Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

I Died And Resurrect (came Back To Life) And I Hav Seen The Other World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Died And Resurrect (came Back To Life) And I Hav Seen The Other World (2191 Views)

Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man / Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] / Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Died And Resurrect (came Back To Life) And I Hav Seen The Other World by emekaRaj(m): 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2016
Yes! you heard me right, it's not a deceiving headline or topic, This is a story of my life, it happened wen I was young, I think am grown anough to tell my stories now.
It's the truth and nothing but the truth Insha-Allah , no details added to make it sweet, except that I even forgot some details an also try to make it short

wen I was 14, I died and came back to life, it happened one morning, I wasn't sick at all, I was washing wen I fainted, dats all I remember, but my dad gisted me everything how I was rushed to the hospital an d doctor pronounced me dead after trying everything an i wasn't breathing, an my dad friends were already asking if they should go to d cemetery an start digging my grave, but for the love my dad has for me he refused to give up, he told the doctor to try harder, but the doctor said there's nothing he could do now except for my father to continue praying, that he is going to giv my dad some hours if I didn't wake up then my dad just hav to accept it.

Meanwhile, while all this is going on I was in another world, the world of the dead, the place was so white yet no light, initially wen I appeared their it was dark total darkness b4 it becomes bright and there's no ground but everybody is walking like it's on d land, there were so many pple some of them I knew dat died long ago, I started walking pass their middle, and they were lookin at me like who's dis one? And wat is he doing here? and while I was passing someone just pulled me back out like wat r u doing here, wen I look it was my late grandfather. He called my name twice like he was suprise to see me, an he said wat r u doing here? I wrapped him and said I missed you, but his initial smile just suddenly changed to frown an he started yelling wat r u doing here? do u knw u r not supposed to be here, this place is not for u my dear, u have to go now, I refuse to go, I said I just want to talk to him, he said I should go dat he is comin later I still refused, he tried to talk me into going but it was nt working because I loved him so much an he loved me, and I also miss him.

After haven't tried everything an nt working, he decided to use a trick to convince me. Perhaps he was thinking am spending too much time their an he is becoming anxious. He now said lemme send u to ur father, he told me to tell my father somthin he once told me in a dream wen he first died to tell my father but my father said it was just a dream. He Send me to tell my father that why hasn't he done it, that he is on his way coming that he should make sure he did it b4 he comes.

I was so excited to go an tell my dad dat i saw my grandfather an he is on his way comin. Then I ask him which way should I follow Dat am lost, he pointed to a dark place dat i should follow their, I was excited an running through dat part to tell my dad, immediately I enter the dark spot I woke up.

Meanwhile back at home I was already taken home wen I woke up I met people crying some with red eyes, I can see the shock in their face, they started calling out for my father. Alhamdulillah
What seems like a 3min their Is like 24 hours here.
Ever since I have grown stronger and stronger still attaining my potential, now I realize why so many forces wanted me dead.

For some who are interested in the phenomenon of death, I think u can pick one or two tins from here,
It's just like sleeping an u r having a dream dat u r somewhere else, but only d dream is more real than the one u r use to. First u encounter total darkness an then light

Pls i apologize for the error in the write up, wrote them in haste. It was supposed to be a continuation of my story I was supposed to tell in another thread.

1 Like

Re: I Died And Resurrect (came Back To Life) And I Hav Seen The Other World by emekaRaj(m): 10:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
Lalasticalala
Re: I Died And Resurrect (came Back To Life) And I Hav Seen The Other World by BlackDBagba: 10:53pm On Dec 29, 2016
grin
Re: I Died And Resurrect (came Back To Life) And I Hav Seen The Other World by Immanueladebol(m): 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
shocked
Re: I Died And Resurrect (came Back To Life) And I Hav Seen The Other World by Nixiepie(f): 10:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
End wonders shall never grin
Re: I Died And Resurrect (came Back To Life) And I Hav Seen The Other World by mohamedali(m): 11:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
Life experienced one time and the afterlife experienced one but life ends and the afterlife not Tanthait
Re: I Died And Resurrect (came Back To Life) And I Hav Seen The Other World by hopefulLandlord: 11:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
OP
kindly describe "The other world" in more detail
Re: I Died And Resurrect (came Back To Life) And I Hav Seen The Other World by Mimzyy(f): 11:18pm On Dec 29, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: I Died And Resurrect (came Back To Life) And I Hav Seen The Other World by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
U are entitled to u'r dreams and experience and opinion.. But truly I tell u... This doesn't change anything..
Re: I Died And Resurrect (came Back To Life) And I Hav Seen The Other World by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
You were dreaming smiley
Re: I Died And Resurrect (came Back To Life) And I Hav Seen The Other World by felixomor: 11:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
Lawlahdey:
You were dreaming smiley

Were u there?

1 Like

Re: I Died And Resurrect (came Back To Life) And I Hav Seen The Other World by felixomor: 11:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
krattoss:
U are entitled to u'r dreams and experience and opinion.. But truly I tell u... This doesn't change anything..

