Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,036 members, 7,866,920 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:08 AM

Pool Dream Please Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pool Dream Please Help (391 Views)

RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain / I Have Just Had A Strange Dream. Please Help. / Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pool Dream Please Help by C1charles: 5:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
I had a dream that I was sitting and walking around a pool with teenagers. I was there teacher and I was trying to direct them in what to do. However my voice was not loud enough. They heard me but not clear enough. There was someone else st the pool looking they spoke after about the kids using the pool The kids began to hang around the pool and I just watched them and listened to their conversation. Making sure that they were safe. I never went into the pool just watched the kids go in and hang around. Not sure what that means. I do work with teens and I am a teacher
Re: Pool Dream Please Help by MrPRevailer(m): 11:56am On Dec 30, 2016
C1charles:
I had a dream that I was sitting and walking around a pool with teenagers. I was there teacher and I was trying to direct them in what to do. However my voice was not loud enough. They heard me but not clear enough. There was someone else st the pool looking they spoke after about the kids using the pool The kids began to hang around the pool and I just watched them and listened to their conversation. Making sure that they were safe. I never went into the pool just watched the kids go in and hang around. Not sure what that means. I do work with teens and I am a teacher

It doesn't mean anything serious at least. So no worries.
Just says you're a good caretaker or maybe u have affection for them.
Re: Pool Dream Please Help by Paulscholari(m): 5:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
It's foretelling what will soon happen.

(1) (Reply)

Arise And Shine / One Religion One Language / (litany Of The Sacred Heart Of Jesus)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.