Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

The Immigration Service - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Immigration Service (653 Views)

The Immigration Scam / Going Through The Immigration Process To Bring Your Nigerian Husband To America / Nigerian immigration service website. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

The Immigration Service by baani(m): 12:39am On Nov 20, 2009
To all nairalanders, if you need to resolve, consult or need an international passport, ecowas passport, yellow card or any issues related to the immigration service you can call me on: 07025356411 and i'll be glad to attend to your need.
Re: The Immigration Service by OAM4J: 1:45am On Nov 20, 2009
baani:

To all nairalanders, if you need to resolve, consult or need an international passport, ecowas passport, yellow card or any issues related to the immigration service you can call me on: 07025356411 and i'll be glad to attend to your need.

Are you the Director General for Nigerian immigration? My friend, get lost and find a legit job.
Re: The Immigration Service by Scooby1(m): 2:13am On Nov 20, 2009
@Baani, call you so that you start pedalling ur scam, too bad it wouldnt work. You will just have to do without luxuries this xmas
Re: The Immigration Service by baani(m): 11:34pm On Nov 24, 2009
sorry my man,not every one is a scammer as your negative mind is telling you so take your pessimistic soul somewhere else,
Re: The Immigration Service by No2Atheism(m): 11:38pm On Nov 24, 2009
@baani

Nigerian Immigration Service does not advertise on nairaland . . . hence that very fact alone shows that what you are doing is very shaddy and unofficial . . . if i have the power i would ban you, ban your system [/b]and [b]ban your street, ban your local government and even your state so as to weed out people like you that are spoiling Nigeria's image and tarnishing other nigerians.
Re: The Immigration Service by Scooby1(m): 11:48pm On Nov 24, 2009
baani:

sorry my man,not every one is a scammer as your negative mind is telling you so take your pessimistic soul somewhere else,

@ baani telling your potential customers what you can do and displaying your telephone does not signify that you are legimate! As a matter of fact 100% of scammers on nairaland do the same thing! what differentiates from the scammers?
Re: The Immigration Service by Flavio: 11:52pm On Nov 24, 2009
@baani

Nna bros, can you tender your evidence and and status of your claim?
Wete evidence biko.

(1)

Uk And South Africa Visa Within A Month / Fraud Alert: Bellview Airlines Selling Tickets: Fraud Alert / Do You Need International Hotel Booking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.