Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,236 members, 7,953,889 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:23 AM

RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (47279 Views)

Desmond Elliot And Wife, Victoria Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary / Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary / Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by curvilicious: 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
Mee Damijo
Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by tianshie(m): 7:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
SWORD419:
from the pic, i thought it was thier 25th anniversary, gotcha marry Early

Duh. His first wife died. MEE.
Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
I stand as a prophet this day, let it be done unto u as u wish angry angry
virtual3xpert:
I have to say that i'm amazed and really happy for this couple. All of these are not just words, she really took a back seat and is tolerating a lot. That's what marriage is: love, sacrifice, forgiveness, tolerance. I pray they continue to wax stronger and that i'll be able to show my own future husband all of these and more. I can't wait to meet him and start the journey.

Jumobi is an exemplary woman and a true helpmeet, not like the types we see everywhere these days who'll leave their homes because their husband coughed or sneezed.
Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Janetessy(f): 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
romeorails:
Wow this ,wow that , wow everything angry angry angry :- undecided angry

LOL grin
Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by naptu2: 7:08pm On Dec 29, 2016
romeorails:
Wow I remember that Jukebox, someone took it over to the defunct MBI then, forgotten that girls name with diastema shocked

Are you referring to Chichi or the other girl (gosh! I can't remember the other girl's name).
Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
Cos they are adhesive to success angry angry
curvilicious:

Oga abeg why? angry
Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
Av bn around since the days of Noah angry sad but I don't just talk, that's y, n people won't know angry angry
curvilicious:

Baba d baba tiri gboza for u

Baba abeg how many years u b?
Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by naptu2: 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
romeorails:
Wow I remember that Jukebox, someone took it over to the defunct MBI then, forgotten that girls name with diastema shocked

Are you referring to Chichi or the other girl (gosh! I can't remember the other girl's name).

Aha! Jumoke Alao! Are you referring to Chichi or Jumoke Alao?
Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
angry angry av bn watching u right from childhood angry sad
Janetessy:

LOL grin

1 Like

Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
Maybe Adaobi or Adeobi, either of the two, she has open teeth like this angry angry
naptu2:

Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
Wow u r right Jumoke, very right, u must av bn in this world since the days of Noah angry angry also
naptu2:

Aha! Jumoke Alao! Are you referring to Chichi or Jumoke Alao?
Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by passyhansome(m): 7:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
Myself2:

Even when doing follow follow,you should know when it's appropriate,in these years of TV personalities having marriages that last for months or even few weeks,when you see one celebrating 16th wedding anniversary , it,s not a time to become childish with your comment

Who dem epp,
Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by naptu2: 7:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
romeorails:
Wow u r right Jumoke, very right, u must av bn in this world since the days of Noah angry angry also

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by aishmuhd(f): 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2016
Happy Anniversary.
Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
Yes nao angry I salute u angry angry my brother, Lapampa angry angry , poor us, our ark is gone angry angry
naptu2:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Ermmelegant22: 7:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
Happy for them
Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
She's pretty and he's still very handsome

Haven't heard any cheating rumors about RMD so she got herself a good one.
Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Came: 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
The man don talk finish ooooo, he say the woman really tolerant all him rubbish.... Women way dey rush leave their husband, make dem no say no perfect husband anywhere oooooo.... If this woman open mouth tell una wetin she endure, una go fear ooooo..... Congratulations to una .
Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by shukudi(m): 8:01pm On Dec 29, 2016
SWORD419:
from the pic, i thought it was thier 25th anniversary, gotcha marry Early
small boy of 2001. RMD lost his first wife to death in 1993/94. He then married Jumobi 16 yrs ago. His first son is married now. Alaimokan omo ti n so jatijati!
Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Elle277(f): 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
Beautiful people!
Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Skelewu: 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
He should shave off that disgusting grey beard.
Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Gibz02: 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
congrat sir.
Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by solace2013: 10:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
lexyman:
This lady used to be a presenter some years back God will continue to bless your union sir
Oh! you remember Jumobi Adegbesan on AIT.
Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by jimenyo: 11:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
16 years!That was actually a journey in marriage. Happy Marriage Anniversary, RMD! May God continue to keep you together in love!
Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by NkayTiana(f): 11:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
Happy anniversary mummy glo... thanks for your love during the competition
Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by laudate: 12:16am On Dec 30, 2016
HCF:
Yes Jumobi was quite unique then. But,Mee, RMD's first wife died of complications from fibroid not cancer.
naptu2:
RMD was previously married to famous editor and publisher of Classique Magazine, May Ellen-Ezekiel (MEE), but she died in 1996 during an operation to remove fibroids. (MEE famously interviewed Fela and that was when he made the jokes about faculty and technology).

Jumobi Adegbesan presented Lunch Break and Juke Box on AIT before she married RMD.

Thank you all for educating the clueless. Yes, his first wife May Ellen Ezekiel, the late publisher of the defunct Classique Magazine, and former editor of Quality Magazine (one of the publications under Newswatch in those days), died during an operation to remove fibroids at a Lagos hospital.
Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Culin(f): 1:30am On Dec 30, 2016
my crush is married?! shocked
Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by mekybabe1: 5:39am On Dec 30, 2016
Globacom big babe! Too much money oooo. Anyways, congrats to you both! God bless your union!
Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by supereagle(m): 6:03am On Dec 30, 2016
bejeria101:
She was the hottest thing AIT had bak in the days. RMD startd to date her when he lost his wife. Happy couple
Which he married her not too long after losing the first wife ,"MEE and you ." she died in 1995 or so. life must go on.

1 Like

Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by ceeceeuwa: 8:27am On Dec 30, 2016
miltonchux:

Chairman get your facts before commenting, he didn't loose his wife to cancer. Me died during an operation on fibroid .
High Chief bros you dey here too grin
Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by supereagle(m): 10:53pm On May 14, 2018
FisifunKododada:
cheesy you want to be successful in this life? Marry a Yoruba woman cheesy
Rather if you want to be successful in life , pray for a good wife,some Yoruba women can be terrible , I am a Yoruba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) / Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) / Checkout Donjazzy New Hair Cut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.