Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Assistant Commissioner Of Police Commits Suicide In Edo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Assistant Commissioner Of Police Commits Suicide In Edo (35810 Views)

Ogun Policemen Beat Lawyers For ‘Disrespecting’ Assistant Commissioner Of Police / Nigerian Lady Resisting Arrest From Police Commits Suicide / Assistant Commissioner Of Police Commits Suicide In Edo(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Commits Suicide In Edo by free2ryhme: 4:35pm On Dec 31, 2016
Iceeydee:
Village people at work.

You must be speaking from experience
Re: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Commits Suicide In Edo by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 31, 2016
2dugged:
he is not igbo, stop displaying your raw ignorance for all to see, geez!, he is Bini, y'all just jump to comment, your moniker should be teniola dull instead, meteeeeew

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Commits Suicide In Edo by Rozaystunna(m): 4:49pm On Dec 31, 2016
Na so

Re: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Commits Suicide In Edo by ahamonyeka(m): 4:50pm On Dec 31, 2016
Teniolasmart:
.space booked

assistant chairman NCAN lagos state chapter

at least we know he is part of d flat head people called igbos.................................................................
indomie generation spotted.

Does osakue sounds igbo?

He just join nairaland and saw people using Igbo,afonja and all what not so,he decided to use it.
go and plant your tail somewhere in one of the brown roofs .
Re: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Commits Suicide In Edo by Princedapace(m): 4:56pm On Dec 31, 2016
Nutase:
Most Police men always end up miserable in life because of the atrocities they have committed.

U av seen u that have perfect life.. Nne leave that matter.. Who is a saint in naija?

Your lecturers? Your doctors? Your market women and men? Security men? Students? Who , abegi? Someone committed suicide and all u can say is most policemen end up mirable.. Who told u that?

Stop the falasy pls.. Many have retired and lived a good life after service year.. U all make it look like na only police bad for naija.. U sef talking, how good are u?

Since u came to this life.. U av never lied before abi? U are so perfect..

If I say now... Most Nigerian women end up suffering in marriage becus they are gold diggers... Will u like it? Old take it easy on policemen..

That job no easy.. Close ur mouth if u don't av anything to say.. U can't survive a day in that job.. I can bet u.

1 Like

Re: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Commits Suicide In Edo by ahamonyeka(m): 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2016
2dugged:
he is not igbo, stop displaying your raw ignorance for all to see, geez!, he is Bini, y'all just jump to comment, your moniker should be teniola dull instead, meteeeeew
abeg leave that senseless afonja.
Re: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Commits Suicide In Edo by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 31, 2016
ahamonyeka:
abeg leave that senseless afonja.
it's just annoying, depression knows no tribe or race,I don't even see the need to drag tribe into the thread, and i don't know why people assume that anyone who is not yoruba is automatically igbo, just like I have been accused several times, it's getting really annoying
Re: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Commits Suicide In Edo by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 31, 2016
How I wish more of them will follow his direction... grin grin grin grin

MODIFIED: Don't say u know them until u have come across the ones u don't know...ur story will change... grin grin grin grin
Re: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Commits Suicide In Edo by ahamonyeka(m): 5:04pm On Dec 31, 2016
2dugged:
it's just annoying, depression knows no tribe or race,I don't even see the need to drag tribe into the thread, and i don't know why people assume that anyone who is not youruba is automatically igbo, just like I have been accused of several times, it's getting really annoying
I suppose he has taken note of that.you know other tribes especially the yorubas are always jealous of the bisfrians.
Re: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Commits Suicide In Edo by samdeyking01(m): 5:06pm On Dec 31, 2016
Nutase:
Most Police men always end up miserable in life because of the atrocities they have committed.

Why una get dis kind mentality sef
Re: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Commits Suicide In Edo by fxjohn2: 5:11pm On Dec 31, 2016
Hmm! Did he take loan for MMM?
Re: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Commits Suicide In Edo by celestine2015: 5:13pm On Dec 31, 2016
As a country, we are still far in making investigations. It's possible some assasins invaded his house and shot him wit his pistol.. In other to erase traces of d crime...
Re: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Commits Suicide In Edo by Artistree: 5:14pm On Dec 31, 2016
Teniolasmart:
.space booked

at least we know he is part of d flat head people called igbos.................................................................
What exactly did you type pls?
Re: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Commits Suicide In Edo by Onlymewakacum(m): 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2016
maclatunji:
This is shocking. My message to you if you are tempted to do something similar- it is not the way to go or follow. Whatever troubles you will eventually pass if you allow time to run its course.

