Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

How To Remember Your Dreams - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Remember Your Dreams (408 Views)

10 Practical Ways To Make Your Dreams Come True And Enjoy Life / Samsung Mulls Phone That Reads Your Palm To Help Remember Your Password / How To Remember Your Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Remember Your Dreams by Revadebola: 2:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
GOD SENT ME TO YOU. READ THIS.
DO YOU EXPERIENCE YOU DREAM, AND YOU WAKE UP FROM SLEEP, BUT YOU CAN'T REMEMBER YOUR DREAM?
Dreams are spiritual x ray of things taking place in the spirit realm. When you dream, but can't remember your dreams, it is the devil and enemies at work to keep you in the dark and ignorant of the things taking place in the spirit realm, so that you can't adequately prepare and pray on those things.
Either tomorrow : Saturday 31/12/16 OR Sunday 1/1/17, I will send out an audio message titled "HOW TO REMEMBER YOUR DREAM"
Add me on your WhatsApp with this phone (+2349059270030), so as to receive the audio message.
"LIKE " my Facebook page :
Charles Adebola Ministries.
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Music Industry Knock Out , These Reason Will Shock You / Don't Let D Quack Engineer Fool U, Let Building Collapsing Stop In NIG. / Efficient 2017: Tips For Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.