Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] (46435 Views)

Tekno Flaunts Stylish Look In New Photo As He Poses With His Rides(see Photos) / 30 Years Of Career: Comedian Alibaba Shows Off His Awards Collection (photos) / Falz Displays The Awards He Received In 2016 (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by Life4Varnity: 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
bentlywills:
Tekno sef!just dz small money wey en wan gimme na em he dy flaunt like dz undecided

Lol.

How u wish u know wetin I dey reason

A thousand dollars is about half a million naira o

God I beg mak I collect small thing I beg

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
Culin:

No
Culin sit down i want to tell u something u wud love to hear
Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by nikkypearl(f): 3:43pm On Dec 30, 2016
Captain6:
Your kitchen is fine o,such a beautiful place.
thanks captain grin
Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by Life4Varnity: 3:43pm On Dec 30, 2016
QueenHadiza:
What awards? All I can see is Money! Money! Money!

Buh seriously Tekno who is your bae?

Lols

U beta free techno and come to me

Daddy will mak u proud

Giv me a trial

I will b ur king and u gonna b my queen
Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by nikkypearl(f): 3:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
SuperSuave:
infinix's older brother and Samsung's younger brother
ok.thnks bro
Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by dntaskme(m): 3:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
rheether:
Is he that rich?
gringringrin I tink so 4 him mind
Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by nikkypearl(f): 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
sunnynet:
na ur papa..... mtcheew! jamb question
and who are u again

Ode oshi
Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by dntaskme(m): 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
nikkypearl:
Who is tekno again
Na dat guy wey sing Dianna,where,wash,pana & other songs dat yellow pow-pow u done knw am?
Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by dntaskme(m): 3:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
Donshemzy1234:
Congratulations my celebrity crush. can't wait to have a taste of that Big cassava
gringringrin
Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by TeleboiZ005(m): 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2016
Tekno ma MUSICIAN crushgrin grin grin grin

Tell em u are getting it....

5 Awards in a year
Jeez!...its worth something!

HATERZ go and FVCK ursef nd ur BATHROOM!

Can u c mhe

1 Like

Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by mengho(m): 3:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
where is dis niggas address, me & my friends will like to pay him a VISIT in order to congratulate him & make sure all his dollars is safe
Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by crunchyg: 4:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
Silentscreamer:
Ok nice one. Since u've got so much cash, goan help prince james uche..
Madam who is prince james uche?
Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by SuperSuave(m): 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
nikkypearl:
ok.thnks bro
do you know if there's any difference btw archiCAD(not sure if the right spelling) and autoCAD 3D?
Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by itunesgiftcard(m): 4:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
Shortyy:
Dear diary, I have a crush on Tekno, but he doesn't even know I exist.

Be warned he has big cassava
Don't complain latter oh....
Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by LecciGucci: 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
QueenHadiza:
What awards? All I can see is Money! Money! Money!

Buh seriously Tekno who is your bae?

U can be his bang bae.. I can connect u.
Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by Tedassie(m): 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2016
Shortyy:
Dear diary, I have a crush on Tekno, but he doesn't even know I exist.
wow.congrats
Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by ebby9z(m): 4:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
It was at the MVP award that I realised that Tekno is immature and silly. Still a fan of his tho
Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by stubbornman(m): 4:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
Culin:
If he likes he should snap it from 100 angles, i only see 5 awards..i like 'pana' though.
Haba!!!
Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by Vickiweezy(m): 4:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
MRFUCKYOU:

You're so fvcking stupid yo! Did you even watch the show last night? Mehn that thang was lit don't come here and be talking nonsense abeg. Quit being stupid

You're too dumb.
They had to combine an award ceremony and christmas festival (award festival) to get such an audience.
Dumb-ass.
Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by itunesgiftcard(m): 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2016
shamecurls:
The Headies award and car really pepper this dude for body

The dude still dey react indirectly. He should move on....

so you feel... your opinion which might be wrong
Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by Vickiweezy(m): 4:29pm On Dec 30, 2016
Lilimax:
Huh?
Headies has low turn out of people where as Sound-citympv award was a bang.
Watched the two awards embarassed
Still prefer Soundcity smiley

Yes, i know headies was a low turn out but its award is more prestigious than soundcity's mvp... that's a fact.
Even soundcity had to combine an award ceremony and christmas festival (award festival) to get such an audience.
If they hosted just an award ceremony, the turn out would have been poorer than headies.
Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by Vickiweezy(m): 4:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
Treyknowles:
Why Are You Lying Like This? Bros Tekno Wasnt The Only Artist Who Received His Award In Person.

