Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

72-year-old Man Caught With Human Skull In Osun Says “na Mistake" - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 72-year-old Man Caught With Human Skull In Osun Says “na Mistake" (54341 Views)

72-Year-Old Man Caught Raping Two Primary School Children In Osogbo Osun (Photo) / Islamic cleric, three others arrested with human skull in Ogun State / Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Ogun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 72-year-old Man Caught With Human Skull In Osun Says “na Mistake" by ayindejimmy(m): 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
I'm from Iwo. Though I grew in Lagos.
This man is a disgrace to humanity
Re: 72-year-old Man Caught With Human Skull In Osun Says “na Mistake" by chiefolododo(m): 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
The man no get brain at all
Re: 72-year-old Man Caught With Human Skull In Osun Says “na Mistake" by meggi4(m): 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2016
ehwoh ibu onyeh?
Re: 72-year-old Man Caught With Human Skull In Osun Says “na Mistake" by goslowgoslow(m): 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
Eastactivist:
Afonja
Look at their shameful elders.
So where are you from? Please tell me before I will respond to your shameful comment.

1 Like

Re: 72-year-old Man Caught With Human Skull In Osun Says “na Mistake" by Jman06(m): 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
Not surprised at all.
Re: 72-year-old Man Caught With Human Skull In Osun Says “na Mistake" by gotnel: 6:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
For those of you guys reading ethnic meaning to the story, tell me if you have never seen such a thing in your own tribes. Something is not good, no other way of seeing it than it is not good enough

4 Likes

Re: 72-year-old Man Caught With Human Skull In Osun Says “na Mistake" by chara019: 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
onye afo njo

Pls the nicknamed Afonjas don't get me wrong
Onye AFO njo simply means a wicked person

But seriously,baba you are heartless, person head on top 10k,if God give you 10k to do person head,u go fit?you no the number of teeth?number of hair,number of blood vessels.............
Mistake your Black yansh.

7 Likes

Re: 72-year-old Man Caught With Human Skull In Osun Says “na Mistake" by Vokians(m): 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
@Danjuma827
# the LACK of money is the root of Evil[/quote] Your own assertion; or did you mean to say the love of money...
Re: 72-year-old Man Caught With Human Skull In Osun Says “na Mistake" by discman2k2(m): 6:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
Brilliantlights:

West again

meanwhile

PONZI CRIMINALS. You greedy f**ls!!! Deceivimg & causing many unsuspecting victims to loose their hard earned & maybe borrowed funds to you modern day 419ners!!!
Hey house, pls ask yourself these questions? WHY ARE ALL THESE E-MONEY DOUBLERS ON D INCREASE? WITH DIFFERENT NAMES: GCCH, MMM, E-COOPERATIVE, PEOPLE -HELPING -PEOPLE, BLAH BLAH BLAH SHITS?!!!

Its just to defraud u, yes you who is into MMM or any other Financial e-wallet shitts! I understand how hard the country is, but if not for undue laziness, y cant u simply learn a trade or do some other business exchange oriented products or service business?
THINK: Do u knw hw mch Seun is making frm this forum? Y not develop an idea & keep trying something that may eventually BLOW, & BOOM u r there?!!

CHECK UR GREED B4 GREED WILL CHECK U!!!

Greed folks will be sharing their callous anger in frustration by Truth!! PEACE
Re: 72-year-old Man Caught With Human Skull In Osun Says “na Mistake" by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
Nawaao!
What is it again that even dead people will no longer rest in their grave.

You have money, wahala - EFCC!
You don't have money , problem - RITUALS!
You decide to manage your life and live, okokobioko - MMM
You choose to die and go to rest, disturbance -BABA 72

Which way, my people?

