Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Jail - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Jail (767 Views)

‘soyinka Risks Three To Seven Years Jail Term If He Destroys His Green Card’ / Destroy Your American Green Card And Go To Jail, Soyinka Warned / Soyinka Risks Jail Term If He Cuts The Green Card: Legal Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jail by LxgIncrediboy(m): 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
Continued from The Arrest.

The Sequel: Jail

Owerri was about 45mins drive from my school but it seem Cronius chose this particular day to mess with the space time continuum. Are we there yet? Every minute felt like a hour, We finally arrived at the SSS HQ, the secret service men dismount the van, took us in, and left us behind the counter. Sweats had just began to break from my skin, I would spend the rest or majority of my life in jail. With the rest of vermin of the society, after what seem like an hour or more three men stepped in who identified themselves as the Commander, IPO i.e Intelligent Police Officer and a Detective. They took Chucks and Diogor in for questioning, deep down I knew it was going to involve the use of Advance Interrogation Technique. Not long after, I could hear their screams; like a wounded animal being cornered I curled up withdrawing into my head. Screaming on top of their voices the intensity increased, that alone broke my spirit, suddenly I lost any will to live. I soon began to imagine all sorts of things perhaps they were using pliers to put out their nails or it could be an electric chair or stun gun but no matter what my mind could come up with, none was either comforting or soothing. Criminals where paraded in and out of the compound, it's ironical that a child born with innocence into the world would turn out to be a terror, was it fate or free will? Was it inscribed in their DNA, was it all part of the design of the grand plan of the Creator? My thoughts were like Lagos rush-hour soon I was stuck on a memories as my brain flashed back to the night with Onyinye.
Re: Jail by xedyl(m): 4:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
kontinue

1 Like

Re: Jail by freesinzu(m): 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
Share link to the prequel

3 Likes

Re: Jail by LxgIncrediboy(m): 3:11am On Jan 01, 2017
xedyl:
kontinue

Sorry I was placed on ban... Happy new year
Re: Jail by LxgIncrediboy(m): 3:14am On Jan 01, 2017
freesinzu:
Share link to the prequel

Sorry I was placed on ban... Happy new year!

https://www.nairaland.com/3373485/kidnapping
Re: Jail by LxgIncrediboy(m): 3:51am On Jan 01, 2017
It was a wednesday evening, I was bored out of my skull and hungry. I picked up my fone scrolling down looking for who call so I dialed Onyinye and asked if I could come over. And she was like cool, washere!! I grabbed my Durex™and biked to her place. She welcomed me with a heartwarming hug and served me isala soup and eba Oshey!. I had gone with Chuks and Digor as my wingmen to keep the room mates of Onyinye occupied. I signalled them to take the room mates out, that I needed some lone time with Onyinye. After they left, i crawl up the bed where onyinye was lying and kissed her neck.
Re: Jail by LxgIncrediboy(m): 7:36pm On Jan 04, 2017
When i pulled away, she found that breathing required a voluntary command from her stunned brain... An invitation doesn't have to be verbal explicit. I pulled the front of her robe apart with a single, swift movement. My hands crowding in to capture her breasts, encircling the little, stiff peaks that thrust against the soft bodice of her modest nightdress. I bent my head and sucked the objects of my taunt with maddening precision before scooping up the pillow. 'Night-night, princess. Safe dreams...'
Re: Jail by LxgIncrediboy(m): 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2017
She turned towards me in the moonlit darkness and somehow our lips met. With eyes wide Onyinye had her first taste of man, and she liked it. I lifted my mouth from hers and this time she saw impatience written on my face and felt a flutter of desperation. 'What's the matter? Don't you like to french kiss?' I asked and she stared at me in ignorant dismay. She opened her mouth to ask what i meant and found out. As she open her mouth to speak I stick my tongue in, she was stunned by the intimacy of it. "You taste good" I said trying to make her comfortable "Onyi, touch me, the way I'm touching you" I pulled her hands to my chest thrusting it inside my shirt. Her exploring hands moved down my flat stomach to where the waistband of my trouser formed a barrier, and I stiffened with a jerk that made her freeze, afraid she was hurting me in someway. "I won't hurt you" I said as I sensed her momentary doubt, "I just want to see you.." "If.. If I can look at you, too" she whispered, half frightened, half excited. I took off my shirt she gasped as the moonlight ripple over bone & muscle showing off my sheer male beauty 'you're beautiful' she said helplessly "you're not suppose to say that kind of things to guys' "but you are" I smiled and took off her robe. She quivered, torn by the racking desire to push herself against me & the innate maidenly modesty that cried at her to cover her unclothedness. Her hands was on my hips pressing against the growing hardness that frightened her. I kissed her but this time it was less gentleness and more passion, she gave a choking gasp as my hands nestle at the apex of her thighs touching her through the thin panties even she never touched herself there.
Re: Jail by LxgIncrediboy(m): 7:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
She helped me out of my trouser, pulled my boxers and my erection sprung free. She held it gently stroking it. I yanked off the panties she was flat on her back and i poised over her, kneeing between her legs as an urgent erection prods for attention at her entrance. I moved forward to penetrate her. She slid back a little and held my dick slowly leading me inside her. She let a hot tear roll down her cheek as she sobbed, she was trying so hard to appear tough. I felt a little initial resistance, then suddenly I was in. I felt moist but this was a different kind, it didn't take long for me to register it was blood. "Try not to think about it" she said to me as she ran her hands through my body. I was still going slow when she said "I'm not as fragile as you think", increasing my pace she let out mild soundtrack (moan). Her boobs bounced up and down as I pound with the nipples harden under my steady gaze. I bent and knelt scooping her from the bottom, holding her soft ass up "very nice" I whispered appreciatively and the hard nipples harden even more. I cupped one her breast in my palm keeping a steady thrust. Her breathing became deeper and tensed as it builds up inside her. My whole body stiffened "Bleep.." I swore as I groaned and was about to perform coitus interrupt when she wrapped her legs round my waist and held me inside her. She kept calling my name as her body began to convulse under me, I kissed her deeply my tongue in her mouth absorbing her cries as I emptied myself inside her.
Re: Jail by LxgIncrediboy(m): 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2017
"Emma..." I felt a sharp pain in my ankle which jolted my brain back to reality, an officer had kicked me cos I was sleeping behind the counter.

To be continued.
Re: Jail by LxgIncrediboy(m): 9:05am On Jan 05, 2017
Re: Jail by Nuel25846(m): 11:46pm On Jan 05, 2017
kiss my kind of story.
Re: Jail by LxgIncrediboy(m): 9:05am On Jan 06, 2017
Nuel25846:
kiss my kind of story.
Yes Boss! cool Did you read the prequel?!
Re: Jail by freesinzu(m): 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
LxgIncrediboy:

Yes Boss! cool Did you read the prequel?!
Guy update nw angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

There Is A Witch In Every Woman / ... / Life As A Virgin ===the Master Planner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.