Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

"The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) (43363 Views)

Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal / How Arsenal And Watford Trolled Liverpool After Stunning Defeat / Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by mysportdab: 5:57am On Oct 31, 2019
Manchester United forward Marcus Rashford has revealed that the secret behind his free-kick goal is the lightness of the Carabao Cup balls, MySportDab reports.

Premier League games are played with Nike balls, but Carabao Cup games use Mitre footballs.

Rashford's stunning free-kick goal gave United a 2-1 lead against Chelsea, but he played down the effort.

'To be honest, it was the balls,' Rashford admitted.

'When we were training with them and we were shooting there was this up and down motion and they can goanywhere.

'Thankfully, today it went in the top corner.'watch the video..

https://twitter.com/DevilsOfUnited/status/1189657486359482368?s=19

Source:https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/10/be-honest-it-was-balls-marcus-rashford.html

Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by mysportdab: 5:58am On Oct 31, 2019
New Cr7 cool

Watch the Full Video HERE

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by kleverley(m): 7:55am On Oct 31, 2019
Mitre balls are obviously light. Soccer players have an idea of how it is

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by PureGoldh(m): 9:28am On Oct 31, 2019
That kick was something else......yesterday's match na survival of the fittest something.

If you need Pure Original HOney.. Kindly call or whatsapp me on the number attached to my signature below 0-8101-66_6771 or check out my profile

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by lendlesssn: 9:28am On Oct 31, 2019
WEBSITE—— DOMAIN+SSL+HOSTING+ CYBERSECURITY smiley wink

WE HELP BUSINESSES EXCEL THROUGH GLOBAL MEANS —-GET YOUR PREMIUM(100%) WEBSITE TODAY ) smiley wink cool shocked

CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR PAGE
Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by felong(m): 9:28am On Oct 31, 2019
When a girl uploads a new picture on Facebook or any other social media channel...

Main boyfriend: (No comment) likes picture and leaves.

Side kick: Cutie

Guy with no chance: You are the embodiment of the grace and goodness of God. To be honest, God indeed is the greatest artist for creating such a beauty like you. Keep shining in his marvelous light.

308 Likes 25 Shares

Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by RenHub: 9:28am On Oct 31, 2019
Yea that's what I thought too. This overrated kid had a fluke.
Lampard ought to have fielded our best squad the way united did. More so Callum Hudson is trying too hard to place himself at a level thats very far from him at the moment. I pray he gets loaned out soon enough.

The only positives from that game was Reece James, Jorginho's composure and Batman's solo goal. We go again boys wink

Call for our 500w mobile power bank with 250AH inbuilt lithium ion battery for your TV, sound system, PCs and light for up to 15 hours uptime daily minimum.
Check my siggy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by SouthSouth1914: 9:28am On Oct 31, 2019
They have started hyping again! All these hyping, Rashford is still an average player... Just let the boy grow!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by FactBoyz: 9:28am On Oct 31, 2019
Rashford did well yesterday
Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by obinna58(m): 9:29am On Oct 31, 2019
Crap
Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by medolab90(m): 9:29am On Oct 31, 2019
```Solskjaer managing record against Chelsea:

United 4-0 Chelsea
United 1-1 Chelsea
Chelsea 0-2 United
Chelsea 1-2 United

Whenever people are talking down on that man , Chelsea fans should STFU and that’s a fact !!! ��

#copied

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by Vision2ae: 9:29am On Oct 31, 2019
Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by Kevinsamba: 9:29am On Oct 31, 2019
Rashford
Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by NFarms: 9:29am On Oct 31, 2019
That free-kick caused a lot of damages, I hate that free-kick undecided undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by KayCee92(m): 9:29am On Oct 31, 2019
grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by showafrica(m): 9:30am On Oct 31, 2019
Waiting pedro cuased... The fowl he committed was unnecessary. The guy should just go rest

2 Likes

Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by Tobinrobin(m): 9:30am On Oct 31, 2019
That was an amazing free kick. Even cr7 would’ve been impressed. We’re steady playing nice. Enough small teams bring on the big guns grin . OLE GUNNAR 2 Lampard 0

3 Likes

Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by cjudy(m): 9:30am On Oct 31, 2019
kleverley:
Mitre balls are obviously light. Soccer players have an idea of how it is
shocked

Same

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by Conceptman: 9:30am On Oct 31, 2019
Up man utd

4 Likes

Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by Timileyin1234(m): 9:30am On Oct 31, 2019
Rashidi

1 Like

Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 31, 2019
d distance wey rashford take score dat freekick na #70 keke go collect for Enugu here

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by Fuckthamods: 9:32am On Oct 31, 2019
Let them do the same thing against Norwich

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by spafu(m): 9:33am On Oct 31, 2019
Ok
Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:34am On Oct 31, 2019
grin If to say na only this "goal" go save man. United from kissing relegation,e for better...we all know without penalty kicks,man. U won't be better than the likes of doncaster and plymouth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by Unrated900(m): 9:35am On Oct 31, 2019
Fuckthamods:
Let them do the same thing against Norwich

Are you sure you are in Nigeria

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:36am On Oct 31, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
They have started hyping again! All these hyping, Rashford is still an average player... Just let the boy grow!

Don't mind them... They always hype English players after tiny exploits. With all the hype I heard about Tammy Abraham earlier in the season, I was thinking they would gift him first 11 shirt for the national team.

2 Likes

Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by 3pleo: 9:36am On Oct 31, 2019
grin
Thanks for being honest jare...
If na Naija guy, you go hear things like
1. Na God o
2. Na Grace of God upon my life
3. Na cos of my mama prayers
4. I washed my head for river 7 times b4 playing that day
And many more

But wetin I shabi. Make I continue with my fufu jare

16 Likes

Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by shakaranews: 9:37am On Oct 31, 2019
Great goal I must say.

Meanwhile, meet award winning super talented beautiful kid actress Angel Onyi Unigwe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1ydZv5zjZg
Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 31, 2019
RenHub:
Yea that's what I thought too. This overrated kid had a fluke.
Lampard ought to have fielded our best squad the way united did. More so Callum Hudson is trying too hard to place himself at a level thats very far from him at the moment. I pray he gets loaned out soon enough.

The only positives from that game was Reece James, Jorginho's composure and Batman's solo goal. We go again boys wink
Sore looser, you have been beaten accept it.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] / Police Raids Messi's Wedding Venue / Asisat Oshoala Kneel Down To Greet Gov Ambode And His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.