Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,349 members, 7,868,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:59 AM

The Man Who Drank Toilet Water From His 4year Old Son Very Funny - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Man Who Drank Toilet Water From His 4year Old Son Very Funny (425 Views)

Special Spesh: I Used To Take Davido To Club At 13/14, He Drank Juice (Throwback / Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son / The Man Who Drank Toilet Water From His Little Boy (watch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Man Who Drank Toilet Water From His 4year Old Son Very Funny by dogzzy(m): 8:42am On Dec 31, 2016
the man was studying his book when his little son brought him water for the first time, he drank the water
and the son brought him water fir the second time he drank again
and the third time he found his son in the toilet watching some water to bring to him again
he almost died.......................
VERY FUNNY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SsgPFuPgYQ

(1) (Reply)

I Hope I’ve Made You Proud – Michelle Obama Delivers An Emotional Final Speech A / Buchi Emecheta: Nigerian Novelist Dies At 72 / These Songs Will Explain The Fact Dt Jay-z & Beyonce R Having Issues.. See Below

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.