Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos (66551 Views)

Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Cult War In South Africa (Graphic Pictures) / Nigerian 'Egede' Cultist Shot Dead By Gunmen In South Africa. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
How outsiders wan respect us when we ourselves dey kill each other as if say na normal thing,if he's truly a drug dealer then I have no sympathy for him one bit.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by manuel0523(m): 11:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
bettercreature:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked This is extra judicial killing if Nairalanders ask me
but nobody ASK you...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by IslamicRebel: 12:24am On Dec 31, 2016
Read this about Islam and you know whether you live in a safe area or not. The percentage population of muslims will determine whether you are safe or not. Please read and share especially with Christians in the Middle Belt.

As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:

United States -- Muslim 0.6%

Australia -- Muslim 1.5%

Canada -- Muslim 1.9%

China -- Muslim 1.8%

Italy -- Muslim 1.5%

Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs.

This is happening in:

Denmark -- Muslim 2%

Germany -- Muslim 3.7%

United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%

Spain -- Muslim 4%

Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for

Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply. This is occurring in:

France -- Muslim 8%

Philippines -- 5%

Sweden -- Muslim 5%

Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%

The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%

Trinidad & Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris , we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam , with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:

Guyana -- Muslim 10%

India -- Muslim 13.4%

Israel -- Muslim 16%

Kenya -- Muslim 10%

Russia -- Muslim 15%

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:

Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%

Chad -- Muslim 53.1%

Nigeria--50%

Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and ***ya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:

Albania -- Muslim 70%

Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%

Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%

Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%

Egypt -- Muslim 90%

Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%

Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%

Iran -- Muslim 98%

Iraq -- Muslim 97%

Jordan -- Muslim 92%

Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%

Pakistan -- Muslim 97%

Palestine -- Muslim 99%

Syria -- Muslim 90%

Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%

Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%

United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of 'Dar-es-Salaam' -- the Islamic House of Peace. Here there's supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrasses are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:

Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%

Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%

Somalia -- Muslim 100%

Yemen -- Muslim 100%

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by adepa(f): 12:35am On Dec 31, 2016
badmus036:
I know him too well
a good friend and brother
before leaving for South Africa
what a pity
Tochukwu aka 2barca
smooth sail to Valhalla
so are you into drugs or did you know he was doing drugs?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Fxwarrior: 12:44am On Dec 31, 2016
Deathslater:
Black Southafricans are savages, third world animals.

What I see are cross bred south Africans which is a mixture of xenophobic black and racist white which left a complete sociopath.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Fxwarrior: 12:46am On Dec 31, 2016
justscorchone:
How outsiders wan respect us when we ourselves dey kill each other as if say na normal thing,if he's truly a drug dealer then I have no sympathy for him one bit.

People like you should be stoned to death. Even if he was a drug dealer. Is he not entitled to fair trial?
Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by nextprince: 12:59am On Dec 31, 2016
oluwalfa:

Ewu, you think such would be happening if Biafra exists?

They have looked at the illiterate incompetence calling himself president and decided to do what they like

No worries, day of reckoning will surely come

LIE. Should I furnish u with reported cases of illegal drugs dealings prior to this administration?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by chukxie(m): 1:01am On Dec 31, 2016
Some people say "South Africans don't like Nigerians". Personally I think this is a baseless assumption. South Africans don't hate Nigerians. No, they don't! They hate the drugs and other crimes some few bad Nigerians there do. How often do we hear of citizens of other African countries in South Africa being arrested or killed for drugs related offenses? It's high time we started telling one another the truth. Some Nigerians in the diaspora are just too desperate for quick and easy cash they would do anything to satisfy their insatiable appetite for quick and easy cash. And what do they do after getting this cash? They strut about showing off their wealth as though they owned the world. RIP to the dead!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 31, 2016
Fxwarrior:

People like you should be stoned to death. Even if he was a drug dealer. Is he not entitled to fair trial?

I should be stoned to death for condemning a bloody criminal?my brother this same fate will befall you if you don't change your ways,drug dealing is not and will never be the way,you must be related to him or maybe he is your associate,better repent while you are still alive.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by nextprince: 1:07am On Dec 31, 2016
IslamicRebel:
[s]Read this about Islam and you know whether you live in a safe area or not. The percentage population of muslims will determine whether you are safe or not. Please read and share especially with Christians in the Middle Belt.

As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:

United States -- Muslim 0.6%

Australia -- Muslim 1.5%

Canada -- Muslim 1.9%

China -- Muslim 1.8%

Italy -- Muslim 1.5%

Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs.

This is happening in:

Denmark -- Muslim 2%

Germany -- Muslim 3.7%

United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%

Spain -- Muslim 4%

Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for

Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply. This is occurring in:

France -- Muslim 8%

Philippines -- 5%

Sweden -- Muslim 5%

Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%

The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%

Trinidad & Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris , we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam , with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:

Guyana -- Muslim 10%

India -- Muslim 13.4%

Israel -- Muslim 16%

Kenya -- Muslim 10%

Russia -- Muslim 15%

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:

Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%

Chad -- Muslim 53.1%

Nigeria--50%

Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and ***ya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:

Albania -- Muslim 70%

Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%

Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%

Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%

Egypt -- Muslim 90%

Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%

Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%

Iran -- Muslim 98%

Iraq -- Muslim 97%

Jordan -- Muslim 92%

Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%

Pakistan -- Muslim 97%

Palestine -- Muslim 99%

Syria -- Muslim 90%

Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%

Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%

United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of 'Dar-es-Salaam' -- the Islamic House of Peace. Here there's supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrasses are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:

Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%

Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%

Somalia -- Muslim 100%

Yemen -- Muslim 100%[/s]
Pls which mod regulates posts that are off-topic cos I had to re-read several times while trying to relate this post with the topic.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by wittyt98(m): 1:16am On Dec 31, 2016
na dem dem!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by 14(m): 1:20am On Dec 31, 2016
emi14:
Fake publication from fake nation just to discredit Biafra nation. South Africa is one big nation. Which of Sa city did this half baked lies occurred. From Johannesburg to Capetown is about 2hrs flight.