Well said
Re: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Commits Suicide In Edo by chiefojiji(m): 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2016
he must be arrested for committing murder. I hope e no escape sha

bydway, wugo corn inherit dat jeep parked outside na?
dey shoe give NPF for patrols.
Re: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Commits Suicide In Edo by Iceeydee: 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2016
free2ryhme:

You must be speaking from experience

I'm an edo guy sir!
Re: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Commits Suicide In Edo by edibless0(m): 7:01pm On Dec 31, 2016
dre11:

http://punchng.com/assistant-commissioner-police-commits-suicide-edo/

Pic of The residence of the late police officer

alot of things are really happening.
Re: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Commits Suicide In Edo by jimenyo: 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2016
It is not justifiable to kill oneself,your reason(s) notwithstanding!If you ever gained anything by doing so,what about "never making it to heaven?"
Re: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Commits Suicide In Edo by bamasite(m): 7:16pm On Dec 31, 2016
Suicide seems the most probable ephemeral conclusion........but proper investigation might reveal otherwise or at least uncover the motive behind the action.....
Re: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Commits Suicide In Edo by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 31, 2016
thesicilian:
This doesn't seem like suicide to me. I don't know why policemen are so quick to conclude a case is suicide without proper investigations.
I don't even undstnd d story

who owns d jeep thy said parkd @d front of his house.
Re: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Commits Suicide In Edo by zed7: 7:34pm On Dec 31, 2016
2dugged:

ahamonyeka:
indomie generation spotted.

Does osakue sounds igbo?

He just join nairaland and saw people using Igbo,afonja and all what not so,he decided to use it.
go and plant your tail somewhere in one of the brown roofs .
He is actually ibo. Delta ibo or igbo whichever you use. Osadebe, Osakue etc are Delta Igbo names. Not every name with Osa is bini.
Re: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Commits Suicide In Edo by menwongo(m): 7:41pm On Dec 31, 2016
My people perish because they are governed by Satan incarnate.
Re: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Commits Suicide In Edo by menwongo(m): 7:41pm On Dec 31, 2016
My people perish because they are governed by Satan incarnate.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Commits Suicide In Edo by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 31, 2016
zed7:

He is actually ibo. Delta ibo or igbo whichever you use. Osadebe, Osakue etc are Delta Igbo names. Not every name with Osa is bini.
the incident happened in my area, stop saying trash that you know nothing of just because you want to prove smart,so I will ignore your ignorance, I am Bini so I know what I am saying, if I may ask what does Osakue mean in igbo since you claim to know so much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Commits Suicide In Edo by Kfed4ril(m): 8:42pm On Dec 31, 2016
Teniolasmart:
.space booked

Your foolishness is second to none
Re: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Commits Suicide In Edo by LorDBolton(m): 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2016
Teniolasmart:
.space booked

Give yourself brain please... please!
Re: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Commits Suicide In Edo by ahamonyeka(m): 8:49pm On Dec 31, 2016
zed7:

guy I know what am typing osakue(osakhue) is edo name I have a friend by that name.
Re: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Commits Suicide In Edo by tit(f): 10:15pm On Dec 31, 2016
buharimustlive:
The fear of WIKE! wink

Probably he is one of those officers that participated in the rigging of EDO and RIVERS STATE election.

all of them na die die die die
Re: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Commits Suicide In Edo by zed7: 10:55pm On Dec 31, 2016
2dugged:
the incident happened in my area, stop saying trash that you know nothing of just because you want to prove smart,so I will ignore your ignorance, I am Bini so I know what I am saying, if I may ask what does Osakue mean in igbo since you claim to know so much

Shut up and go enquire. Nor be only your area. Ovbiedo mè khin. I know better. What is the full meaning of Osakue in bini?
Re: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Commits Suicide In Edo by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 31, 2016
zed7:

Shut up and go enquire. Nor be only your area. Ovbiedo mè khin. I know better. What is the full meaning of Osakue in bini?
First you are an idiot for telling me to shut up, ere uwe okpa ore ovbiedo nor re evban, so mind your tongue, okobo!, you should answer my question first, I maro ni do gha mue egbe men ladian, so watch it
Re: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Commits Suicide In Edo by zed7: 11:06pm On Dec 31, 2016
2dugged:
First you are an idiot for telling me to shut up, ere uwe okpa ore ovbiedo nor re evban, so mind your tongue, okobo!, you should answer my question first, I maro ni do gha mue egbe men ladian, so watch it

Ozuo. Who u be wey u nor go shut up? Rat. Answer me too. U gbe o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters / Popular Alaba Trader WhoTerrorise Lagos & His Gang Arrested For Robbery / Politician Fights TV Presenter Live On TV For Questioning Him Too Much(Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.