Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Ladies, Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Wear Panties To Bed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ladies, Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Wear Panties To Bed (1156 Views)

Why Women Should Not Wear Panties To Bed At Night – Microbiologist / Congrats Ladies Here's How To Enlarge Your Breasts Naturally / 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Shave Off Your Pubic Hair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Wear Panties To Bed by okevibes: 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ladies, Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Wear Panties To Bed
Dear ladies, except when you are having your monthly flow, you have no business wearing pants to bed. What reasons do doctors have for this ‘prescription’? See them below:

1 Physicians say the female genital needs to ‘breathe’ in order to maintain its pH balance and prevent fungi and odor. So, going to bed without your pants on will aerate your nether region. >>>>SEE MORE HERE: http://mkgist.info/ladies-heres-shouldnt-wear-panties-bed/

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Wear Panties To Bed by MOSTEC(m): 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
My 10th FTC for 2day
Re: Ladies, Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Wear Panties To Bed by ojun50(m): 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
Why them go wear pant in d first place, u think say i get power to dey drag with person for night

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Wear Panties To Bed by sweettease(f): 8:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
Who told you ladies used to wear before? tongue

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Wear Panties To Bed by IncredibleJoe(m): 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
sweettease:

Some ladies can even wear tight Sef....too much security
Re: Ladies, Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Wear Panties To Bed by thesicilian: 8:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
I didn't know our private parts now have nostrils and lungs for breathing.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Wear Panties To Bed by Elkay3: 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
Life is easy, please don't complicate it.
Re: Ladies, Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Wear Panties To Bed by shikshark: 9:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
thesicilian:
I didn't know our private parts now have nostrils and lungs for breathing.

IF YOU TAKE A CLOSER LOOK, IT HAS A LITTLE NOSTRIL, AND I SURE ITS FOR BREATHING
Re: Ladies, Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Wear Panties To Bed by tnenge(m): 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
if u like wear pant, tight, jeans short, trouser before u tie wrapper if the thing set na u go offload all with ur hand. which kind mumu security? u be security door for bank??
Re: Ladies, Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Wear Panties To Bed by ajuwarhodes(f): 11:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
MOSTEC:
My 10th FTC for 2day

10th!!!eyah,u must be very very less busy?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Wear Panties To Bed by GuDErboY(m): 12:47pm On Jan 01, 2017
ajuwarhodes:

10th!!!eyah,u must be very very less busy?
Hahahaha u meant to say very very jobless right?
Re: Ladies, Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Wear Panties To Bed by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 01, 2017
sweettease:

cheesy
Re: Ladies, Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Wear Panties To Bed by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:19pm On Jan 01, 2017
Would they listen? You see them wearing tights and panties with their skirts all day. At night they still do wear those stuffs but this time with their nightwears/lingerie. I love ladies that keep it "simple", going totally naked on bed. The body needs aeration most especially the vagina.

(1) (Reply)

A Deaf Final Year Pharmacy Student Who Needs Surgery Urgently To Graduate!....#s / Employee Medical Benefits Conference Nigeria 2017(embc 2017 Abuja) / 9 Health Benefits Of Eating Oats And Oatmeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.