I was making reference to top artistes involved, even Olamide had Adekunle gold pick up his award for him.
Mr Eazi & co na still upcoming, they had to be present or they will lose their respect in the music market.
Top acts who won awards like Wizkid, Yemi alade, Sauti Sol, Cassper Nyovest, etc were not there.
How can so many top artistes not turn up to pick their awards.
Review the award festival properly and you'll see what I am talking about.
Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by Vickiweezy(m): 4:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
mayorkent:
Unrefined jealousy

There's no jealousy or sentiment involved here.... Review the award festival properly, na packaging dem use arrange am.
They had to combine an award ceremony and christmas festival (award festival) to get an audience.
So tey them jam-pack people full as nominees in one category, dem even put CDQ & Cassper Nyovest in the same category for best hip-hop Mvp...
Is that even supposed to be so?
Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
Bolustic:
You are flaunting money on social media as if it's cleavages

If kidnappers and armed robbers come dey trail you now, you'd be shouting Mo Ku, Mo Gbe, Mo Daran
wetin consine dis thread wit MMM now?
eh? angry

Jan 14 is almost hia my bloda grin
Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by ceejayxy(m): 5:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
nikkypearl:
Who is tekno again
aunty which cave did u crawl out from?...
Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by Silentscreamer(f): 5:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
crunchyg:
Madam who is prince james uche?
D nollywood actor who's critically ill
Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by Saheed9: 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
Vickiweezy:
One headies award is worth more than 5 soundcity mvp awards, so tekno should not be flaunting shit.
No offense NL admin, but Soundcity's mvp award is almost the same thing as receiving award from nairaland undecided.
The entire show was wack, nobody came to receive their awards except tekno.
There were no special guest to even present the award that Nollywood actor, Ramsey noah had to present an award 2 times. sad
Other special guests (except Banky W & Adesua) who presented awards were total amatuers as most of them forgot which category they were presenting award to and were just stammering on stage.
The sound effect + coverage of the event was too poor, DJ Neptune was just adjusting the volume anyhow like he was playing with his remote in his house.
So, tekno stop bragging with 3 Scity mvps cos the award means nothing.
Though I feel for u after the impartial treatment given to you by the headies dis year, just don't try to show-off with an award of lesser value.
since you are the evaluating awards. how many MAMA awards is equal to one headies award

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by TTLHORLA: 6:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
Vickiweezy:
One headies award is worth more than 5 soundcity mvp awards, so tekno should not be flaunting shit.
No offense NL admin, but Soundcity's mvp award is almost the same thing as receiving award from nairaland undecided.
There were no special guest to even present the award that Nollywood actor, Ramsey noah had to present an award 2 times. sad
Other special guests (except Banky W & Adesua) who presented awards were total amatuers as most of them forgot which category they were presenting award to and were just stammering on stage.
The sound effect + coverage of the event was too poor, DJ Neptune was just adjusting the volume anyhow like he was playing with his remote in his house.
People keep talking about the turn-up at the festival, Scity use packaging wash everybody.
They combined an award ceremony and xmas festival (award festival) to get such an audience.
Just in one category you'll get up to 10 nominees... imagine putting CDQ & Cassper Nyovest in the same category for Best Hip Hop MVP?
Only in scity, you'll see categories like; Listener's choice award, Viewers choice award, Digital artiste of the year award, etc
So, tekno stop bragging with 3 Scity mvps cos the award is no comparism to Headies award.
Though I feel for u after the impartial treatment given to you by the headies dis year, just don't try to show-off with an award of lesser value.
Odeh...shut up!

Wizkid and olamide were they,dnt say wat u dont knw....its bad!!
Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by fernandoc(m): 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
Vickiweezy:
People keep talking about the turn-up at the festival, Scity use packaging wash everybody.
They combined an award ceremony and xmas festival (award festival) to get such an audience.
Just in one category you'll get up to 10 nominees... imagine putting CDQ & Cassper Nyovest in the same category for Best Hip Hop MVP?
Only in scity, you'll see categories like; Listener's choice award, Viewers choice award, Digital artiste of the year award, etc
So, tekno stop bragging with 3 Scity mvps cos the award is no comparism to Headies award.
Just shut up biko. Nuisance.
Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by fernandoc(m): 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
Vickiweezy:
Other special guests (except Banky W & Adesua) who presented awards were total amatuers as most of them forgot which categor were just stammering on stage.
Just shut up niko. Nuisance.
Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by duchez(m): 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
Vickiweezy:

I was making reference to top artistes involved, even Olamide had Adekunle gold pick up his award for him.
Mr Eazi & co na still upcoming, they had to be present or they will lose their respect in the music market.
Top acts who won awards like Wizkid, Yemi alade, Sauti Sol, Cassper Nyovest, etc were not there.
How can so many top artistes not turn up to pick their awards.
Review the award festival properly and you'll see what I am talking about.
Bro, Wizkid was there to pick his award. Olamide performed at the show. Get your facts straight.

1 Like

Re: Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] by ThinkSmarter: 6:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
Tekno and Patoranking making Ebonyi proud #BigUpAyama

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tomboy (Photos) / The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) / Skales Expecting A Child With Neza, His Rwandan Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.