Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Yemi Alade's Invitation To 2017 Grammy Awards [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade's Invitation To 2017 Grammy Awards [PICS] (40677 Views)

Wizkid And Naomi Campbell Pictured Together At GQ Men Of The Year Awards (pics) / Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] / Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade's Invitation To 2017 Grammy Awards [PICS] by verygudbadguy(m): 7:01pm On Dec 31, 2016
Wetin make Wizkid wey get nomination come do?

Na wa to some Nigerians. Headies wey be no 1 Award for Naija, dem no gree go. Inferiority complex no go kill Blacks.

Safe trip.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade's Invitation To 2017 Grammy Awards [PICS] by truthspeaks: 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2016
Ok
Re: Yemi Alade's Invitation To 2017 Grammy Awards [PICS] by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2016
Beautiful!
Re: Yemi Alade's Invitation To 2017 Grammy Awards [PICS] by Readwarn(m): 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2016
Craps...with her wack lyrics.. cry undecided

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade's Invitation To 2017 Grammy Awards [PICS] by Aregs(m): 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2016
No b ha mates dem nominate, but it's good to hear recognized sha
Re: Yemi Alade's Invitation To 2017 Grammy Awards [PICS] by iwakacome: 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2016
Heavance:
If it were Headies invitation, Nigerian artiste will give excuses that they have a show, but them go upload the ticket even carry flight go another country go firm VIP for where nobody know them.
I just hope they all talk to themselves, because the way it is going, Headies has been around before most of them came out, and Headies may outlive many of them........... 11years no be joke o, MAMA award sef never reach am.

Headies has failed to improve on innovation, increase its creativity by making its programme irresistible. When you compare with the foreigners you'll notice that every year they raise the bar of entertainment higher, their show surpasses it's self yearly and the failure of any act to appear doesn't hinder the show or make it tasteless. Headies should really think of improving else they will fade out.
Re: Yemi Alade's Invitation To 2017 Grammy Awards [PICS] by kellitricks(m): 7:03pm On Dec 31, 2016
reminds me of Goldie..... hope you guys ain't thinking what I'm thinking....
Abeg make them leave my yemi alade alone o
Re: Yemi Alade's Invitation To 2017 Grammy Awards [PICS] by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 31, 2016
Readwarn:

Lmao...where did you get that hilarious lyrics from?

What da fvck is tubum tubum? grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Yemi Alade's Invitation To 2017 Grammy Awards [PICS] by miky2002(m): 7:05pm On Dec 31, 2016
iamteegee:
Who give am invite
Nice word, who give am invite?
Re: Yemi Alade's Invitation To 2017 Grammy Awards [PICS] by YeyeGirl(f): 7:05pm On Dec 31, 2016
Congratz Baybayyyyy

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade's Invitation To 2017 Grammy Awards [PICS] by iomoge2(f): 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2016
Wao.
Guess its that Shell Advert that made em notice her.
She did well there
Re: Yemi Alade's Invitation To 2017 Grammy Awards [PICS] by zarakay(f): 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2016
royalemperors:

Just like you!
Nah, you re even prettier.

You remember this moniker?

Awwww I remember
royalemperors!!
thanks cheesy
trust u r okay?
Re: Yemi Alade's Invitation To 2017 Grammy Awards [PICS] by abbey621(m): 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2016
Inferiority complex is still embedded deep within most Nigerians even the celebs. You were not given an award,not even a nomination. An invite, a simple invite which can be bought online for about 10,000 dollars and you feel the need to form jubilation like a chicken that survived Christmas?

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade's Invitation To 2017 Grammy Awards [PICS] by royalemperors: 7:15pm On Dec 31, 2016
zarakay:

Awwww I remember
royalemperors!!
thanks cheesy
trust u r okay?

