Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,445 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Dollar At 492 To Naira.. The Nigerian Factor! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dollar At 492 To Naira.. The Nigerian Factor! (465 Views)

How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC / Naira Maintains Strength Against Dollar At Parallel Market NAIRA MAINTAINS STREN / Naira Appreciates, Sells At N361.5 Per Dollar At Parallel Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dollar At 492 To Naira.. The Nigerian Factor! by ihesiuloa(m): 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
#1 naira is 180 to dollar !
I know a lot of you readers will be like "Wow" let me check out this news, But Alas! You've just woken up from a dream fantasy world Lol,.. but as at December 2015 1 dollar in the black market was still exchanged at 180 to #1 naira now coming to think it's 492 or thereabout now amazes me! can it ever get back to 180 again?
it's quite surprising how we let things go this bad .. where did it all go wrong? please let's not even begin the blame game of party politics or APC this PDP that not even politician this senator that! just between me & you! how have we done to further exacerbate the situation we currently find ourselves? we need to tell ourselves the truth here, I know most blame will be portioned to the government which is quite correct but let's limit the blame and talk about ourselves , I mean the common man on the street like you and me? how have we helped naira to grow? do we realize that if we began in earnest to produce goods and services that we need, we won't be bothered about foreign exchange rate? further more, do we also realize that the moment we begin to be well behaved in terms of doing things the right way example, not defecating on the major Pedestrian and littering the Environment, then things would be much better for us even for the fallen Naira!
I'm of the opinion that we need a form of what I would call " mind reorientation " in order to reset our thinking and values.. also this is much applicable to our unborn babies and infants who are yet to differentiate between good and evil, only through this will the future be eminent for the Nation Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert ( C003ac386) / Win N500 Airtime Of Any Nigerian Network Today. See How. / Do You Need Professional HQ Responsive Website For Your Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.