Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Man Killed And Butchered On His First Wedding Anniversary (pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed And Butchered On His First Wedding Anniversary (pics) (57016 Views)

Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) / Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) / Community Vigilante Butchered On Duty In Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed And Butchered On His First Wedding Anniversary (pics) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2017
happney65:

He's problem is that Buhari is a Mad cow as he said.QED
take sense

1 Like

Re: Man Killed And Butchered On His First Wedding Anniversary (pics) by dhardline(m): 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2017
cry No join cult una no go hear. You see the result!
Re: Man Killed And Butchered On His First Wedding Anniversary (pics) by teozey111(m): 9:46pm On Jan 01, 2017
[quote author=MichaelSokoto post=52450128]

aboki give it to bubu maybe naija will well again
Re: Man Killed And Butchered On His First Wedding Anniversary (pics) by elegantslayer(f): 9:47pm On Jan 01, 2017
acooriz:
Me speechless... If dis happens to me... God just has to do over
it will never happen to u in Jesus Mighty Name, AMEN. RIP to d young man,i pray God grant his family d fortitude to bear d loss,and for d lil kid he left behind, God will definitely be der for dem
Re: Man Killed And Butchered On His First Wedding Anniversary (pics) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 01, 2017
teozey111:

aboki chill.....indeed bubu is a mad cow grin
He's your President, Aren't you ashamed?
Re: Man Killed And Butchered On His First Wedding Anniversary (pics) by teozey111(m): 9:49pm On Jan 01, 2017
[quote author=MichaelSokoto post=52450128][/quote]
aboki
Re: Man Killed And Butchered On His First Wedding Anniversary (pics) by teozey111(m): 9:51pm On Jan 01, 2017
Jibril659:
He's your President, Aren't you ashamed?

am really ashamed to have a bush leader.....thanks for the question Thor......but we all know he's a cow
Re: Man Killed And Butchered On His First Wedding Anniversary (pics) by mayorkent(m): 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2017
Who will train my children? You promised that Taye (boy) will be a doctor and Kehinde (girl) will be a lawyer and we will grow old together,” she shouted.
[color=#770077][/color]
This part got me sad cry
Re: Man Killed And Butchered On His First Wedding Anniversary (pics) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2017
teozey111:

am really ashamed to have a bush leader.....thanks for the question Thor......but we all know he's a cow
the fact that he's your president also makes you a cow. no offense meant.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed And Butchered On His First Wedding Anniversary (pics) by AntiWailer: 9:54pm On Jan 01, 2017
Jibril659:
what exactly is your problem ?

He is suffering from depression.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed And Butchered On His First Wedding Anniversary (pics) by teozey111(m): 9:58pm On Jan 01, 2017
Jibril659:
the fact that he's your president also makes you a cow. no offense meant.
and your Dada's generation a cow too no offense....
Re: Man Killed And Butchered On His First Wedding Anniversary (pics) by cashkid: 9:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
teozey111:

Mad cow ruling ur papa so what do we call ur father abeg? Mad what? Cos defiantly mad must be part of his name.......
Re: Man Killed And Butchered On His First Wedding Anniversary (pics) by teozey111(m): 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2017
cashkid:

Mad cow ruling ur papa so what do we call ur father abeg? Mad what? Cos defiantly mad must be part of his name.......
am sorry did you just escape from the zoo?
or did you fall from Pluto? because ayam no understanding all dis aboki on nairaland
Re: Man Killed And Butchered On His First Wedding Anniversary (pics) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2017
teozey111:

and your Dada's generation a cow too no offense....
e pain am grin
Re: Man Killed And Butchered On His First Wedding Anniversary (pics) by Caseless: 10:04pm On Jan 01, 2017
zarakay:
My goodness!
RIP
cry
Re: Man Killed And Butchered On His First Wedding Anniversary (pics) by coolviv: 10:23pm On Jan 01, 2017
Married for one year with 7 month old twins?

Waited to make money before getting married to take care of a family...

