Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Siblings And Spouse Rivalry - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Siblings And Spouse Rivalry (686 Views)

Five Siblings Recreate Childhood Photo After 50 Years / Siblings Fight Dirty Over Late Bank Manager’s Wealth (photo) / My Dear, How Committed Are You To Your Marriage And Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Siblings And Spouse Rivalry by Peachess(f): 11:10pm On Dec 29, 2016

Today, I saw a thread that caught my attention, a guy complaining about his brother's girlfriend.
Siblings and lover/spouse rivalry is something very common. As a brother or sister you need to know your place in your sibling's life. You can't be his number one priority anymore. Don't expect him/her to neglect the needs of his spouse just to please you.
This childish rivalry has torn so many families apart. Just because he's your brother doesn't mean you should tell him her to love their spouse. You don't have to be jealous because they treats their spouse better than you. If he eats something he doesn't eat before just shows how much he/she loves his spouse and can make sacrifices just to please her.
Just because he loves her so much doesn't mean she uses 'Juju'
As a good brother or sister, your goal is to make sure your brother/sister is happy and not trying to destroy their happiness. We have different personalities if you don't like your brother's/sister's spouse because of some flimsy excuses, well keep it to yourself.
I know a lot of people will say she's just a girlfriend but if you can't respect your brother's girlfriend then you can't respect his wife. I choose to end here.
To all the nosy brothers and sisters, take note and stay in your lane.

1 Like

Re: Siblings And Spouse Rivalry by MrsMurphy(f): 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
Nne ee

(1) (Reply)

Mum Ties Up Her Four Kids In A Viral Christmas Photo / Why Treat Your Son's Wife Unjustly? / How To Conceive A Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.