Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,294 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

FG To Release Calendar Of Festivals Across Country In 2017 - Lai Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Release Calendar Of Festivals Across Country In 2017 - Lai Mohammed (20454 Views)

APC Vs PDP Poster In Enugu (Funny Battle Ground Calendar) / A Young Nigerian Must Lead The Country In 2019 - IBB / Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Release Calendar Of Festivals Across Country In 2017 - Lai Mohammed by Temas: 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
nawa ooo

2 Likes

Re: FG To Release Calendar Of Festivals Across Country In 2017 - Lai Mohammed by Olasco93: 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
emynike2001:
BREAKING NEWS. . MMM is back ooooooooo . We all thought that MMM will be back in January as promised, but contrary to people's expectation and to the greatest surprise of the people, it is back in December. . Come and see jubilation on the street and in Various houses and Hamlets this morning. . Uncle Michael Modupe Mobolaji (MMM) who has been living in United state for the past 25years just arrive Nigeria this morning for new year celebration via Muritala Mohammed international Airport. Glory be to God. Copied Stay connected
Re: FG To Release Calendar Of Festivals Across Country In 2017 - Lai Mohammed by Alasi20(m): 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
Really.... .. .? cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: FG To Release Calendar Of Festivals Across Country In 2017 - Lai Mohammed by FLYFIRE(m): 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
madridguy:
Good development.
Hahahaha....Madridguy but why? Una no try at all. But seriously, is this a kind of joke?
Re: FG To Release Calendar Of Festivals Across Country In 2017 - Lai Mohammed by courage89(m): 8:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
This is a nice start. I hope the government will take it a notch further and provide details on how they're going to help make individual festival a continuous success.
Re: FG To Release Calendar Of Festivals Across Country In 2017 - Lai Mohammed by teeorume(m): 8:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
wise7:
Masquerade job loading
......yeye minister

1 Like

Re: FG To Release Calendar Of Festivals Across Country In 2017 - Lai Mohammed by NairaMaster1(m): 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
A
hardewalleh:
grin

its lie Mohammed

1 Like

Re: FG To Release Calendar Of Festivals Across Country In 2017 - Lai Mohammed by IYANGBALI: 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
How is that an achievement? cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: FG To Release Calendar Of Festivals Across Country In 2017 - Lai Mohammed by LorDBolton(m): 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
Only a naiive mumu doesn't know the importance of official calendars.

From sports to elections to holiday planning... white men have perfected the use of these calendars.

Now govt tourism ministries will struggle to have their own festivals in the A grade classification, hopefully it won't be political placing but actual infrastructure related placements.

Good one Lai...
Re: FG To Release Calendar Of Festivals Across Country In 2017 - Lai Mohammed by Rilwayne001: 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
wise7:
Masquerade job loading

Lol, lai is sometimes a clown.

1 Like

Re: FG To Release Calendar Of Festivals Across Country In 2017 - Lai Mohammed by curvilicious: 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
Well, i didn't read it cos i know it cannot epp me
Re: FG To Release Calendar Of Festivals Across Country In 2017 - Lai Mohammed by seguno2: 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
And this will end recession.
What happened to the one million jobs from masquerades?
Bloody liar and demonic agent of the diabolical APC party.
Re: FG To Release Calendar Of Festivals Across Country In 2017 - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
"The training would bring out their full potentials and become household names like the Edinburgh International Festivals, the Rio Carnival in Brazil and the Notting Hill Festival in London".

So the Calabar Annual Carnival is not worthy of mention by the minister of masquerades and liers? That is how they demarket Nigeria with their brainless ungaurded tongues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Release Calendar Of Festivals Across Country In 2017 - Lai Mohammed by segebase(m): 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
make I shiit for here....abeg who get paper make I clean ma yash
Re: FG To Release Calendar Of Festivals Across Country In 2017 - Lai Mohammed by Cool83(m): 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
i guess it would be distributed to all citizens
Re: FG To Release Calendar Of Festivals Across Country In 2017 - Lai Mohammed by IamThrive(m): 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
Believe you me, if this was revealed as their so-mumu chanji.

By this time, we might not know about the looted fund but things generally will be better than the worst situation Nigerians are now.

The current administration doesn't understand the difference between governance and democratic governance. ..

If am saying the truth; patroitically click Like for Yes and Share for NO
Re: FG To Release Calendar Of Festivals Across Country In 2017 - Lai Mohammed by Thisis2raw(m): 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
KidsNEXTdoor:

That job is reserved for zombies
Sarrki is a prime candidate
They really need to give him that job.

Make hunger no kill am
Re: FG To Release Calendar Of Festivals Across Country In 2017 - Lai Mohammed by klax(m): 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
Calendar of festival by fed govt Oh Lord how did we get these far to these mess In my entire life these sections of ministers are the worst I have ever seen.

The worst president(apc)

The worst ministers(apc)

The worst party under the sun(apc)

The worst politician(apc)

The most confused, ineffective, lazy, wicked, no direction, useless govt officials right from presudency to the street local council ever existed since the birth of a nation called Nigeria.

From masquerade to calendar making apc I'm ashamed of you. You disgust me with passion, I thought pdp were the most stupid party ever until I saw apc that their stupidity has gone beyond boundary of humanity.
Re: FG To Release Calendar Of Festivals Across Country In 2017 - Lai Mohammed by egbabiekperemo1: 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
Afonjas n zombies be like
Re: FG To Release Calendar Of Festivals Across Country In 2017 - Lai Mohammed by Vetsolo(m): 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
very useless set of leaders
Re: FG To Release Calendar Of Festivals Across Country In 2017 - Lai Mohammed by alizma: 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
nice one. our culture is coming to limelight.
Re: FG To Release Calendar Of Festivals Across Country In 2017 - Lai Mohammed by Kingspin(m): 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
This is the best they can offer. Nigeria need another change.
Re: FG To Release Calendar Of Festivals Across Country In 2017 - Lai Mohammed by pricipal2003(m): 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
This one na chief redundant minister/minister of useless announcement. Of what use is the so called calender to the common man or even the economy?
Re: FG To Release Calendar Of Festivals Across Country In 2017 - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
Smh, of all the things plaguing this country, this is what they are channeling their attention to, smh
Re: FG To Release Calendar Of Festivals Across Country In 2017 - Lai Mohammed by darknetcom: 11:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
good..time to invest in our cultures...

carneval ko,banana ni...
Re: FG To Release Calendar Of Festivals Across Country In 2017 - Lai Mohammed by darknetcom: 11:50pm On Dec 29, 2016
Godfullsam:
Fg should declare public holidays in all the festival days.

I mean NATIONAL public holidays grin

no...only in the states that they are held..

do you know how many festivals we have in the ol nigeria..??...

why not declare the ol year to public holidays...
Re: FG To Release Calendar Of Festivals Across Country In 2017 - Lai Mohammed by Cletus77(m): 2:30am On Dec 30, 2016
Haha... Buhari is a joke
Re: FG To Release Calendar Of Festivals Across Country In 2017 - Lai Mohammed by phlisstudy: 2:55am On Dec 30, 2016
d

Re: FG To Release Calendar Of Festivals Across Country In 2017 - Lai Mohammed by apadious1(m): 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
i hope they wont deny it later

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Issues Statement On Oshiomhole's Corruption Case; Challenges Buhari / Anambra Election: Moghalu To IPOB "Your Tactics Are Harming Igbos Greatly" / Buhari Surrounded By Vultures, Hyenas – Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.