Nah, I am not and you re the sole cause of it.
you disappeared into the thin air that last time we chatted, with even a bye, from you to me.
Re: Yemi Alade's Invitation To 2017 Grammy Awards [PICS] by shegxyy(m): 7:18pm On Dec 31, 2016

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade's Invitation To 2017 Grammy Awards [PICS] by zarakay(f): 7:31pm On Dec 31, 2016
royalemperors:

Nah, I am not and you re the sole cause of it.
you disappeared into the thin air that last time we chatted, with even a bye, from you to me.

lolz
I didn't dissappear ooo
don't be angry dear
Re: Yemi Alade's Invitation To 2017 Grammy Awards [PICS] by aalangel(f): 7:33pm On Dec 31, 2016
Mtchewwww... Omotola number 2, always trying to be a start when you're already one.
Re: Yemi Alade's Invitation To 2017 Grammy Awards [PICS] by Orikinla1: 7:34pm On Dec 31, 2016
Whizkid dey collect nomination, Na only invitation you collect and you are like you won a lottery. grin

Who wants IV to the Academy Awards, I can arrange it asap.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade's Invitation To 2017 Grammy Awards [PICS] by bestspoke: 7:38pm On Dec 31, 2016
Readwarn:

which language be that gibberish abeg sad sad
Re: Yemi Alade's Invitation To 2017 Grammy Awards [PICS] by royalemperors: 7:39pm On Dec 31, 2016
zarakay:

lolz
I didn't dissappear ooo
don't be angry dear

Wish to enter 2017 with you and you reading my happy new year message on a private platform.
Re: Yemi Alade's Invitation To 2017 Grammy Awards [PICS] by zarakay(f): 7:42pm On Dec 31, 2016
royalemperors:

Wish to enter 2017 with you and you reading my happy new year message on a private platform.

grin grin
ok
Re: Yemi Alade's Invitation To 2017 Grammy Awards [PICS] by Tobium1(m): 7:48pm On Dec 31, 2016
Trey songz is definitely behind dis, de dude just got de perfect opportunity to fĂșck dat her big nyash
Re: Yemi Alade's Invitation To 2017 Grammy Awards [PICS] by Jadoskii(m): 8:14pm On Dec 31, 2016
Darrn this is her payment for boinking trey songz......all hail trey...trey !trey !trey !trey!

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade's Invitation To 2017 Grammy Awards [PICS] by Genea(f): 8:21pm On Dec 31, 2016
royalemperors:

Just like you!
Nah, you re even prettier.

You remember this moniker?
choi.... Nl guy using scope to chyke babe... 2017 dey corner ooo wink
Re: Yemi Alade's Invitation To 2017 Grammy Awards [PICS] by Genea(f): 8:22pm On Dec 31, 2016
Lilchilz:
ayam not understandinq!!!
use her best friend
Re: Yemi Alade's Invitation To 2017 Grammy Awards [PICS] by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 31, 2016
This one na confirm fake news. Who dash Yemi grammy invitation?.

Abeg!, make una shift make person see road.

Happy New Year guys!, cheesy grin cheesy it's hours away.
Re: Yemi Alade's Invitation To 2017 Grammy Awards [PICS] by royalemperors: 8:31pm On Dec 31, 2016
Genea:
choi.... Nl guy using scope to chyke babe... 2017 dey corner ooo wink

I am searching for a Nairaland wife to be, don't blame me dear. lol
Re: Yemi Alade's Invitation To 2017 Grammy Awards [PICS] by Genea(f): 8:37pm On Dec 31, 2016
royalemperors:

I am searching for a Nairaland wife to be, don't blame me dear. lol
Gd luck, may u enter 2017 with ur love wink
Re: Yemi Alade's Invitation To 2017 Grammy Awards [PICS] by Emescot(m): 8:56pm On Dec 31, 2016
My mind is telling me trey songz is behind this, i saw how he was looking at her bum bum in coke studio... So he made arrangement for her to come so he will arrange her level... Thank me for opening your eyes to watsup!
Re: Yemi Alade's Invitation To 2017 Grammy Awards [PICS] by Orpe7(m): 9:14pm On Dec 31, 2016
TunezTV:
Efizzy Records singer, Yemi Alade has gotten a special invite to attend the 2017 Grammy Awards as a guest.

Yemi Alade showed off her special invitation card on social media hours ago. She will be attending as a vip guest at the 59th edition of the prestigious award show which will be holding on the 12th of February at the Los Angeles Staples Centre in the United States.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/pop-star-yemi-alade-gets-special.html

Trey songs handy work
Bad sharp guy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 Most Followed Nigerian Celebrities On Instagram (2017) - 9jaflaver / 'Okon Lagos' Traditional Marriage Ceremony (Pictures) / AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.