Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

My Dear, How Committed Are You To Your Marriage And Spouse? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dear, How Committed Are You To Your Marriage And Spouse? (745 Views)

Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes / The Consequences Of Late Marriage And Why You Should Marry Early / Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Dear, How Committed Are You To Your Marriage And Spouse? by princevinco(m): 8:45am On Oct 17, 2017
Today in our society, marriages rise and fall. If you look at the rate of divorce, you will observe that they are so alarming. One may wonder why couples normally rush to court to end their marriage at any slightest challenge.

In reality, one of the major reason why this is so is lack of commitment to one’s marriage and their spouse. So I ask you this personal question, “how committed are you to your marriage and spouse”?

The level couples are committed to their marriage determines whether they will succeed in their marriage or not and that will equally determine whether they will enjoy sweet and exciting marriage or not.

When we talk about commitment, it means resolve by couples to pay the necessary prize or sacrifice to keep their marriage going no matter the situation. In other words, the resolve to sink or swim with your spouse is what commitment is all about.

One other thing about commitment is that it is for life of any marriage. The problem with some couples is that they were committed to each other and to their marriage at the early days of their marriages but tend to lower the level of their commitment as the years of their marriages go by.

You may say that you are committed to your spouse and marriage, but what is the level of your commitment? I am asking this question because some couples only give their second best in their commitment to their marriage.

The level of commitment we are talking about here is 100% commitment and not having some reservation in your commitment. Briefly, we shall look at some actions that prove whether you are committed to your marriage or not will determine if you will enjoy a successful and exciting marriage.
Visit www.destinymoulders.com for the full article.

(1) (Reply)

Stupid Teenage Boy Punches His Mother In The Face In The Presence Of His Friends / [help] Is It Advisable To Runaway From Home / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.