Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,182 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos (66547 Views)

Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Cult War In South Africa (Graphic Pictures) / Nigerian 'Egede' Cultist Shot Dead By Gunmen In South Africa. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by easiaq(m): 6:44am On Dec 31, 2016
Igbo Kwenu trademark, tarnishing Nigerian image since 1900..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by MUNDI007(m): 6:46am On Dec 31, 2016
nextprince:

Pls which mod regulates posts that are off-topic cos I had to re-read several times while trying to relate this post with the topic.
. Can you pls relate ur post with the topic?
Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by blingxx(m): 6:49am On Dec 31, 2016
BabylonCruise:

Laziness and poverty speaking,....... better wake up and hussle.

so drug hustling
Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by MUNDI007(m): 6:49am On Dec 31, 2016
chukxie:
Some people say "South Africans don't like Nigerians". Personally I think this is a baseless assumption. South Africans don't hate Nigerians. No, they don't! They hate the drugs and other crimes some few bad Nigerians there do. How often do we hear of citizens of other African countries in South Africa being arrested or killed for drugs related offenses? It's high time we started telling one another the truth. Some Nigerians in the diaspora are just too desperate for quick and easy cash they would do anything to satisfy their insatiable appetite for quick and easy cash. And what do they do after getting this cash? They strut about showing off their wealth as though they owned the world. RIP to the dead!
. You have a very good point. But those guys are biafrans. Not Nigerians. We don't do drug in my country

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by blingxx(m): 6:55am On Dec 31, 2016
BabylonCruise:

Laziness and poverty speaking,....... better wake up and hussle.

so drug dealing is hustling .?..and u want to carry dis brain of yours and enter new year

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by eagleonearth(m): 7:06am On Dec 31, 2016
badmus036:
I know him too well
a good friend and brother
before leaving for South Africa
what a pity
Tochukwu aka 2barca
smooth sail to Valhalla
you mean sailing to hell fire?
Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by malele(m): 7:06am On Dec 31, 2016
People calling igbo, is baba suwe igbo?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 31, 2016
Cletus77:
Buhari has deprived us of our respect!!
South Africa ?
Big Goat, Its Going To 10 Years Now, That Other African Black Have Been Killed In SA. Malu Like You, Talking Anyhow, Wetin Concine Buhari Inside The Matter, Castrated Monkey
Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by malele(m): 7:09am On Dec 31, 2016
14:

He probably swallowed something, that choked him. Such lots of blood from squeezing, never.

I noticed that too, but the afonjas won't see that.
It's even possible the story is fake, maybe the guy was killed and framed up.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by noucompact(m): 7:28am On Dec 31, 2016
Dreamwaker:
Igbo kwenu!!!

If there was a drug dealing course in the university, trust the biafrans to top the class. First class all the way.
YOU SHOULD NOT BE SAYING SUCH THINGS,NOW. YOU MUST RESPECT AND SHOW CARE,AND EVEN REJECT KILLING OF ANY KIND. WHETHER DRUG OR NO DRUG,AN INNOCENT PERSON CAN ALSO BE KILLED LIKE THIS,BCS OF HATRED AND INJUSTICE. IT COULD BE YOU

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 31, 2016
badmus036:
I know him too well a good friend and brother before leaving for South Africa what a pity Tochukwu aka 2barca smooth sail to Valhalla
sailor you are next get prepared
Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Butterworth: 7:39am On Dec 31, 2016
If you have any sense at all in your skull, you should be asking where's Nigerian government when Nigerians needs them.

If Tochukwu Nnadi is been honoured in South Africa you would have Identify him as a Nigerian.

But he committed a crime and was unjustly murdered, that's why you identify him as MASSOB or IPOB.

That's why every true son of Igboman must key into the ideal of FREEDOM FOR BIAFRANS.

You don't like Igbos yet you don't want to hear that they want to separate themselves from you. What do you want from them?
Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by darthv: 7:51am On Dec 31, 2016
badmus036:
I know him too well
what a pity
Tochukwu aka 2barca
smooth sail to Valhalla
see dis one oo.. dat mofo dat was killed was even a viking...thank God sef.. crazy shit
Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by clevadani: 7:53am On Dec 31, 2016
Why must people allow greed and desperation to get the better of them. It is really sad.
South Africa has truly gone to the dogs.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Gap2020(m): 7:53am On Dec 31, 2016
South Africa police murder a Nigerian guy, the true head line
Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Alajiki(m): 7:54am On Dec 31, 2016
oluwalfa:

Ewu, you think such would be happening if Biafra exists?

They have looked at the illiterate incompetence calling himself president and decided to do what they like

No worries, day of reckoning will surely come

Cucumberian Osu! So, na Buhari cause am? Kwantinu!
Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by litetias(m): 8:04am On Dec 31, 2016
badmus036:
I know him too well a good friend and brother before leaving for South Africa what a pity Tochukwu aka 2barca smooth sail to Valhalla
Was he a Chap?
Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Kingzy4pep(m): 8:18am On Dec 31, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Rayhutar(m): 8:19am On Dec 31, 2016
shamecurls:

With the way Biafran`s population is drastically reducing, I doubt if they will be up to 2Million by 2020.
[/b]As a result of ritual killings in Odua land[b],they will be reduced to 1 million by 2020.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by TheRealestGuy(m): 8:23am On Dec 31, 2016
shizzy7:
Baseless.
Google is your friend Mr itk

Don't be fooled, who do you think allows the production of heroine and coco if not the same governments

Or do you think cocaine doesn't have medicinal uses too?

