Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) (35305 Views)

Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer In Ede-oballa Nsukka (video) / Suspected Vandal Electrocuted While Stealing Transformer Cables In Kano (Graphic / Man Who Wears Double Bra To Disguise As Woman Caught & Paraded In Minna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 1:27pm On Sep 08, 2023
A suspected electricity cable thief met a grim fate near an electricity transformer in Niger state on Friday, September 8.

According to sources familiar with the unfortunate incident, the ill-fated individual was discovered lifeless early this morning.

A source told trendygists that the deceased, who was suspected of attempting to pilfer electricity cables from the transformer, met his demise when power was unexpectedly restored.

Unfortunately, the young man’s daring endeavor to abscond with the cables ended in a fatal electrocution during a brazen act of theft that took place at the Minna printing press transformer located opposite Minna Old Secretariat, along Keteren Aware road, Minna.

Confirming the incident, one Awwal Salihu wrote:

β€œAn armor cable vandal has been found dead inside a transformer in Minna. It is believed that he was killed when power was restored to the feeder, while he was attempting to vandalize the cable.

Oh Allah, another young man wasted.”

An armor cable vandal has been found dead inside a transformer in Minna. It is believed that he was killed when power was restored to the feeder, while he was attempting to vandalize the cable.

Oh Allah, another young man wasted.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid015obEFt5rrZTWaCkBPnLRhNxnaTEuipkuxv4mLcK6UxPz5jJqixWg9KTBqJBaZZwl&id=100006585671574&mibextid=2JQ9oc

3 Likes

Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by Wodu89: 1:32pm On Sep 08, 2023
Always evaluate risks before you jump into adventures.

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 1:33pm On Sep 08, 2023
This life enn

1 Like

Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 08, 2023
Cause? Hardship

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 08, 2023
What a foolish Way to die

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by benuejosh: 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2023
Bush meat don catch the hunter.

As we go about to find what to eat, may what will eat us not find us.

Amin.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by benuejosh: 1:40pm On Sep 08, 2023
darling4242:
Cause? Hardship
Any hardship that will make you to steal and vandalize at the detriment of the public simply tells that you're evil and fanatically greedy.

196 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by jaeyking(m): 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2023
undecided undecided
He recieved Jungle Justice from the transformer

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by Jagermeister(m): 2:51pm On Sep 08, 2023
I like the way he held on to the cables... Make it or die trying

Make dem leave am with the wires make him use am bribe him way into afterlife

4 Likes

Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by yarimo(m): 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2023
That is very commendable from the PHCN authority. The same vandals will now turn around claiming government is not doing anything for them, while you are busy vandalism government property

33 Likes

Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by Dikastan: 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2023
One societal menace is down

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2023
Women will always live longer than men

4 Likes

Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by Creamypie(m): 4:57pm On Sep 08, 2023
them never see anything. By 2027 them go don steal nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by Tunde835(m): 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2023
Good riddance

1 Like

Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by maleekberry: 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2023
Am sure he had the guts because the area no too dey get light grin if nah area way dey get constant electricity dem no born him papa well

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by Nemesis0147(m): 7:16pm On Sep 08, 2023
This small Boy?
People get mind sha.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by Osobi32(m): 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2023
benuejosh:
Any hardship that will make you to steal and vandalize at the detriment of the public simply tells that you're evil and fanatically greedy.
Oga pls calm down oo, the level of hunger in this country is so alarming. Never mock a situation you never experience oooo! I don't support stealing but I understand what hunger and poverty can make a man do.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by NFBI: 11:42pm On Sep 08, 2023
show the idiot ugly face
Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by 9182736455O1999(m): 12:18am On Sep 09, 2023
Nemesis0147:
This small Boy? People get mind sha.
Hardship no dey know small boy o.

2 Likes

Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by MrsTwrite(f): 7:09am On Sep 09, 2023
E shock amπŸ₯² πŸ˜‚

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by Tallesty1(m): 8:19am On Sep 09, 2023
Osobi32:
Oga pls calm down oo, the level of hunger in this country is so alarming. Never mock a situation you never experience oooo! I don't support stealing but I understand what hunger and poverty can make a man do.
Hunger and poverty make people work harder, not steal. It takes a very wicked person to vandalize a transformer and plunge an entire community into darkness.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by Starboytwo(m): 9:39am On Sep 09, 2023
HEAVEN

Angel - (reads file) Oh, so you committed suicide?

Cable thief - No sir.

Angel - who told you I'm a sir angry

Cable thief - sorry sir, I mean MA.

Angel 2- who told you she's a ma sad

Cable thief-- I'm sorry MA, I mean my lord. Sorry your highness..

Angel - so how did you die?

Cable thief - e-l-e-c-t-r-i-c-i-t-y 🎢🎢

Angel - eh yah. Why didnt you call an electrician to help fix the light in your apartment?

Cable thief - No ma, it's from the transformer, we no have light for like 3 weeks, so I went to check that's when the thing carry me 😭

Angel 2 (shakes head) you are even lying in front of us?? You must be a hardened criminal.

Cable thief - No MA πŸ™ πŸ₯ΉπŸ₯Ή

Angel 2- you went to steal electrical cables and you nor even wear gloves or any eletrical gears. You must be dull. Very very dull.

Angel 1- wo just go go, leave our front. Go and meet God.

Neext.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by DyingFetus: 9:45am On Sep 09, 2023
He died a hero
Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by Stanweezy(m): 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2023
Even me as an Engineer will not try this

3 Likes

Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by clinician2x: 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2023
Make population de reduce jare.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by madscientist88(m): 12:34pm On Sep 09, 2023
k
Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by WesternPanzer: 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2023
How do you even know he was electrocuted? What is the proof that he is even a criminal?

What if he was strangled to death and dumped there?

Its very risky to live in Nigeria with the type of people there.

I may also have to abandon Nairaland for a very long time.

18 Likes

Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by wman(m): 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2023
He deserved it
Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by MuslimPegan: 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2023
Effects of ina da Chicago

1 Like

Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by sofeo(m): 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2023
May His soul RIP.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by TyProd: 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2023
benuejosh:
Bush meat don catch the hunter.

As we go about to find what to eat, may what will eat us not find us.

Amin.
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos / Nigerian Air Force Airstrikes Sambisa Forest Killing Boko Haram Members(Video) / Nigerian Man Killed In Venezuela By His Business Partners (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.