Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago (49568 Views)

Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off / Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy / 4years Ago He Was Paiting The Streets For World Cup In Brazil, Now He Worth €70m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by Amebo247(m): 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2022
A recent tweet making rounds on social media has triggered a lot of reactions from Nigerians.

The twitter user @iam_supaboi who is also a nairalander called out 30BG boss Davido ��

[/b]Ya'll please help me tag king @davido ..came to lagos 2018, met davido while on the street of lekki, won his rap battle and was invited home by him on ileya day. Long story short, @davido is yet to fulfil his promises to me as i believe he wasn't aware i was asked out that night.[b]

The tweet which was posted alongside a photo can see the twitter user @Iam_supaboi holding a cardboard paper with inscription [/b]"This is Supaboi, King David you brought me to your lekki home in 2018, promised to help me that ileya day I won your rap battle. Abeg Davido Help!!"[b]

Will the Omo baba Olowo crooner, Davido who recently bought massive plots of land in Nigeria's top Highbrow area, Banana Island in Ikoyi Lagos for a whooping fee of more than 2 billion naira give this young man a listening ear after "4years ?.

Only God knows what's next for @iam_supaboi We can only hope and pray Davido gives him another opportunity grin grin grin

Before now, Davido has been known around the world not just for making Africans proud with his good music but also for his humanitarian works and gestures especially to his fellow entertainers and upcoming musicians.

Admin etc.. please let's help and support this Nairalander by moving this post to front page.
Thank You!!

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by qekng40(f): 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2022
Like if you think Davido will change this man's life.

Share if you think Davido will ignore him

216 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by Mastakija(m): 3:45pm On Apr 24, 2022
G

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by Malory: 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2022
Davido should fulfill his promise to this young man

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by Bluntguy: 5:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
qekng40:

Oga we are not Davido and cannot guess what he would do.

172 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by qekng40(f): 5:19pm On Apr 24, 2022
Bluntguy:
Oga we are not Davido and cannot guess what he would do.
Madam, we're all thinking beings. If u can't think, avoid the post and pass.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by slawormiir: 10:05pm On Apr 24, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Celebrities....

Na fake life them dey live...

They use people and their fans raise body and count scores

I still dey tell my guy say Davido nor go get 5 billion for account not to talk of 30 billi

And most of the promises way them dey make na with shayoo eye and Highnes

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
qekng40:

Sharrap,let this be the last time you and that other idvvt post this like/share thing.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by 1Alex: 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
Okay

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by Quiny32323: 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
Not every promise is meant to be kept believe me.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by VladimirPutiin(m): 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
grin

King David is generous. I’m sure he’s gonna reach out to him. Thank God say no be Wizkid. Your name for be sorry .

10 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by Sadstoner: 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
Hmmm

Fear woman

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by FalseProphet1(m): 10:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
Davido has 3kids from 3 different baby Mamas, and countless girlfriends.

The expenses involved in taking care of these people, coupled with his drinking habit, toys (dope cars) and his crew that follows him everywhere he goes...

I see Davido ignoring him

This I have seen.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by Perfecttouchade: 10:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by floss(m): 10:08pm On Apr 24, 2022
Hmmm

4 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by OgaSeun: 10:08pm On Apr 24, 2022
Not news worthy yet.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by Deicide: 10:08pm On Apr 24, 2022
Davido Sabi promise people too much. And for those saying why wait till 2022, well things in Nigeria are getting harder and harder by the day Man probably can't cope anymore.

17 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by Alonso91(m): 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2022
Make una leave OBO alone jor

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by vanadak: 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2022
Davido is a star boy

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by folake4u(f): 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2022
What kind of smelly entitled mentality is this?angry My friend, c'mon go and find work.

A promise is just what it is. A PROMiSE.

Buhari PROMISED Nigerians change in 2015, make una go hold am. undecided

17 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by verybadmouth(m): 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2022
Some people funny oooo. Why not seek help elsewhere since four years ago. He is even proud to post such nonsense. E be like sey him client no dey pay am again. Him soap no work again.

6 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by Hextor(m): 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2022
Davido don forget this one.. Make Una help em retweet instead of bashing him .
Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2022
Be like say him wan collect

3 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by UnknownGonemen: 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by Omihanifa: 10:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
Sapa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Visits His Lookalike Son Jibola Jr In Chicago / Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements / 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Became Stars From Reality Shows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.