Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Chidinma Okeke To Co-host Slimshady Invasion 3.0 - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Okeke To Co-host Slimshady Invasion 3.0 (49567 Views)

Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Okeke To Co-host Slimshady Invasion 3.0 by davidif: 12:13am On Dec 31, 2016
cococandy:

Details here. PM follows
Re: Chidinma Okeke To Co-host Slimshady Invasion 3.0 by IslamicRebel: 12:13am On Dec 31, 2016
Read this about Islam and you know whether you live in a safe area or not. The percentage population of muslims will determine whether you are safe or not. Please read and share especially with Christians in the Middle Belt.

As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:

United States -- Muslim 0.6%

Australia -- Muslim 1.5%

Canada -- Muslim 1.9%

China -- Muslim 1.8%

Italy -- Muslim 1.5%

Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs.

This is happening in:

Denmark -- Muslim 2%

Germany -- Muslim 3.7%

United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%

Spain -- Muslim 4%

Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for

Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply. This is occurring in:

France -- Muslim 8%

Philippines -- 5%

Sweden -- Muslim 5%

Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%

The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%

Trinidad & Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris , we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam , with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:

Guyana -- Muslim 10%

India -- Muslim 13.4%

Israel -- Muslim 16%

Kenya -- Muslim 10%

Russia -- Muslim 15%

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:

Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%

Chad -- Muslim 53.1%

Nigeria--50%

Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and ***ya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:

Albania -- Muslim 70%

Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%

Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%

Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%

Egypt -- Muslim 90%

Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%

Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%

Iran -- Muslim 98%

Iraq -- Muslim 97%

Jordan -- Muslim 92%

Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%

Pakistan -- Muslim 97%

Palestine -- Muslim 99%

Syria -- Muslim 90%

Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%

Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%

United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of 'Dar-es-Salaam' -- the Islamic House of Peace. Here there's supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrasses are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:

Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%

Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%

Somalia -- Muslim 100%

Yemen -- Muslim 100%

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke To Co-host Slimshady Invasion 3.0 by Lizander: 12:14am On Dec 31, 2016
[quote author=Pylony post=52393683]Buy one extra ticket for the show and get one cucumber free. grin[/quote

Re: Chidinma Okeke To Co-host Slimshady Invasion 3.0 by cococandy(f): 12:21am On Dec 31, 2016
davidif:

Come on! you trying to put me on blast?
No. I'm not.

It's just because I'm selective to the PMs I accept.
Re: Chidinma Okeke To Co-host Slimshady Invasion 3.0 by davidif: 12:25am On Dec 31, 2016
cococandy:

No. I'm not.

I already sent it though. You can get all the details there.
Re: Chidinma Okeke To Co-host Slimshady Invasion 3.0 by NIGHTMAREOO7: 1:00am On Dec 31, 2016
DavidEsq:

Firstly she didn't make a mistake. She did it open-eyed knowing fully well the possibilities, since the tape wasn't restricted to her fon and it was done under money mongering circumstances. Secondly, none of the persons u mentioned as not being strong are Nigerians, who are known for their amazing strength. So wateva strength u may claim she has may just be a general trait of naija peepz

Lol.. THAT DOEST MEAN IT IS NOT A MISTAKE.
grin grin... It is a mistake

And I don't think she will ever do that again.
If suck situation comes up next time.
And that's what makes it A MISTAKE.!

I LOVE THE GAL REGARDLESS.. COZ she's a strong woman. She could have died of heartbreak or suicide.
Re: Chidinma Okeke To Co-host Slimshady Invasion 3.0 by davidif: 1:10am On Dec 31, 2016
cococandy:

No. I'm not.

Hahaha you sho is unrelenting, i will give you that haha. Just to throw you a hint, we are both from the same country. wink wink wink wink wink wink

Either way, have a wonderful holiday.
Re: Chidinma Okeke To Co-host Slimshady Invasion 3.0 by DavidEsq(m): 3:38am On Dec 31, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Lol.. THAT DOEST MEAN IT IS NOT A MISTAKE.
grin grin... It is a mistake

And I don't think she will ever do that again.
If suck situation comes up next time.
And that's what makes it A MISTAKE.!

I LOVE THE GAL REGARDLESS.. COZ she's a strong woman. She could have died of heartbreak or suicide.
I guess so
Re: Chidinma Okeke To Co-host Slimshady Invasion 3.0 by Kingsley1000(m): 5:24am On Dec 31, 2016
when life gives u lemon make lemonade outta it
Re: Chidinma Okeke To Co-host Slimshady Invasion 3.0 by mekybabe1: 7:50am On Dec 31, 2016
I'm sure as soon as she climbs the stage, what she will hear is "Cucumber! Cucumber!! Cucumber!!!
Re: Chidinma Okeke To Co-host Slimshady Invasion 3.0 by davidif: 11:12am On Dec 31, 2016
cococandy:

Details here. PM follows

Madam, I am still waiting now?
Re: Chidinma Okeke To Co-host Slimshady Invasion 3.0 by Malayy(m): 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2016
I go show there with cucumber..
Re: Chidinma Okeke To Co-host Slimshady Invasion 3.0 by Malayy(m): 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2016
cococandy:
No. I'm not.
fvck off.. ! who gives a fvck abou you
Re: Chidinma Okeke To Co-host Slimshady Invasion 3.0 by davidif: 7:22pm On Dec 31, 2016
cococandy:

No. I'm not.

