Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,425 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. (104772 Views)

Please How Real Is This? I Just Received The Message This Morning. / I Just Received NNPC 2019 Recruitment Invitation (who Else Is Shortlisted)? / Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by APCmyheart(m): 1:02am On Dec 31, 2016
Adebanjids1:
Dat means no verification no stipend #Lagos Volunteers relax!!! na double we go get grin

Yes now no verification no stipend that's the work of BVN.
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by APCmyheart(m): 1:04am On Dec 31, 2016
tit:
Na sango go kill buhari.
Money we should have been receiving since 2015!

See hatred, Did GEJ give you anything since 2010?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by APCmyheart(m): 1:05am On Dec 31, 2016
azelab:
anytime npower alert rings on any oyo state applicant handset, lets know. we are yet to get paid.

have you done your verification?
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by APCmyheart(m): 1:06am On Dec 31, 2016
Dejideji1:
let's just pray that the stipend will be regular throughout the 2yr duration of the program, just like NYSC stipend

it will always be regular, I trust Buhari pass my papa i swear to God..

1 Like

Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by Macchiavelli(m): 1:09am On Dec 31, 2016
if person no do verification,alert go still ring?
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by APCmyheart(m): 1:24am On Dec 31, 2016
Adex097:

God bless you sir. I really wish we had so many of your kind in this country. congrats @gracyblaze

I am of their kind just that i do mind to motherless home..

1 Like

Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by APCmyheart(m): 1:32am On Dec 31, 2016
Macchiavelli:
if person no do verification,alert go still ring?

No Alerts oooo, The verification was to verify with your BVN..

No ghost workers anymore..
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by castrol180(m): 1:34am On Dec 31, 2016
Catalin:
30k can't solve half your problems.

Bad mouth catalin

1 Like

Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by coconat(m): 2:01am On Dec 31, 2016
SEE MUMU 2017 LOADING!!!
APCmyheart:

it will always be regular, I trust Buhari pass my papa i swear to God..
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by APCmyheart(m): 2:02am On Dec 31, 2016
coconat:
SEE MUMU 2017 LOADING!!!
Your papa m.u.m.u pass me..
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by dubbiskelly(m): 2:04am On Dec 31, 2016
You know that there is deep poverty in the land when people celebrate when they receive 30,000(less than 100 usd) a month. Our political class have continually failed us and until the youth realize that they have the power to effect change, the status quo will continue.
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by Nobody: 2:09am On Dec 31, 2016
awelekiti:
Hmmm! You think so? Even 2k can make you rich for life. In the early 2000s, I applied to one of the leading telecommunications firms in Nigeria today. How did I get the job info? Simple! I bought a guardian newspaper, the Tuesday edition back then, in which adverts on jobs were being placed....at the time when online job adverts were not as common as they are today. I lived in Ibadan that time after my NYSC. I bought a copy of the paper for less than 100 naira, my lunch money that day, given to me by my brother. In short, I applied for the position that matched my background, took a cab of 50 naira to Dugbe Post Office to post the application letter alongside my resume, all in an envelope. A month later I received a letter of invitation for an aptitude test held at Unilag. I can never forget that day with the teaming crowd from all over the country who participated. We wrote 2 tests that day. The first one consisted 50 objective questions(all calculations) which we were given just 30 minutes to solve. The highest scorer got 23, I scored 18. The examiner set cut off point at 15, amazing! That was what gave me the opportunity to proceed to the next stage, same day. The second paper consisted 100 objective questions to be answered in 25 minutes and the cut off point was set at 70. They were very cheap but confusing...time too wasn't on our side. In short, I scored 72. Out of over 300 applicants, only 19 of us were successful. An oral interview was conducted on third day which pruned down the number of applicants to 11. Luckily, I was among the 11 and some of us were posted out of lagos...I remained in lagos though .My brother always gave me fare to Lagos each time I was called by the company to submit one document or the other, before I started working with them. After my NYSC, there's no money left on me. I had spent all I brought home on seeking employment. I served in a small private school and the allowee that time was so small. GSM was barely 1 year old in Nigeria that time. The company was communicating with me via my brother's GSM number I indicated on my resume . When I later calculated all I spent to and from Lagos, it was less than 4k. The 4k of that time was part of my success story today. I rose to the position of manager before I resigned to join a multinational firm. Today I'm self-employed. Our company is realising steady growth, all glory to God. Prior to my first employment, none of my relations had ever left the shores of Nigeria. I was the first person to do so...I'd run trips to all the western countries across the globe.... most of which were all-expense-paid by our business partners. The N-power money, if utilised, will produce many future entrepreneurs.
I hope you have been good to your uncle and his family for without him u might not be where u are today..