Or you think it's only those on the streets who are homeless and hopeless take coco?

It's called drug abuse for a reason and not use...

You probably won't understand me simpleton...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by uchennaq(m): 8:36am On Dec 31, 2016
hakanai:
Where is MASSOB and IPOB when there brothers need them?

Abi no Biafran Establishment there to ask for justice or threaten the south African gov. With there superior might.
Why won't this tribalistic post have 159 likes. Tribalism is what is killing this country. Nonsense
Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Arsewipemod: 8:37am On Dec 31, 2016
badmus036:
I know him too well
what a pity
Tochukwu aka 2barca
smooth sail to Valhalla
and the likes keep dwindling.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by kobabe(m): 8:39am On Dec 31, 2016
Tochukwu Nnadi
Na dem again.
case closed
Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Arsewipemod: 8:44am On Dec 31, 2016
Butterworth:
If you have any sense at all in your skull, you should be asking where's Nigerian government when Nigerians needs them.

If Tochukwu Nnadi is been honoured in South Africa you would have Identify him as a Nigerian.

But he committed a crime and was unjustly murdered, that's why you identify him as MASSOB or IPOB.

That's why every true son of Igboman must key into the ideal of FREEDOM FOR BIAFRANS.

You don't like Igbos yet you don't want to hear that they want to separate themselves from you. What do you want from them?
What is this one saying? Tell your brothers instead to stop disgracing Nigeria everywhere they go. Tell them to find something legal, honest and non -harmful to do.
Heck! Met a guy who just arrived from Qartar. He told me these igboids are recognized and avoided like lepers over there. Again. Heck!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Rayhutar(m): 8:49am On Dec 31, 2016
Butterworth:

[/b]Those hypocrite will surely put to shame one day[b],their hatred against the Igbos is too much,Hausa-fulani people are committing genocide in Benue,Kaduna and other part of Nigeria but none them will talk about it.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by obioraval(m): 8:51am On Dec 31, 2016
mccoy47:
Mtchewww... after doin drugs next is to come back home n intimidate honest hard working naija guys!

Good riddance to bad rubbish! angry

Word bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Vacora(m): 8:56am On Dec 31, 2016
Kingzy4pep:
Here's the detailed story.
http://www.iol.co.za/news/crime-courts/drug-drama-on-grand-parade---pics-7296670

Thanks. I applaud you for showing us another version of events. I suspected the FB story was concocted.

Instead of grown men on Nairaland checking for the facts of an apparently falsified news story involving the alleged murder of another Nigerian at the hands of SA police, this thread is now filled with infantile and petty ethnocentric squabble. Read the FB post again, does it sound credible and then do your own research!! Dimwits.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by hakanai(m): 8:56am On Dec 31, 2016
uwalakathankgod:

starrup you son of a asawoooo

If there is would be any ashawo around certainly is you. At least dilector affirmed the Biafra ashawo levels.

So perhaps if u get small sense you would realize you were born a LovePeddler by a LovePeddler! Silly prostitute.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by hakanai(m): 8:59am On Dec 31, 2016
Jakama90:

You are very stupid, no brain at all... That's why Nigeria is backwarding : just because of people like you... Tribalistic modafucker.

I thought you folks are not part of the zoo. How about relating your worries to the human in kuje to match the mighty IPOB army to colonize SA. And get justice.

I suggest you use the anger you waste on useless things to head south of Africa to retrieve his body or if you like wage a battle for a fellow biafran
Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Thisis2raw(m): 9:01am On Dec 31, 2016
Emeskhalifa:

So they should allow drug peddlers in their country abi
Go an tell tht to Indonesia and Malaysia too.
wat of de apartheid crisis?
Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by hakanai(m): 9:04am On Dec 31, 2016
uchennaq:
Why won't this tribalistic post have 159 likes. Tribalism is what is killing this country. Nonsense

Yea, right its a zoo and there was a nation indeed. Hipocrisy is when you shamelessly seek to destroy a grhat thing and then only turn back when in need to realize you depend on it.That something you call useless or call for its destruction has its importance.

IPOB should Perhaps have this matter forwarded to Trump!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Rayhutar(m): 9:08am On Dec 31, 2016
chukxie:
Some people say "South Africans don't like Nigerians". Personally I think this is a baseless assumption. South Africans don't hate Nigerians. No, they don't! They hate the drugs and other crimes some few bad Nigerians there do. How often do we hear of citizens of other African countries in South Africa being arrested or killed for drugs related offenses? It's high time we started telling one another the truth. Some Nigerians in the diaspora are just too desperate for quick and easy cash they would do anything to satisfy their insatiable appetite for quick and easy cash. And what do they do after getting this cash? They strut about showing off their wealth as though they owned the world. RIP to the dead!
You don't know what you are saying obviously because you are not living abroad, Igbos that are mainly in drug business is a child play to what real drug trafficking gangs from Eastern Europeans and South Americans is doing,Nigerians are not mainly known for major drug trafficking, forget the media painting in Nigeria, is just a racist thing and victimization. Take it or leave it,I know what I am saying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic / Hoodlums Attack TVC Studios In Lagos (Video) / Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.