Some are launching books while some are making mistakes.
Re: 72-year-old Man Caught With Human Skull In Osun Says “na Mistake" by ylaa(f): 7:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
hmmmmmmm
a 72 year old great grand father
with the head of his grand daughter
i think at this age, this old congeal man
suppose to be thinking of meeting his creator
by amending his ways, making up for all his mistakes
etc. only God knows how many he has killed and exhume
as a young man. once a killer, always a killer. Irrespective of age.
shame!!
Re: 72-year-old Man Caught With Human Skull In Osun Says “na Mistake" by ifeomaekol(f): 7:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
Mistake my foot--- no be today the man start to dey sell skulls, jux dt he ran out of luck this time around.
Re: 72-year-old Man Caught With Human Skull In Osun Says “na Mistake" by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
this people re the most wicked people on planet earth

5 Likes

Re: 72-year-old Man Caught With Human Skull In Osun Says “na Mistake" by Opakan2: 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
The skull looks flat.. hope it's not what I'm thinking cheesy
Re: 72-year-old Man Caught With Human Skull In Osun Says “na Mistake" by Cubeet: 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
Na their Way na. Afonja People

2 Likes

Re: 72-year-old Man Caught With Human Skull In Osun Says “na Mistake" by purem(m): 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
makdcash:
Na them dem,even though them put small kiosk for road dem must use juju dey sell...AFONJAS!

Guy d way u talk u

must be frm lizard family

So u wan tel me say na
APHONJAZ cr8
Ritual abi

Anyway DAT pix of ur
Step-mom fine sha
Re: 72-year-old Man Caught With Human Skull In Osun Says “na Mistake" by Postboiswag(m): 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
i no b AFONJA anymore....

1 Like

Re: 72-year-old Man Caught With Human Skull In Osun Says “na Mistake" by Slickest(m): 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
LecciGucci:
undecided what is wrong with this western Nigerian people
What is wrong with u?

Ur a nigerian nd nothing can change that...whether western ooo, eastern oo, northern oo or souther, all of dem na insyd naija
Re: 72-year-old Man Caught With Human Skull In Osun Says “na Mistake" by BlindAngel: 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
ceejay80s:

First off, he didn't so anything wrong, he only said ndi yoruba cone head, brown roof republic, which to me is meaningless, u yorubas say so much worse things about the igbo people and get away with it
So true, best comment so far.
God bless ss

1 Like

Re: 72-year-old Man Caught With Human Skull In Osun Says “na Mistake" by Idris29(m): 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
The man must be locked up in maximum prison where he would not see light for the rest of his miserable life.

I still do not understand why a man of his age would involved himself in such a nefarious activity.

Spending the rest of his life in jail is not a bad idea.
Re: 72-year-old Man Caught With Human Skull In Osun Says “na Mistake" by Raphafire101: 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
It's everywhere jare....lets stop this tribalism ish...it's not important....
Re: 72-year-old Man Caught With Human Skull In Osun Says “na Mistake" by Charlesdock(m): 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
LecciGucci:
undecided what is wrong with this western Nigerian people
and you've collected the likes you're looking for? Sometimes I use to ask myself how many babies do we have here in Nairaland?
Re: 72-year-old Man Caught With Human Skull In Osun Says “na Mistake" by solomorinho(m): 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
Badtba mistake that u were caught. Or what. Double wahala 4 dead bodi
Re: 72-year-old Man Caught With Human Skull In Osun Says “na Mistake" by Ritchiee: 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
kodded:
na them, ritual killing na their birthright
angry angry angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4665907_download1_jpeg5555ffe7a073da9d3ac0d20fa9f8c880

NA THESE PEOPLE TEACH THEM.NA THEM THEM BE
.. THE PIONEER.

Re: 72-year-old Man Caught With Human Skull In Osun Says “na Mistake" by Charlesdock(m): 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
Nairaland is indeed full of babies, Smh. Imagine a man did something wrong and what many of you guys could do is accredit it to his tribe. If a whiteman kill an african they won't say it the whiteman way ooh. Kids everywhere!
Re: 72-year-old Man Caught With Human Skull In Osun Says “na Mistake" by jimylord: 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
Na dem for sure,wat d f shocked
Re: 72-year-old Man Caught With Human Skull In Osun Says “na Mistake" by makdcash(m): 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
I can't remember when I saw a fight lion tribal mark on an igbo man face grin grin

purem:

Guy d way u talk u

must be frm lizard family

So u wan tel me say na
APHONJAZ cr8
Ritual abi

Anyway DAT pix of ur
Step-mom fine sha

1 Like

Re: 72-year-old Man Caught With Human Skull In Osun Says “na Mistake" by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] lipsrsealed slow down,AFONJA's at work

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Killed, Stomach Opened In Enugu / Tola Azeez: Police Officers Who Flogged A Woman Yesterday In Osun Arrested / Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.