Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,273 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Ali Modu Sheriff Commissions PDP Secretariat In Benue(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ali Modu Sheriff Commissions PDP Secretariat In Benue(photos) (16855 Views)

"Fresh PDP, PDP First": Photo Of The New Factional PDP Secretariat In Asokoro / Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan With Makarfi At PDP Secretariat (Photo) / Makarfi, Others Take Over PDP Secretariat After Supreme Court Ruling (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Commissions PDP Secretariat In Benue(photos) by 2shur: 10:36am On Dec 30, 2016
abeg whete the secretariat being commissioned.
abegi
all i see are warm bottle water and juice
with ppl wearing native and useless ppl taking hopeless and senseless selfies.

we remain backwards 4life
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Commissions PDP Secretariat In Benue(photos) by nicason(m): 10:36am On Dec 30, 2016
PDP THOUGH I DON'T LIKE U, I DON'T WISH YOU WELL EITHER
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Commissions PDP Secretariat In Benue(photos) by godunia(m): 10:53am On Dec 30, 2016
I didn't read just looked at the pictures. I wish the last President of PDP will be responsible enough to end this madness. APC is confused, PDP is going into extinct, Lord help us.

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Commissions PDP Secretariat In Benue(photos) by fortunejum: 10:54am On Dec 30, 2016
So this man is still parading himself as a pdp chairman? As far as this man exist, PDP cannot unite and move forward.
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Commissions PDP Secretariat In Benue(photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 30, 2016
MarieSucre:
Mods pls why can't I comment on some people's diaries? Anytime I try to comment it says I don't have the "required permission". I checked my profile to see if I was banned but I wasn't. Or is this some sort of shadow ban like is on reddit? Forgive me for putting this complaint. I did not know of any other avenue to reach you guys. I would be ecstatic if I get a feedback soonest. Thanks.
It is a general rule on nairaland that you can't comment on another nairalander 's diary.

Meanwhile, come to my bedroom.
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Commissions PDP Secretariat In Benue(photos) by MarieSucre(f): 11:10am On Dec 30, 2016
Funnicator:

It is a general rule on nairaland that you can't comment on another nairalander 's diary.

Meanwhile, come to my bedroom.

Is your bedroom somewhere in Abuja? Does it have free wifi? Do you have cans of pringles? Is your dstv subscription on?

*winks at him* call me!!!
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Commissions PDP Secretariat In Benue(photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 30, 2016
MarieSucre:

Is your bedroom somewhere in Abuja? Does it have free wifi? Do you have cans of pringles? Is your dstv subscription on?

*winks at him* call me!!!

Yes to Abj. Yes to dstv subscription. No to free Wi-Fi but hot-spot dey available grin

I no gat your number cry
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Commissions PDP Secretariat In Benue(photos) by guji(m): 11:33am On Dec 30, 2016
SAS, is ready to amend the party 'PDP' to its rightful position. Never underrate the guy.
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Commissions PDP Secretariat In Benue(photos) by cyprex: 11:43am On Dec 30, 2016
Worse than its 16years of ruin is PDP's inability to provide viable opposition.
Most Nigerians did not support APC because we expected them to wave a magic wand on Nigeria's problems to make them disappear.
We rallied behind them to provide Nigerians with an alternative to PDP's misrule. This thy have done.

Now that APC is in power I sincerely wish that PDP re-discover itself and provide Nigerians with viable opposition and possible alternative should Nigerians request for change.

I however doubt PDP's ability to be the alternative not less because of its continued internal squabble but more because of the new image of PDP as represented in Fayose and Wike. This new PDP brand seem hardly salable.

Should we say Requiem PDP?

God forbid! we may still need them at least for their opposition value, PDP must not die.

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Commissions PDP Secretariat In Benue(photos) by donbrowser(m): 11:48am On Dec 30, 2016
MarieSucre:
Mods pls why can't I comment on some people's diaries? Anytime I try to comment it says I don't have the "required permission". I checked my profile to see if I was banned but I wasn't. Or is this some sort of shadow ban like is on reddit? Forgive me for putting this complaint. I did not know of any other avenue to reach you guys. I would be ecstatic if I get a feedback soonest. Thanks.
Next time you have a complain, simply go to the section and mail the mods or mail the supermods on the general section, their responses are usually swift.
Hope it helps?
Remember me in 2017
Say no to Tribalism
Encourage different section for Christians and Atheists like Muslims

Support Donbrowser for Mr. Nairaland 2017
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Commissions PDP Secretariat In Benue(photos) by Duru009(m): 12:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
By law he is the only authentic PDP chairman .......

At least for now!!!
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Commissions PDP Secretariat In Benue(photos) by Thisis2raw(m): 12:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
sarrki:
If PDP really want to be strong Opposition

Then Modu sheriff is not the guy

finally I can agree with you on something
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Commissions PDP Secretariat In Benue(photos) by kassy777: 12:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
cyprex:
Worse than its 16years of ruin is PDP's inability to provide viable opposition.
Most Nigerians did not support APC because we expected them to wave a magic wand on Nigeria's problems to make them disappear.
We rallied behind them to provide Nigerians with an alternative to PDP's misrule. This thy have done.

Now that APC is in power I sincerely wish that PDP re-discover itself and provide Nigerians with viable opposition and possible alternative should Nigerians request for change.

I however doubt PDP's ability to be the alternative not less because of its continued internal squabble but more because of the new image of PDP as represented in Fayose and Wike. This new PDP brand seem hardly salable.

Should we say Requiem PDP?

God forbid! we may still need them at least for their opposition value, PDP must not die.
pdp will return, just that this bubu is working on Sheriff to stand firm against pdp. But I they can come with another name
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Commissions PDP Secretariat In Benue(photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
[quote author=alexov post=52385510]And for some reason there's no picture of the secretariat being commissioned, just people. I didn't click on this topic cos i wanted to see a bunch of random people, i did cos i wanted to see the secretariat. from my observation those old foks have a hidden agender, preciouus centre is far from Pdp secretariate which along otukpo road while precious centre is opposite Benue hotels wch is more of them having a meeting rather than commisioning meanwhile how many times them the commission Pdp secretariate. something that was built over 3years ago abi na every year them the commision am

]
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Commissions PDP Secretariat In Benue(photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
These are the confused people who want to send APC away in 2019.They are jokers.
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Commissions PDP Secretariat In Benue(photos) by MarieSucre(f): 12:17pm On Dec 31, 2016
donbrowser:

Next time you have a complain, simply go to the section and mail the mods or mail the supermods on the general section, their responses are usually swift.
Hope it helps?
Remember me in 2017
Say no to Tribalism
Encourage different section for Christians and Atheists like Muslims

Support Donbrowser for Mr. Nairaland 2017

For just that part about encouraging different sections for christians and atheist, I'll support you. But if I may ask, why do you want to run for Mr Nairaland?
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Commissions PDP Secretariat In Benue(photos) by donbrowser(m): 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2016
MarieSucre:

For just that part about encouraging different sections for christians and atheist, I'll support you. But if I may ask, why do you want to run for Mr Nairaland?
My strong point is to fight against and discourage Tribalism which is defacing Nairaland on daily basis.

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Commissions PDP Secretariat In Benue(photos) by darknetcom: 4:34pm On Dec 31, 2016
MarieSucre:

nairaland has a thread for that...

look well,or put mods in the search bar...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lekan Fatodu Leads Anti-Fake News Protesters To Sahara Reporters Office (Photos) / President Buhari Attends Commonwealth Heads Of Government Meeting (Photos) / Peter Obi Meets With EU, WEF Delegations On 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.