Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

What Heartless Gov Okorocha Did To My Uncle Who Is A Pensioner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Heartless Gov Okorocha Did To My Uncle Who Is A Pensioner (407 Views)

Okorocha Commends Oyegun For Canceling Imo LGA Congress. / Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Heartless Gov Okorocha Did To My Uncle Who Is A Pensioner by wite111(m): 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
Fellow Nigerians,forget all the news you hear about Rochas.Na person wet dey close to a man go know whether him mouth dey smell or not.Rochas is owning my uncle who is a pensioner 19months pension.For 19months my uncle suffered terribly despite being a stroke patient.Being a pensioner,Rochas did not pay him and his wife.The wife is also a pensioner.Last month,he told them that he will pay them 40% of their pensioner ie 40% of what they are meant to earn every month.Some pensioners said no they won't take it while some agreed to take it because of hunger.He gave them a form to sign.You must sign the form if you want to get your money.Surprising out of the 19months he is owing my uncle,he said it is only 11months he will pay.The remaining 8months are gone.He will not pay them again.Is he not a heartless man?You collected 60% of what a retired civil servant earned and you removed 8months from it.Is this constitutional?You will see him making all sorts of noise and u think he is doing wonders in Imo.He is a scam/deceit

2 Likes

Re: What Heartless Gov Okorocha Did To My Uncle Who Is A Pensioner by Yujin(m): 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2016
Rochas is a total disappointment to say the least. This is the first politician I fell for his deceit. I was so happy that Rochas' victory was going to bring a remarkable turn around for ndi Imo. How wrong I have was. Substandard projects all around and the blatant refusal to pay workers and pensioners. The Owerri sanitation palava of few months back. Owelle Rochas has Ndi Imo and by extension ndi Igbo.
Re: What Heartless Gov Okorocha Did To My Uncle Who Is A Pensioner by dikeigbo2(m): 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
Imolites are in for the real thing....the state is his personal empire, he is the emperor, all his households are heirs to the throne... Besides let him come down here and make good use of that his winter scaf...

(1) (Reply)

State Govs Fuelling Niger Delta Crisis —OMPALAN / Buhari Commisioned Primary Health Care Facility In Kuchngoro Abuja. pics / BREAKING: Senate Rejects Ban On Importation Of Cars Through Land Borders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.