Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,386 members, 7,958,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:38 AM

Governor Obiano And His Lovely Family In America - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano And His Lovely Family In America (26824 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo / The Handshake Between Obiano And The US Ambassador (Photos) / Obiano And Peter Obi At Chris Ubah's Daughter Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Obiano And His Lovely Family In America by ChangeIsCostant: 5:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
Anambra State Governor, Chief Willie Obiano pictured with his wife Ebelechukwu and their lovely children at their base in America. The governor who is presently in the country -once revealed in an interview that he was already an established man in the US before he accepted the mandate to lead the people of Anambra.

He said; “Look, let me tell you, I’m a wealthy person before I came here as a governor. I didn’t come here to steal, because there is nothing here for me to steal. “I was enjoying my wealth in the United States of America with my family before I was approached to come and do this job as a governor.

“I had already made good money before venturing into politics. I was relishing in the comfort of my house, with swimming pool, basketball court and other good things in the United States before providence brought me here.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/unseen-photo-of-governor-obiano-and-his.html

6 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano And His Lovely Family In America by PrettyCrystal: 5:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
nice family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano And His Lovely Family In America by SexyNairalander: 5:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
booked

the dog seem to be enjoying

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano And His Lovely Family In America by dainformant(m): 5:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
lovely
Re: Governor Obiano And His Lovely Family In America by Pamelayoung: 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
And who asked him now

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano And His Lovely Family In America by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
Nice family but Obiano should stop using bleaching cream

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano And His Lovely Family In America by paschal47(m): 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
Nigeria is a stupid country, how will a sitting governor make such statement

'I was enjoying my wealth in the united states of America with my family before I was approached to come and do this job as a governor'

This just shows that with or without our votes, the governor has already been chosen.

I'm disappointed even if he is my governor sad sad

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano And His Lovely Family In America by Janetessy(f): 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
Smiles
Re: Governor Obiano And His Lovely Family In America by KiNiBiGd: 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
Ok
Re: Governor Obiano And His Lovely Family In America by tukdi: 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
That dog sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano And His Lovely Family In America by Hardewarlee(m): 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
Nice one
Re: Governor Obiano And His Lovely Family In America by ionsman: 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
Okay.... After your tenure as a governor, you will add a football field and a lake to the house...

21 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano And His Lovely Family In America by prince985(m): 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2016

6 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano And His Lovely Family In America by Mikylopez(f): 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
Mister willie willie
Re: Governor Obiano And His Lovely Family In America by seXytOhbAd(m): 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
This is what Nigerians need. Not hungry mofos like aregbesola, rochas and Co

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano And His Lovely Family In America by Houseofglam7(f): 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
Issokay
Re: Governor Obiano And His Lovely Family In America by BEENUEL(m): 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
Cute stairs......
The governor is great though. cool

I respect and like him, a lot!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano And His Lovely Family In America by pennytrate: 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
undecided
Re: Governor Obiano And His Lovely Family In America by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
nice family i love ur daughter

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano And His Lovely Family In America by ninochukwubrown(m): 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
My governor my governor!!!.. U will live long

4 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano And His Lovely Family In America by hucienda: 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
Wish Nigerian politicians can replicate what they see over there in the west here at home.

Merry Christmas to him and his family.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano And His Lovely Family In America by DEWKID(m): 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
cheesy proudly Anambran

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano And His Lovely Family In America by jericco1(m): 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
they look lovely

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano And His Lovely Family In America by Blessmira: 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2016
May God continue to bless him and his family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano And His Lovely Family In America by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2016
Pamelayoung:
And who asked him now
Na ANAMBRA naaaaa

Show off people grin
Natural Signpost
Can't go a day without Bragging

6 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano And His Lovely Family In America by chemike1400(m): 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2016
lovely
Re: Governor Obiano And His Lovely Family In America by Pavore9: 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:

Are you the one mixing it for him? grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano And His Lovely Family In America by spartan117(m): 6:22pm On Dec 29, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano And His Lovely Family In America by Immorttal: 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
the dog is enjoying a first class bellyrub

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano And His Lovely Family In America by Life4Varnity: 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:

Shut up

Is none of your business

Face your own palava

Nigerians, sofo and amebo here and there

Who ask you

Dem say mak una see lovely famiky, you dey talk about bleaching

Tufia

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says / Buhari Failed In Areas We Expected Him To Act During His Visit – Benue Govt. / Elections: We’ll Announce Results Within 48hrs – Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.