2 Likes

Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by pmforreal(m): 3:57am On Dec 31, 2016
yes, they are trying.
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by Nobody: 4:43am On Dec 31, 2016
awelekiti:
Oga I need a job if you can help I will be very grateful. oyestech01@gmail.com
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by arena07: 6:00am On Dec 31, 2016
APCmyheart:

No Alerts oooo, The verification was to verify with your BVN..

No ghost workers anymore..
not all states asked for bank account information like oyo state u are to provide just your academics credentials and utility bills that all.....
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by Kbraims(m): 6:40am On Dec 31, 2016
pls can anyone xplain how d verification is been done to me
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by kan12(m): 6:46am On Dec 31, 2016
THE ACCOUNT BALANCE NA #30,000, na be proud of your Account bal.
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by Realtol(m): 7:01am On Dec 31, 2016
This is great.
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by Othmandanbaba: 7:10am On Dec 31, 2016
Hello! I hav missed the verification exercise from plateau state. Please what can i do? Help please
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by AutosBay(m): 7:13am On Dec 31, 2016
Npower
Payment of N-Power Volunteer Corps stipends has commenced.
All successfully verified beneficiaries who have provided bank accounts are being processed for payment.
Some beneficiaries have received their first stipends today. The process will continue and some will receive their stipends after the public holiday, starting from Tuesday, 3rd of January, 2017.
N-Power Volunteer Corps members are encouraged to take their virtual training on the NPVN platform seriously over this period. States who are yet to conclude the physical verification process are encouraged to do so.
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by azelab: 7:20am On Dec 31, 2016
APCmyheart:

have you done your verification?
i did it on the 10th of december 2016 at ido lg.
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by uzolexis(f): 7:22am On Dec 31, 2016
petroldollar:
Which one did Jonathan give other than the death of innocent Nigerians after robbing them of their 2k. He collected 2k from them and still killed them. haba

Shebi you are Ghanaian, dissapear from this thread if you have nothing meaningful to say.

1 Like

Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by ManirBK: 7:29am On Dec 31, 2016
jogojogo:
I also applied for N-power and wrote the test but got lost after the test. I have checked the list but can't find my name. Does it mean that I did not make the test or could be shortlisted for the next batch?
May be your name is among the ghost list so u can check there!
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by azelab: 7:29am On Dec 31, 2016
AutosBay:
Npower
Payment of N-Power Volunteer Corps stipends has commenced.
All successfully verified beneficiaries who have provided bank accounts are being processed for payment.
Some beneficiaries have received their first stipends today. The process will continue and some will receive their stipends after the public holiday, starting from Tuesday, 3rd of January, 2017.
N-Power Volunteer Corps members are encouraged to take their virtual training on the NPVN platform seriously over this period. States who are yet to conclude the physical verification process are encouraged to do so.
pls if u re among the npower officers, dont forget to process OYO STATE APPLICANT STIPENDS in time, we have been verified since. thanks
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by ManirBK: 7:32am On Dec 31, 2016
Paramount01:
Anybody from sokoto
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by ManirBK: 7:35am On Dec 31, 2016
APCmyheart:

See hatred, Did GEJ give you anything since 2010?
HAHAHA

Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by obiuzonwa: 7:44am On Dec 31, 2016
gracyblaze:
I was just lazying around and boom!!!

[color=#990000][/color] please has anyone got any news about the one of Lagos state? Please keep us posted...
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by Nafizzey(m): 8:03am On Dec 31, 2016
Ymodulus:

Bro where you dei? Give me your no

1 Like

Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by walad4yhu(m): 8:07am On Dec 31, 2016
Paramount01:
Anybody from sokoto
Nothing from Sokoto yet
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by Nafizzey(m): 8:10am On Dec 31, 2016
dubbiskelly:
You know that there is deep poverty in the land when people celebrate when they receive 30,000(less than 100 usd) a month. Our political class have continually failed us and until the youth realize that they have the power to effect change, the status quo will continue.
My brother @bolded, they are still failing us.. only God will judge them..

1 Like

Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 31, 2016
dbiljmer:

I hope you have been good to your uncle and his family for without him u might not be where u are today..
Yes, I am by God's grace. I carry everybody along in the family. Thank you
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by Bim02: 8:33am On Dec 31, 2016
timmydavids:
Edakun Nairaland peeps, i am deployed to Lagos but i cant login to npvn to submit my details. How can my own acc also give dis kind testimony? Epp a broda biko

My sister is also having that issue, she is unable to put her account details, any info pls?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc / Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Exams Past Question & Answer / The Job Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.