Tochukwu as you lied was squeezed to death on handcuffs and blood flow from squeezing?
Nonsense.

He probably swallowed something, that choked him. Such lots of blood from squeezing, never.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Horus(m): 1:32am On Dec 31, 2016
akindavids:
Since when did murdering become penalty for selling drugs? I think SA sre taking us for granted and something should be done to this act. Nigeria authorities over there should not just watch and let this acts go like that. Its got to stop, they should have explanation for this unlawful act

The pictures can be used in court as evidence of unlawful killing only if Nigerian authorities react (he died handcuffed)
Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Horus(m): 1:37am On Dec 31, 2016
14:

He probably swallowed something, that choked him. Such lots of blood from squeezing, never.

You are probably a South African cop
Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by fkdmods: 1:49am On Dec 31, 2016
JohnnyNY:
This is bad, those big head SA police gotta be retrained.

akindavids:
Since when did murdering become penalty for selling drugs? I think SA sre taking us for granted and something should be done to this act. Nigeria authorities over there should not just watch and let this acts go like that. Its got to stop, they should have explanation for this unlawful act

This coming from a Nigerian. You guys can be so funny. Is this not a country where you guys set suspects on fire on a daily basis? Or am i missing something? Oh, i understand now. It is ok when you do it to yourselves but definitely not when others do it to you. How dare they? Don't they understand that only Nigerians have the right to be barbaric animals?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by APCmyheart(m): 2:01am On Dec 31, 2016
Cletus77:
Buhari has deprived us of our respect!!
South Africa ?

So your respect in South Africa is to go and sell drugs?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by APCmyheart(m): 2:09am On Dec 31, 2016
Thisis2raw:
South Africans never liked Nigerians.

This is what we fail to understand

No mind them jare, Someone selling drugs that will damage the life of their citizen and you want then to praise him...

Igbo and drugs

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Matthew4sure(m): 2:45am On Dec 31, 2016
I am proud of Nigeria its only Nigeria you do anything and go away with it, anyway Rip to the dead
Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Maski87: 2:50am On Dec 31, 2016
But why sell drug in south Africa when you can do that in Nigeria and make the s2 money
Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by zanogo(m): 3:01am On Dec 31, 2016
Fxwarrior:

Remaining some few hours before this year end, I am pleased to inform you that you just made the most stupid comment of 2016....with those words you wrote. it shows you have affinity for crime and related vices

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Oblang(m): 3:12am On Dec 31, 2016
oluwalfa:

Ewu, you think such would be happening if Biafra exists?

They have looked at the illiterate incompetence calling himself president and decided to do what they like

No worries, day of reckoning will surely come

Tell us more. U mean buhari caused this again? I guess he was the president too when there was xenophobia...yeye drug dealer...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by walosky(m): 3:31am On Dec 31, 2016
EgunMogaji:
As long as there's adequate proof then I'm okay.

I wonder how many families he's made to cry due to the poison that he sells.
But my questions are "Who are the ones consuming the substance and are they being forced to patronize the trade

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 3:40am On Dec 31, 2016
walosky:
But my questions are "Who are the ones consuming the substance and are they being forced to patronize the trade
Seriously?

Is this how sellers reason to make themselves go to sleep?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 3:41am On Dec 31, 2016
walosky:
Seriously?

Is this how dealers reason to make themselves go to sleep?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by raphisosky2020: 5:17am On Dec 31, 2016
When I saw the post I know is Ibo,why will they continue in illicit trade?There desperation for money is too much.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by NGZSPARKS01(f): 5:36am On Dec 31, 2016
Deathslater:
Black Southafricans are savages, third world animals.

When their white counterparts treat them like animals,they and people who don't really know them shouts foul...

[hr angry sad
Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:44am On Dec 31, 2016
Thisis2raw:
South Africaians never liked Nigerians.

This is what we fail to understand
So they should allow drug peddlers in their country abi
Go an tell tht to Indonesia and Malaysia too.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by mamajaz(f): 6:09am On Dec 31, 2016
Dreamwaker:
Igbo kwenu!!!

If there was a drug dealing course in the university, trust the biafrans to top the class. First class all the way.
Why will you say this now Were you not touched by his death alone, and lots of ugly minds too came clicking like, Hennn....when did we become so unthoughtful
I was wondering why on earth the man was selling drugs while being apprehended, but criminality is not tribe limited.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by skedman(m): 6:22am On Dec 31, 2016
[quote author=Cletus77 post=52402951]Buhari has deprived us of our respect!!
South Africa ?[/quote you engaged yourself in drugs and you are still demanding for respect also, blaming buhari for your stupidty . All these kanu brothers , you won't stop amazing us ,is this the reason why you are agitating for biafra

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by MUNDI007(m): 6:38am On Dec 31, 2016
In lagos igbos, in kaduna igbos , south Africa igbos, maley igbos, indo igbos. Haba na only una dey this world. I knw those In nairaland will start showing themselves too. Oya I dey hear una.....

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by blingxx(m): 6:41am On Dec 31, 2016
zabadii:
the guy resemble ........

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by blingxx(m): 6:43am On Dec 31, 2016
Emassive:
Yoruba's have been and always will be the biggest drug peddlers in Africa. Ask all the old landlords Alhajis and Alhajas of Mainly lagos state how they got money to build or own a house in the 70s-80s....

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic / Hoodlums Attack TVC Studios In Lagos (Video) / Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.