buried In Kano - Throwback Guardian Newspaper Headline by deebrain(m): 11:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Aside human rights violation, Nigeria was far better under him compared to now

Like seriously.
Re: Abacha, 54, Dies, Buried In Kano - Throwback Guardian Newspaper Headline by Jamean(f): 11:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
It was my sister's birthday when he died. I perfectly remember that day. I and my siblings were in our penthouse and my dad was unusually early from work.

He came upstairs to tell us that Abacha died and most offices closed early. We were very happy. I was just in primary 2.
Re: Abacha, 54, Dies, Buried In Kano - Throwback Guardian Newspaper Headline by psalmsjob: 3:58am On Dec 30, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:

Mark my word: one day you or your children shall say much more glowing things about this current government than you or they will say about GEJ and PDP government era.
Re: Abacha, 54, Dies, Buried In Kano - Throwback Guardian Newspaper Headline by emi14: 4:31am On Dec 30, 2016
Nma27:
Swerve

Better
Re: Abacha, 54, Dies, Buried In Kano - Throwback Guardian Newspaper Headline by ochobaba(m): 6:39am On Dec 30, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Human rights can't be looked down anywhere in the world cz humans by nature are born free.. In Libya was a better country compare to countries of the world under gaddafi yet he was removed
Re: Abacha, 54, Dies, Buried In Kano - Throwback Guardian Newspaper Headline by Handsomecole(m): 6:52am On Dec 30, 2016
I remember I was in Primary six then. I still remember people celebrating his death then. It was so awkward to me back then. To see people celebrating someone's death but I was too Young to understand. I sha remember Obasanjo being President, I never really was concious enough to realise Abubakar was next after he died.

One Day Buhari and Obasanjo will die too. undecided

1 Like

Re: Abacha, 54, Dies, Buried In Kano - Throwback Guardian Newspaper Headline by Ibro2005: 7:02am On Dec 30, 2016
Which heart attack He was poisoned.
Re: Abacha, 54, Dies, Buried In Kano - Throwback Guardian Newspaper Headline by Shome36(m): 7:03am On Dec 30, 2016
Cousim:
ain't a wailer....I supported baba in 2015...my dps.. Facebook dp...status update was all abt baba...sugbon baba haf Bleep up wink
sounds great..... but it seems lyk you've completely lost your trust/confidence in him.
Re: Abacha, 54, Dies, Buried In Kano - Throwback Guardian Newspaper Headline by ITbomb(m): 7:32am On Dec 30, 2016
Sweetguy25:
I was almost 9 years old then, I remember people celebrating and I also remember watching his funeral on NTA. His corpse was being carried on a mat when he about to be interred. Thats all I can remember.

The next I can remember was Obasanjo being president. It happened so fast
Next time you are quoting me, always start with "Uncle"
Re: Abacha, 54, Dies, Buried In Kano - Throwback Guardian Newspaper Headline by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 30, 2016
Shome36:
sounds great..... but it seems lyk you've completely lost your trust/confidence in him.
asin over-lost sef.... I'm waiting for the miracle baba wants to perform btw nau and 2019
Re: Abacha, 54, Dies, Buried In Kano - Throwback Guardian Newspaper Headline by shhoolla(m): 10:36am On Dec 30, 2016
Nma27:
In Primary school then.
waoooo I was in my 200 level then
Re: Abacha, 54, Dies, Buried In Kano - Throwback Guardian Newspaper Headline by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 30, 2016
shhoolla:

waoooo I was in my 200 level then
you should b in your 40s
Re: Abacha, 54, Dies, Buried In Kano - Throwback Guardian Newspaper Headline by MrMacinterchi1: 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
ademega:

To see more of this like death of head of state or military taken over??
In this country we are all like the MMM situation. When we see that some people are doing well in a thing we always wish at the corner of our heart that that thing stop progressing. When evil people thought in their foolish thinking that mmm crashed.. They were jubilating, thanking God, spreading the rumor more than the media and even calling people to take heart as if they care.
Why do we always wish our fellow bad??

It's the bad side of human nature;It's in EVERYBODY, differs in degree.

Everybody is the watch word.
Re: Abacha, 54, Dies, Buried In Kano - Throwback Guardian Newspaper Headline by Jamean(f): 9:10am On Jan 04, 2017
You have a mail, Lordvale smiley
Re: Abacha, 54, Dies, Buried In Kano - Throwback Guardian Newspaper Headline by boborosky(m): 12:52pm On Jan 26, 2017
nnokwa042:
not every body only afonja people celebrated thinking abiola will become naija president so dont say every tribe celebrate his death besides can i say all Naija people mourn ojukwu? No, only his tribes men mourned him , so mr dont sell this everyone to us

In case you didn't know, Abacha was a terror to all. secondly, it was not just the afonjas that wanted abiola to rule, unfortunately he died in prison. Abacha's death couldn't change that.
Re: Abacha, 54, Dies, Buried In Kano - Throwback Guardian Newspaper Headline by boborosky(m): 12:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
nnokwa042:
not every body only afonja people celebrated thinking abiola will become naija president so dont say every tribe celebrate his death besides can i say all Naija people mourn ojukwu? No, only his tribes men mourned him , so mr dont sell this everyone to us

In case you didn't know, Abacha was a terror to all. secondly, it was not just the afonjas that wanted abiola to rule, unfortunately he died in prison. Abacha's death couldn't change that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma / Collapse Of Imo International Conference Centre Built By Okorocha / Okija Shrine: No Longer A Bee-hive Of Activities For Politicians (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.