Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] (46424 Views)

Tekno Flaunts Stylish Look In New Photo As He Poses With His Rides(see Photos) / 30 Years Of Career: Comedian Alibaba Shows Off His Awards Collection (photos) / Falz Displays The Awards He Received In 2016 (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by repogirl(f): 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
justjify:

You are more successful and have more than that, yet you are unknown.
Hate all you want dear, while he smiles to the bank again and again.
But trust me, hating that young man will do you no good. tongue
why are you unnecessarily being defensive? If you don't see the humour in my statement or the smileys I put next to it, then I can't help you.
Go and find your sense of humour wherever you lost it.
Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by Captain6(m): 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
Shortyy:
Dear diary, I have a crush on Tekno, but he doesn't even know I exist.
Your wall is so dirty@ur profile pic,it needs repainting Asap angry
Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by mayorkent(m): 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
Unrefined jealousy
Vickiweezy:
One headies award is worth more than 5 soundcity mvp awards, so tekno should not be flaunting shit.
No offense NL admin, but Soundcity's mvp award is almost the same thing as receiving award from nairaland undecided.
The entire show was wack, nobody came to receive their awards except tekno.
There were no special guest to even present the award that Nollywood actor, Ramsey noah had to present an award 2 times. sad
Other special guests (except Banky W & Adesua) who presented awards were total amatuers as most of them forgot which category they were presenting award to and were just stammering on stage.
The sound effect + coverage of the event was too poor, DJ Neptune was just adjusting the volume anyhow like he was playing with his remote in his house.
So, tekno stop bragging with 3 Scity mvps cos the award means nothing.
Though I feel for u after the impartial treatment given to you by the headies dis year, just don't try to show-off with an award of lesser value.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by Phelixblaq(m): 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
good afternoo friends... how is it going on with us alll...am using this remaing days to appreciate you all for 2016. plan your way way as we enroll 2016. do well to your self by signing up in the world largest finicial community.
what are your profits for signing up before 1st of janury?
1. registration bonus 10%
2. holiday bonus of 20%
3. mavro growth of 30%
mmm nigeria is co ming back stronger ...
sign up using this link http:///?i=Ajayisunday47@yahoo.com and provide help using your spare money... mesage me for any other assistance... together we change the world fellas!!!!!
Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by justjify(m): 2:43pm On Dec 30, 2016
smiley
Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by justjify(m): 2:43pm On Dec 30, 2016
repogirl:
why are you unnecessarily being defensive? If you don't see the humour in my statement or the smileys I put next to it, then I can't help you.
Go and find your sense of humour wherever you lost it.
Who needs your help? shocked
Take a chill pill my dear.
I saw no smiley that's why I reacted the way I did. I guess those smileys were an after thought.
My dear, I don't need your help. Okey?
Compliments of the season. wink

1 Like

Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by repogirl(f): 2:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
Captain6:
I like the colour of your pic background o, white and yellow,it's so cool cool
thanks. your ceiling is lovely also.... The design is actually similar to mine.
Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by yungussy(m): 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
okay we hv seen it...........who him award epp? undecided abeg nxt!!!
Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by sleeknaija(m): 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
Shortyy:

U self like big cassava? wink
Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by AntiWailer: 2:57pm On Dec 30, 2016
TRADELYN:
If the Cassava is very big, you don't need to say it, but flaunt it. tongue

i taya ooo

1 Like

Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by drinkgarri: 2:57pm On Dec 30, 2016
He's flaunting his struggled earn currency
Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by ALAYORMII: 3:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
Donshemzy1234:
Congratulations my celebrity crush. can't wait to have a taste of that Big cassava

Someone's girlfriend

Hmmmmmmm
Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by potent5(m): 3:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
lofty900:
In order words he's indirectly telling headies to go n die with their crappy next rated bullshit of an award grin
BullSHIT of an award with ZERO credibility.

1 Like

Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by Bash10(m): 3:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
Donshemzy1234:
Congratulations my celebrity crush. can't wait to have a taste of that Big cassava

somebody gimme that Lil Wayne "ASHAWO" picture
Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by piusadamawa(m): 3:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
Obi is boy.....techno.........#oy wink
Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by successity5(m): 3:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
nikkypearl:
Who is tekno again
Duro/Pana kruna

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by Cleff4u(m): 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
TunezMedia:
TripleMG star, Tekno added three more awards to his cabinet yesternight when he walked home as the biggest winner at the Soundcity MVP award festival.

The 'Pana' singer took to social media to show off his awards for this year which includes a MAMA Award, an AFRIMMA award and 3 Soundcity MVP's.

The young producer defended his lyrics and manhood while receiving the award for his 'Pana' song, Tekno said; 'God bless you, God bless me, God bless your father and mother and the cassava is very big'.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/tekno-flaunts-all-his-awards-in-2016.html

. my guy enjoy yourself is GOD gift, Do what makes you happy and damm others opinion. pls i wish you can feature Chris Brown. You guys will be perfect match. I say again enjoy yourself pana.

1 Like

Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by potent5(m): 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2016
Vickiweezy:
One headies award is worth more than 5 soundcity mvp awards, so tekno should not be flaunting shit.
No offense NL admin, but Soundcity's mvp award is almost the same thing as receiving award from nairaland undecided.
There were no special guest to even present the award that Nollywood actor, Ramsey noah had to present an award 2 times. sad
Other special guests (except Banky W & Adesua) who presented awards were total amatuers as most of them forgot which category they were presenting award to and were just stammering on stage.
The sound effect + coverage of the event was too poor, DJ Neptune was just adjusting the volume anyhow like he was playing with his remote in his house.
Though I feel for u after the impartial treatment given to you by the headies dis year, just don't try to show-off with an award of lesser value.
WHAT IS YOU TALKING?

4 Likes

Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2016
Shortyy:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha cheesy
Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by Bash10(m): 3:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
2shur:
ppl wont believe it. bit he is into yahoo. he does wire wire tins. he is a yahoo guy an internet fraudster

Wiat! is ur brain paining you?

1 Like

Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
Culin:
If he likes he should snap it from 100 angles, i only see 5 awards..i like 'pana' though.
hmmm look at ur fvck me face grin
Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by Treyknowles(m): 3:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
Vickiweezy:

Why Are You Lying Like This? Bros Tekno Wasnt The Only Artist Who Received His Award In Person.

1 Like

Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by Boyooosa(m): 3:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
How dem go dey waste award on top this one wey dey sing: Blonkos, i go lick ur pu**y #Iranu. Song wey person no fit allow hin 12 yr old pikin dey sing for where guests dey...mtchew!
Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
potent5:

BullSHIT of an award with ZERO credibility.
lolz
Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by Culin(f): 3:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
Rextayne:
hmmm look at ur fvck me face grin

Whaaat?!
Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2016
Culin:

Whaaat?!
lol.. Should i use ur picture as a meme? Give me the greenlight
Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by Culin(f): 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
Rextayne:
lol.. Should i use ur picture as a meme? Give me the greenlight
No
Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by Lilimax(f): 3:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
Vickiweezy:
Huh?
Headies has low turn out of people where as Sound-citympv award was a bang.
Watched the two awards embarassed
Still prefer Soundcity smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
Culin:
No
u dnt want to be popular

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] / 3 Generations Photo Of Davido, His Dad And His 2nd Daughter / Alfa Spotted Praying At Bobrisky's House Opening (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.