Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Oh My God!something Urgently Should Be Done About This! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Oh My God!something Urgently Should Be Done About This! (1172 Views)

America Is Good Oh! Only 5 Years Here & I Am Already Worth $60+K In Investments / Lion Kills A Man In China! Oh My God, Lion Again??? See Video :( / 38 Things You Will See Only In Dubai! Oh My Gosh, Take A Look... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh My God!something Urgently Should Be Done About This! by frankkky: 7:29pm On Nov 19, 2009
I had the rare privlege of travelling to morroco last week on a sponsored programme,we visted the nigerian embassy over there where i met a nigerian girl who told us the most pathetic story i have ever read,she was at the embassy to seek help cos she wanted to go home,my brothers and sisters this girl was raped not by morrocans but by nigerians living there,according to her these iilegal nigerians living here has formed different cults where nigerians like themselves are maimed,raped and killed over money, a councillor at the embassy broke into tears when she was narrating what the embassy have been going through in order to solve this problem.
i and my co travellers decided to pay these areas a visit where these groups of nigerians are living to really see things for ourselves,we recived the shock of our lives,do you know thattribal kingdoms are being formed in morroco,?igbo,edo,esan and yoruba,even the native morrocans there are tired of the bloodshed ,nigerians are killing themselves here,some groups of men have formed wicked cults where innocent nigerians are kidnapped,whipped,tied,spat on and treated like animals all for the sake of obtaining money from them,a morrocan police offical i spoke to explained that the situation was getting out of hand.
Since i arrived back to my base i have written so many letters to abuja,we all must do something,we cannot fold our hands and say it does not concern us,if u can start writing letters to the right qtrs pls do,it is really hoorrible over there
Re: Oh My God!something Urgently Should Be Done About This! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 19, 2009
do you know thattribal kingdoms are being formed in morroco

I'm not surprised at this or the rest of the post.
Re: Oh My God!something Urgently Should Be Done About This! by blackspade(m): 9:29pm On Nov 19, 2009
Wow. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Just wow.

Morocco is actually one of the more tolerant countries in the Maghreb, and look at how we behave? I have spoken to many Moroccans, and the majority them are very welcoming to immigrants from Nigeria and the rest of sub Saharan African (especially Senegalese, a lot say Senegal is their brother country). If this continues, I would not be surprised if they develop a xenophobic attitude similar to Libyans and Egyptians, where not only the police, but the populace also despises blacks. undecided

I really hope the best for that girl.
Re: Oh My God!something Urgently Should Be Done About This! by symbian03(m): 11:35pm On Nov 19, 2009
Nigeria Nigeria Nigeria everywhere, Them no dey sabi us with better thing, only crime.
Re: Oh My God!something Urgently Should Be Done About This! by frankkky: 9:26am On Nov 20, 2009
this is the same reason why Ghadfi of libya started deporting nigerians,he didnt want is happening in morroco to start happening in his own country cos some nigerians had even started forming cults,and its the same group of nigerians who were deported to nigeria started forming kidnapping gangs in nigeria cos thats what they have been used to,i wish the federal govt to do something about this
Re: Oh My God!something Urgently Should Be Done About This! by brutal(m): 10:48am On Nov 20, 2009
symbian03:

Nigeria Nigeria Nigeria everywhere, Them no dey sabi us with better thing, only crime.
and stupidity. . .i know they r fustrated but they should apply wisdom in every step they take.
Re: Oh My God!something Urgently Should Be Done About This! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 20, 2009
I read this girl's story and things are indeed bad over there, going by her experiences.

they say Nigerians and Ghanaians(?) started arriving en masse in Morocco in the early 1990s.

that's almost two decades.

na wa oh.

If the govt is even interested in repatriating many of these people ( the ones who want to go home because many probably dont), they need some form of rehabilitation.

Nigeria has so many sociological problems.
Re: Oh My God!something Urgently Should Be Done About This! by frankkky: 7:24pm On Nov 20, 2009
@tpia my sister u are so right,but what these guys are doing is wickedness ,this has nothing to do with ecomomic status,the morrocans dont mind having them around if only they will not disturb public peace,some of this wicked nigerians are not even interested anymore in crossing over to europe or anything like that,they go into the dersert to trap other nigerians,rob them of their belongings,and even kill in the process and then bury these bodies in the desert cry cry
these guys are not economic immigrants,these guys are hardnened armed robbers who left nigeria,a morrocan police offical showed me a video tape of how nigerians are killing some ladies in morroco there,infact they (the morrocan seems to have no interest in the matter again cos afterall its themselves they are killing and maiming)
lets all rise up to this,all goodhearted nigerians all over the world should speak up against this,it brings tears to my eyes,seeing is beliving ,u need to be there to see what i saw,even as i am typing this piece a nigeria girl is being raped brutally right now,it happens every day
Re: Oh My God!something Urgently Should Be Done About This! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 20, 2009
cos afterall its themselves they are killing and maiming

why is this always the story of Africa?

I read that girl's story and I could only shake my head.

lord knows the extent of what's happening in that place. See as north Africans dey siddon look sake of say "them hand no dey there". undecided undecided
Re: Oh My God!something Urgently Should Be Done About This! by frankkky: 7:49pm On Nov 20, 2009
these bastards armed robbers yes thats what they are,ur deeds will definaltely catch up with you one day,you come to another mans land and start killing and raping ur own countrymen and women,bringing shame to our countrys name,why?why?why? ,u guys have no shame whatsoever,i will leave no stone unturned in getting you wicked guys,thats a promise
Re: Oh My God!something Urgently Should Be Done About This! by symbian03(m): 12:18am On Nov 21, 2009
I'm just short of words, Believe moi, sometimes i everly hate being called a nigerian:-( but lemme not blame God for creating me on this land, black skinned peeps aren't resourceful, we're damn wicked and heartless, i really hate us sometimes cos i wonder why a normal human being should rob plus murdering which is the worst to me. Nigeria oh! What a shameless country, shameless leaders, shameless citizens.
Re: Oh My God!something Urgently Should Be Done About This! by coolier(f): 6:08pm On Nov 21, 2009
Unbelievable! Are we not supposed to be our brother's keeper?
Re: Oh My God!something Urgently Should Be Done About This! by flekan(m): 7:00pm On Nov 21, 2009
coolier:

Unbelievable! Are we not supposed to be our brother's keeper?

I tire oo!
Re: Oh My God!something Urgently Should Be Done About This! by Nobody: 1:55am On Nov 22, 2009
more like brother's killer
Re: Oh My God!something Urgently Should Be Done About This! by flekan(m): 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2009
You got it right

(1) (Reply)

Documents For South African Visa. / Miracle: Man Survives Fall From 4,000-foot Sheer Cliff In Sri Lanka. (photos) / Road Trip (onitsha-lagos) 26/3/2015 With Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.