Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Good News: MMM Is Coming Back Stronger Than Ever! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Good News: MMM Is Coming Back Stronger Than Ever! (798 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. / Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days / BREAKING NEWS: MMM Shocks 3million Participants, Bans Withdrawal Till 15/01/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good News: MMM Is Coming Back Stronger Than Ever! by donfolu1: 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
Good day mavrodians, part of the latest update on the site is the change of guider button. Please endeavor to inform other participants who found them self under non reachable guider or under guider not in Nigeria to change there guider , so as to be in a participant oriented group

How to go change your guider
Login into ur account
From My Page >> Guider >> select guider

You can contact me on: 08032447972 or just drop a comment in the comments section to join our Team.

Here are the advantage of being under a reachable guider
A guider that will always post Ph orders so that participant will be awear of there orders
A guider that can help you solve problems when you need to do so
A guider that can write to support or CRO when the need arises
e.t.c

We promise to serve you better
Long live MMM
Together we Change the World

Re: Good News: MMM Is Coming Back Stronger Than Ever! by ajanma2(m): 1:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
lol,nollywood at work

Re: Good News: MMM Is Coming Back Stronger Than Ever! by donfolu1: 6:21am On Dec 31, 2016
My email is Pefiy2012@gmail.com if u want to join my team

(1) (Reply)

MMM Press Release / I Want To Buy TBC / Another MMM Suicide Takes Place In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.