Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Free Dream Interpretation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Free Dream Interpretation (374 Views)

Urgent Dream Interpretation Needed / Dream Interpretation About Being In A Plantain Farm / Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Dream Interpretation by Thashen(m): 7:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
I have a gift of interpreting dreams. If you wish to have your dream accurately interpreted then you've come to the right place.

Don't just write a brief summary of your dream. Give me every detail of your dream, everything you can possibly remember even if it doesn't seem important.

Also, include your dream emotions as in how you felt in the dream. And also the color of your clothes in the dream.

Thanks.
Re: Free Dream Interpretation by dmostcheerful(f): 12:09am On Dec 31, 2016
Hello good morning.
I had a dream I was on a bicycle but someone was riding we are suppose to cross a downhill bridge I was so afraid and he sensed it.
He asked me to hold him why we ride down, I held him and we crossed and crossing he asked me to stop holding him. When we crossed he gave me the bicycle and said I should look after it.
I lost the bicycle, I was so afraid cause probably we will be needing it to go back, i later found the bicycle on top of a zinc, he(the rider) got back just immediately I found the bicycle. In my dream I was about calling home cause I was so afraid I will be left alone when I was about borrowing a phone I found the bicycle and that was when the person who gave me the bicycle came back.

(1) (Reply)

How To Remember Your Dream / All Pastors Prophesied That 2016 Going To Be A Great Year / Who Is Right Or Wrong Between God And Jacob According To The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.