He never said it changed anything.
Re: I Died And Resurrect (came Back To Life) And I Hav Seen The Other World by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
felixomor:

Were u there?
What he narrated is unrealistic.
Re: I Died And Resurrect (came Back To Life) And I Hav Seen The Other World by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
felixomor:

He never said it changed anything.
yeah he never said that... What I mean is that different people have different near death experience accounts... So his version doesn't change the fact whether afterlife exists or not..
Re: I Died And Resurrect (came Back To Life) And I Hav Seen The Other World by felixomor: 11:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
Lawlahdey:
What he narrated is unrealistic.

He is not the first person to experience such.
So what is unrealistic there?
Re: I Died And Resurrect (came Back To Life) And I Hav Seen The Other World by felixomor: 11:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
krattoss:
yeah he never said that... What I mean is that different people have different near death experience accounts... So his version doesn't change the fact whether afterlife exists or not..

U r the one arguing with only yourself.
He only narrated his own experience and u r fighting with yourself.
Re: I Died And Resurrect (came Back To Life) And I Hav Seen The Other World by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
felixomor:

He is not the first person to experience such.
So what is unrealistic there?
All na wash ahbeq undecided
Re: I Died And Resurrect (came Back To Life) And I Hav Seen The Other World by felixomor: 11:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
Lawlahdey:

U seem to be used to people telling u lies.

Hence ur tendencies for generalizations that everybody is a liar.
Well,
Anything that helps u sleep.

1 Like

Re: I Died And Resurrect (came Back To Life) And I Hav Seen The Other World by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 30, 2016
Lawlahdey:

Lola rae. . . . Am sorry

#YOLO
Re: I Died And Resurrect (came Back To Life) And I Hav Seen The Other World by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 30, 2016
richommie:

Lola rae. . . . Am sorry

#YOLO
What about?
Re: I Died And Resurrect (came Back To Life) And I Hav Seen The Other World by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 30, 2016
Lawlahdey:
What about?

Shii. . . I told u embarassed didn't mean it.

Pls reconsider

#YOLO
Re: I Died And Resurrect (came Back To Life) And I Hav Seen The Other World by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 30, 2016
richommie:

Shii. . . I told u embarassed didn't mean it.

Pls reconsider

#YOLO

I swear i don't understand you.. What am i supposed to reconsider?
Re: I Died And Resurrect (came Back To Life) And I Hav Seen The Other World by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 30, 2016
Lawlahdey:
I swear i don't understand you.. What am i supposed to reconsider?
check ur mail.

#YOLO
Re: I Died And Resurrect (came Back To Life) And I Hav Seen The Other World by Joephat(m): 12:25am On Dec 30, 2016
is too late for me to read that long story but what I observed from the little ones that I read.

you fainted, probably you had malaria or ellipse and you started dreaming..

why telling us the story?
should we fry beans?
Re: I Died And Resurrect (came Back To Life) And I Hav Seen The Other World by Lastking147(m): 12:26am On Dec 30, 2016
richommie:
check ur mail.

#YOLO
Bro
Re: I Died And Resurrect (came Back To Life) And I Hav Seen The Other World by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 30, 2016
Lastking147:

Bro
howdy ma nigga :

#YOLO
Re: I Died And Resurrect (came Back To Life) And I Hav Seen The Other World by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 30, 2016
richommie:
check ur mail.

#YOLO
Replied.
Re: I Died And Resurrect (came Back To Life) And I Hav Seen The Other World by Lastking147(m): 12:38am On Dec 30, 2016
richommie:
howdy ma nigga :

#YOLO
De bruh
Baba y u Neva slp
Re: I Died And Resurrect (came Back To Life) And I Hav Seen The Other World by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 30, 2016
Lastking147:

De bruh
Baba y u Neva slp

Na s.k ooo.

The thing too open my Belle..

I won go chop again sef.

U nko? U don turn owl? grin

#YOLO
Re: I Died And Resurrect (came Back To Life) And I Hav Seen The Other World by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 30, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Replied.

Thank you. Chek!

#YOLO
Re: I Died And Resurrect (came Back To Life) And I Hav Seen The Other World by Lastking147(m): 1:15am On Dec 30, 2016
richommie:

Na s.k ooo.

The thing too open my Belle..

I won go chop again sef.

U nko? U don turn owl? grin

#YOLO

lool na shayo
Pasuma came to my hood there was a carnival mehn I go waste my self Dat way ni
Re: I Died And Resurrect (came Back To Life) And I Hav Seen The Other World by YOLOHOMMIE(m): 7:34am On Dec 30, 2016
Lastking147:

lool na shayo
Pasuma came to my hood there was a carnival mehn I go waste my self Dat way ni

Hahaha
. grin
Easy oo. . No go overtake am..before u black out permanently oo grin

#YOLO

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Dr Pastor Paul Enenche's Anointed Kids Sing Powerful Songs Of Deliverance / RCCG Prohibits Unauthorised Publishing Of Its Open Heavens Devotional / 2019: Members Of Redeemed Christian Church Of God (RCCG) Governing Council -pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.