Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:06 AM

Why Is It That Willian Never Passes The Ball To Victor Moses? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Is It That Willian Never Passes The Ball To Victor Moses? (1854 Views)

"The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) / UCL: Emmanuel Dennis Attacked By South Africans For Not Passing The Ball To Tau / The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Willian Never Passes The Ball To Victor Moses? by Austyn316(m): 3:00pm On Dec 31, 2016
Could it be that Willian the Brazillian Chelsea midfielder is beefing Victor Moses? Has anyone noticed that he doesn't pass the ball to Victor? Willian would prefer to send the ball wide to Alonso or to any other player even when Moses is better positioned for the pass.

In a couple of hours Chelsea will play Stoke at Stamford Bridge. Watch out for confirmation.
Re: Why Is It That Willian Never Passes The Ball To Victor Moses? by alatbaba1(m): 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2016
okay.
Re: Why Is It That Willian Never Passes The Ball To Victor Moses? by freesinzu(m): 4:02pm On Dec 31, 2016
I noticed, but it not like he never passes.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Willian Never Passes The Ball To Victor Moses? by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:49pm On Dec 31, 2016
I haven't noticed but I'll watch out from now, though Willian is a clown who like dancing round the ball a lot
Re: Why Is It That Willian Never Passes The Ball To Victor Moses? by ogahope(m): 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2017
Dats not true. They all play to instruction. When u know a beef between players is when they score. The celebration mood say it all.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Willian Never Passes The Ball To Victor Moses? by millhouse: 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
Yea noticed it too
Re: Why Is It That Willian Never Passes The Ball To Victor Moses? by jireh250: 8:27pm On Jan 06, 2017
Confirmed! I've noticed and have been wondering why.
Re: Why Is It That Willian Never Passes The Ball To Victor Moses? by bitcoininvesto(m): 2:12am On Jan 07, 2017
The fact remains: Moses is not William's mate.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Willian Never Passes The Ball To Victor Moses? by easyelliot(m): 4:11am On Jan 07, 2017
William is jealous.

P.S. I have noticed it too.
Re: Why Is It That Willian Never Passes The Ball To Victor Moses? by Saintsquare(m): 9:57am On Jan 07, 2017
That's why I like Hazard, he's always looking for Moses

(1) (Reply)

Weekend Best Odd For Bet9ja / Ghana Missed Out Of Russia 2018, Finish 3rd In The Group With 6 Points / Nigerians Bring Football Into Rochas Okorochas's Tweet Disclaimer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.