OK, i give up. what do you wanna know?
Re: Chidinma Okeke To Co-host Slimshady Invasion 3.0 by cococandy(f): 7:23pm On Dec 31, 2016
davidif:

OK, i give up. what do you wanna know?
I already asked.
cococandy:

How old are you? What do you do for a living? Where do you live? What are your short and long term goals?

I'll send you an email if answers are satisfactory:

Re: Chidinma Okeke To Co-host Slimshady Invasion 3.0 by davidif: 7:27pm On Dec 31, 2016
cococandy:

I already asked.

Girl, u are making me look like Drake hahaha, I feel like one of the contestants on the bachelorette. How embarrassing? haha
Re: Chidinma Okeke To Co-host Slimshady Invasion 3.0 by davidif: 7:35pm On Dec 31, 2016
cococandy:

I already asked.

Chei! Egbami grin grin grin

Either way, here goes nothing (*takes deep breath*).
First of all, we both live in the same country and my alma matter played in the Alamo bowl the other night against CU and finally my short term goal is to relax and watch Bama beat the breaks off Washington this afternoon. Long term goals are to accomplish everything God put me on this earth for.
(*Whew*)

Is that good enough ma'am? grin grin grin
Re: Chidinma Okeke To Co-host Slimshady Invasion 3.0 by davidif: 8:12pm On Dec 31, 2016
cococandy:

I already asked.

Madam, I am still waiting for my response, was my answer not satisfactory enough?
Re: Chidinma Okeke To Co-host Slimshady Invasion 3.0 by cococandy(f): 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2016
davidif:

Girl, u are making me look like Drake hahaha, I feel like one of the contestants on the bachelorette. How embarrassing? haha
Sorry
Re: Chidinma Okeke To Co-host Slimshady Invasion 3.0 by davidif: 9:19pm On Dec 31, 2016
cococandy:

Sorry

So....
Re: Chidinma Okeke To Co-host Slimshady Invasion 3.0 by cococandy(f): 11:26pm On Dec 31, 2016
davidif:

So....
I actually replied it.
Re: Chidinma Okeke To Co-host Slimshady Invasion 3.0 by sweetilicious(f): 4:37pm On Jan 01, 2017
I like this.
Re: Chidinma Okeke To Co-host Slimshady Invasion 3.0 by jamesmor: 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2017
DonaldGenes:
Op,Is this suppose to be joke or what?
Hi donaldgenes,pls hv been looking for every means to contact you.d guy(KEFE)whom I taut had ur contact had lost it.plsssss my number is 08052490359. Or u could kindly add me on watsapp.I really need to contact u.Compliments nd God bless.......JAMES
Re: Chidinma Okeke To Co-host Slimshady Invasion 3.0 by jamesmor: 1:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
jamesmor:

Hi donaldgenes,pls hv been looking for every means to contact you.d guy(KEFE)whom I taut had ur contact had lost it.plsssss my number is 08052490359. Or u could kindly add me on watsapp.I really need to contact u.Compliments nd God bless.......JAMES

Hlo Donaldgenes, hv been trying to contact u for a while.KEFE,whom i taut had ur number had lost it.pls I really need 2 contact u.My no. is 08052490359. Or u could kindly add me on watsapp.compliments,God bless
Re: Chidinma Okeke To Co-host Slimshady Invasion 3.0 by pokipoki: 9:39pm On Jan 03, 2017
Opakan2:

when mumus have access to internet.. I don't expect less

if you had brain to think properly, you would know this is a case of exploit and blackmail of a bad egg.
where there is no law, there is no sin.. even your bible said you must obey the laws of the land first before you can obey God's laws

be quoting bible verses you know nothing about you hear.. yeye

Look who is talking!!! First class dummy!!! Always respond with facts and not what you think is correct. In the meantime, i will advice you research the bible, get guidance from it. It will really help you from been stupid.
Re: Chidinma Okeke To Co-host Slimshady Invasion 3.0 by VOJA(m): 8:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
I'm rest-assured she's bent on doing morally well in every facet of her beautiful life... I wish her the best 2017 has to offer.
Re: Chidinma Okeke To Co-host Slimshady Invasion 3.0 by Revolva(m): 10:18am On Aug 14, 2020
This slut now a role model for younger kids shame to them

That girl should hide her self in shame olosho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online / Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' / Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.