Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,065 members, 7,956,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:09 AM

What Is The Greatest Miracle? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Greatest Miracle? (412 Views)

Who's The Greatest 'Miracle-Working' Televangelist?? / The Greatest Miracle Anyone Can Think Of!!! / Which Of These Is The Greatest Miracle In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Greatest Miracle? by Sinkills: 3:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
A miracle can be defined as a wonderful event occurring in the physical world attributed to God or supernatural beings. It can also be defined as a fortunate outcome that prevails despite overwhelming odds against it. Miracles are real. I have experienced miracles myself. There are miracles of healing of ulcer, pile, cancer, diabetes, fibroids, madness,demonic oppression, blindness, deafness/dumbness, paralysis, lameness, conception and giving of birth by a well advanced (barren) woman etc. However, the greatest miracle to me is the salvation or freeing of a sinner from the clutches of sin. What about you? Which miracle do you think is the greatest of all?

(1) (Reply)

Corporate Governance CodeThat Forced Adeboye To Step Down As GO Of RCCG-Nigeria / What Is Your Most Favorite Bible Book, Chapter And Verse? / Understanding God's Purpose For Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.