Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Anyone With Similar Phobia? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anyone With Similar Phobia? (737 Views)

How RUGA & similar crafty schemes will be used to bring Chaos / Oyakhilome' Similar Teachings With Those Of The Rosicrucian Order, AMORC / What Are You Allergic To And Your Phobia,name It !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone With Similar Phobia? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2017
Have you ever thought of dieing in your sleep,just right before you have your night rest? This happens to me every night. What creeps me most is that I always feel i'll go to hell. some say deliverance is the best solution, God knows I'm not possessed. If you've been on this road before,please do profer help.
Re: Anyone With Similar Phobia? by Emescot(m): 7:38pm On Jan 07, 2017
Why do you think u will go to hell instead of heaven?
Re: Anyone With Similar Phobia? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2017
Emescot:
dunno. just have that feeling
Re: Anyone With Similar Phobia? by Emescot(m): 9:32pm On Jan 07, 2017
ginagold01:
dunno. just have that feeling
Maybe u are a bad girl
Re: Anyone With Similar Phobia? by pesty100(m): 9:34pm On Jan 07, 2017
ginagold01:
Have you ever thought of dieing in your sleep,just right before you have your night rest? This happens to me every night. What creeps me most is that I always feel i'll go to hell. some say deliverance is the best solution, God knows I'm not possessed. If you've been on this road before,please do profer help.
if you are always thinking you might die and will go to hell. then you should know the level of belief you have in your religion is unhealthy.
Re: Anyone With Similar Phobia? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 07, 2017
Nothing. It's just your mind playing silly tricks.
Re: Anyone With Similar Phobia? by jimmyjenseng(m): 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
My dear, I sense you're religious and this is having a great toll on you. Religion, just like rape, comes with it own psychological effect:
Depression
Sleep Disorder
Guilt
Distrust of others
Feelings of personal powerlessness – victims feel the rapist robbed them of control over their bodies.

You can't get off this/these trauma(s) except you're resolved to breaking the chains that entangles you.

These thoughts of death and going to hell are guilt-formed thoughts which are slowly and easily moving on the seabed of your heart by religious teachings. One way to help yourself - if you can't seek the service of a professional health/psychiatrist - is make a concrete decision never to be swayed by these thoughts.

Envisage how you want your tomorrow to be - your future - and spend the night making plans or reshaping the plans you've already made. This way, you build a shield around your mind which will block the fiery religious darts from getting access to your beautiful heart.

Enjoy the night dear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone With Similar Phobia? by lepasharon(f): 11:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
Emescot:

Cos the conditions of heaven are so impossible to meet.

@OP if only you would realise there is no hell
Re: Anyone With Similar Phobia? by Emescot(m): 11:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
lepasharon:

Sometimes i try to explain to myself that there is no hell too, but deep down i know it exists, but i dont think its as bad as christians are making it look
Re: Anyone With Similar Phobia? by DoctorAlien(m): 11:37pm On Jan 07, 2017
ginagold01:

Pray before you sleep, but make sure that you are right with GOD, and that there is no barrier like a cherished sin between you and Him, as that is the only thing that can make a Christian afraid of death. The Lord gives his people sweet sleep devoid of fear(Psa. 127:2). Satan wants us to be in constant fear. But if we endeavour to look into GOD's word daily, we will see His beautiful promise to protect His people, even when they sleep(Psa. 127).

When it's time to sleep in the grave, we will not be afraid because we know that we are right with GOD, and that we will live again in our immortal bodies when He comes in His glory and in His Father's glory.

1 Like

Re: Anyone With Similar Phobia? by DoctorAlien(m): 11:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
Emescot:
Sometimes i try to explain to myself that there is no hell too, but deep down i know it exists, but i dont think its as bad as christians are making it look

Well, hell, which is the terrible destruction/annihilation which will be the portion of sinners exists, and its worse than anybody can think of(Rev. 6:17; 14:10)

Why should a Christian be afraid of hell, anyway? It's for Satan and his cohorts, who refuse to repent from rebellion and obey GOD.
Re: Anyone With Similar Phobia? by Emescot(m): 11:50pm On Jan 07, 2017
DoctorAlien:

Well, hell, which is the terrible destruction/annihilation which will be the portion of sinners exists, and its worse than anybody can think of(Rev. 6:17; 14:10)

Why should a Christian be afraid of hell, anyway? It's for Satan and his cohorts, who refuse to repent from rebellion and obey GOD.
Who knows? Maybe hell is a place for satan and his agents where they prepare for the final war with the righteous... Please am just saying my own o
Re: Anyone With Similar Phobia? by DoctorAlien(m): 11:52pm On Jan 07, 2017
Emescot:
Who knows? Maybe hell is a place for satan and his agents where they prepare for the final war with the righteous... Please am just saying my own o

LOL. Read your Bible, friend. The Bible clearly describes how hell will be, and who will be there.

1 Like

Re: Anyone With Similar Phobia? by oluwalfa: 1:47am On Jan 08, 2017
Drink one bottle of big stout before going to sleep. You'll have only sweet dreams.

1 Like

Re: Anyone With Similar Phobia? by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 08, 2017
[quote author=jimmyjenseng post=52624074]My dear, I sense you're religious and this is having a great toll on you. Religion, just like rape, comes with it own psychological effect:
Depression
Sleep Disorder
Guilt
Distrust of others
Feelings of personal powerlessness – victims feel the rapist robbed them of control over their bodies.

You can't get off this/these trauma(s) except you're resolved to breaking the chains that entangles you.

These thoughts of death and going to hell are guilt-formed thoughts which are slowly and easily moving on the seabed of your heart by religious teachings. One way to help yourself - if you can't seek the service of a professional health/psychiatrist - is make a concrete decision never to be swayed by these thoughts.
i must say i'm very religious. the guilt and esp depression are not alien to me. i'll in with your word and hopefully,it will stop.
Re: Anyone With Similar Phobia? by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 08, 2017
lepasharon:

trust me i told myself that so many times. worsens it.
Re: Anyone With Similar Phobia? by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 08, 2017
DoctorAlien:

Pray before you sleep, but make sure that you are right with GOD, and that there is no barrier like a cherished sin between you and Him, as that is the only thing that can make a Christian afraid of death. The Lord gives his people sweet sleep devoid of fear(Psa. 127:2). Satan wants us to be in constant fear. But if we endeavour to look into GOD's word daily, we will see His beautiful promise to protect His people, even when they sleep(Psa. 127).

When it's time to sleep in the grave, we will not be afraid because we know that we are right with GOD, and that we will live again in our immortal bodies when He comes in His glory and in His Father's glory.
alright,thanks bro
Re: Anyone With Similar Phobia? by randomperson: 7:29am On Jan 08, 2017
Your church and pastors have succeeded in frightening u... And fear is the greatest weapon of religion

(1) (Reply)

Man Pushes Crucifix Down His Throat To Exorcise Demon In Bloody Ritual (photos/v / Do You Know Jesus Has A Whatsapp Number? Read This / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/07/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.