Nigerian bloggers i hail oo..
Re: Man Killed And Butchered On His First Wedding Anniversary (pics) by bezimo(m): 10:54pm On Jan 01, 2017
He that passeth by, and meddleth with strife belonging not to him, is like one that taketh a dog by the ears -
Prv 26 :17

But blessed are the peacemakers, they shall be called the children of God- Matt 5:9

In this life, minding your business is wisdom, but wisdom is profitable to direct. Knowing when to interfere and when to face front.
Re: Man Killed And Butchered On His First Wedding Anniversary (pics) by agrovick(m): 11:02pm On Jan 01, 2017
Too bad this man went the way he did. May his soul RIP.

This is one of the reasons why I avoid settling physical disputes no matter how close the parties are to me. Reminds me of an incident during my service year where two of my colleagues who happened to be roommates kept malice for close to a week and I kept trying to act the part of a mediator with strict warnings that the day the malice degenerates into a physical fight, I will never interfere.

Fast forward to a couple of days later and the two were at each other's throat and trading punches like seasoned boxers. O boy! I just carry my bathing water pass them enter bathroom go bath, it was people passing by who separated them from pummeling sense into their blocked heads. I'm so not gonna allow anyone mistakenly redesign my body just because I'm trying to settle a kerfuffle

1 Like

Re: Man Killed And Butchered On His First Wedding Anniversary (pics) by mechanics(m): 11:40pm On Jan 01, 2017
Eyah, so touching.
Re: Man Killed And Butchered On His First Wedding Anniversary (pics) by cybriz82(m): 11:57pm On Jan 01, 2017
dotman4real007:
no matter how peace loving I might be, I will never come between two adults fighting. sheebi na because dem chop belle full na im make them get strength to fight. oshisco!!! RIP

i tired ooo....when u no come dis world to cme dey seprate fight....u see people wey dn chop belleful n dem no b ur brothers or evn relatives n u say na refree u wan do ok oooo.
Re: Man Killed And Butchered On His First Wedding Anniversary (pics) by Harrisee(m): 12:18am On Jan 02, 2017
RIP Mr. Saheed. It Is well
Re: Man Killed And Butchered On His First Wedding Anniversary (pics) by smartistics(m): 12:24am On Jan 02, 2017
teozey111:

Remember this is another year. Bubu or no bubu
Re: Man Killed And Butchered On His First Wedding Anniversary (pics) by YaksonFCA(m): 4:04am On Jan 02, 2017
RIP
Re: Man Killed And Butchered On His First Wedding Anniversary (pics) by cashkid: 6:41am On Jan 02, 2017
teozey111:

am sorry did you just escape from the zoo?
or did you fall from Pluto? because ayam no understanding all dis aboki on nairaland

You didn't answer my question......slowpoke jatijati, na everybody wey no support ur stupidity be aboki......
Re: Man Killed And Butchered On His First Wedding Anniversary (pics) by Toosure70: 7:14am On Jan 02, 2017
teozey111:

Respect to afonja descendants . Tinubu has made iPod youths mad finally.
Re: Man Killed And Butchered On His First Wedding Anniversary (pics) by ArabMopol(m): 8:00am On Jan 02, 2017
[quote author=MichaelSokoto post=52450128][/quote]

Re: Man Killed And Butchered On His First Wedding Anniversary (pics) by ArabMopol(m): 8:04am On Jan 02, 2017
rabex123:
Who is this now

Re: Man Killed And Butchered On His First Wedding Anniversary (pics) by princessayesha(f): 8:21am On Jan 02, 2017
ArabMopol:
Buhari is a mad cow TUFIAKWA
Buhari was not the reason why ojukwu ran outside the country when u needed him most grin by the way was it by foot or on a donkey? grin

1 Like

Re: Man Killed And Butchered On His First Wedding Anniversary (pics) by protocoll(m): 9:53am On Jan 02, 2017
ArabMopol:
Buhari is a mad cow TUFIAKWA
Re: Man Killed And Butchered On His First Wedding Anniversary (pics) by protocoll(m): 9:55am On Jan 02, 2017
[quote author=protocoll post=52458662][/quote]

1 Share

Re: Man Killed And Butchered On His First Wedding Anniversary (pics) by Lucasinho(m): 10:06am On Jan 02, 2017
princessayesha:

Buhari was not the reason why ojukwu ran outside the country when u needed him most grin by the way was it by foot or on a donkey? grin
Afonja de Afo-anu Spotted... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience / Joy Chinenye Azubike: Raped At 17, Married Rapist At 18, Divorced 6 Years Later / 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.