Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

What Are You Allergic To And Your Phobia,name It !! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are You Allergic To And Your Phobia,name It !! (676 Views)

Can Someone Be Allergic To The Bible? / Anyone With Similar Phobia? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are You Allergic To And Your Phobia,name It !! by wellstryme(m): 9:20am On Dec 30, 2016
I am allergic to car fumes to the extent I puke almost everytime I am in a bus,it always even worst in hold ups cause I have to take in much more,I also got a very severe headache from eating a stuff that sort of looks like Moi Moi and it felt like everything around me was upside down,I ate it again some other time and same thing happened to me..I know my allergies and might possible discover more,so what are yours,I am scared of heights,I mean my legs shake when am on top of a building I could even almost fall of if I don't compose myself
Re: What Are You Allergic To And Your Phobia,name It !! by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 30, 2016
I'm allergic to broke people, fake people, stupid people and dumb people.
Re: What Are You Allergic To And Your Phobia,name It !! by wellstryme(m): 9:28am On Dec 30, 2016
Dreamwaker:
I'm allergic to broke people, fake people, stupid people and dumb people.
You be loner ni
Re: What Are You Allergic To And Your Phobia,name It !! by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 30, 2016
wellstryme:

You be loner ni

No sir, I have a low tolerance to bullshit noni
Re: What Are You Allergic To And Your Phobia,name It !! by Ranchhoddas: 9:37am On Dec 30, 2016
Hoplophobia... I have an irrational fear of guns. I have developed anxiety disorder as a result of that.
Ironic part is that I love novels and movies with enough gunplay.
Re: What Are You Allergic To And Your Phobia,name It !! by wellstryme(m): 9:42am On Dec 30, 2016
If you be celebrity you go dey beat fans anyhow
Re: What Are You Allergic To And Your Phobia,name It !! by klassykute(m): 9:47am On Dec 30, 2016
am allergic to stupid people and YAM and ogbono soup. makes me sick
Re: What Are You Allergic To And Your Phobia,name It !! by marshalcarter: 10:06am On Dec 30, 2016
m allergic to dirtundecided which is dirtphobiagrin

una wey go sch...epp me.grin...nd m allergic to the poster below meundecided

op na do dem do u from villa...u no notongue tongue undecided grin
Re: What Are You Allergic To And Your Phobia,name It !! by wellstryme(m): 11:25am On Dec 30, 2016
marshalcarter:
m allergic to dirtundecided which is dirtphobiagrin

una wey go sch...epp me.grin...nd m allergic to the poster below meundecided

op na do dem do u from villa...u no notongue tongue undecided grin
Why you talk like that
Re: What Are You Allergic To And Your Phobia,name It !! by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 30, 2016
Athazagoraphobia..... Sometimes anyways.....
Re: What Are You Allergic To And Your Phobia,name It !! by kollintin(m): 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
am allergic to height and knives or cutlass.poverty.dirt.body odour.and foolish set of peeps they piss me off

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Christains Find It Convenient To Play Religious Songs On Sundays? / Apostle Suleiman Sacks Pastor For Participating In MMM With Church’s Account / DSS Invites Apostle Johnson Suleman For Interrogation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.