Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Atm Card Theft : How To Block Your Account Instantly Without getting to the Bank - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Atm Card Theft : How To Block Your Account Instantly Without getting to the Bank (4318 Views)

3 Working ATM CARD Theft Tricks Scammers USE 2021 / 'I Need Only ATM Card Code To Empty Victim’s Account’ - Suspect (photo) / Unilag Slay Queen Arrested For Stealing Roommate’s ATM Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atm Card Theft : How To Block Your Account Instantly Without getting to the Bank by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 14, 2020
In a situation where your phone or ATM card is stolen or taken by force, do not struggle with the thief to avoid being injured or killed. The code to block your bank account if ATM card is stolen is: **966*911#* Just dial **966*911#* instantly from any available phone. You will be prompted to to enter your bank account number, which will automatically block any debit transactions in your bank account. NOTE: you are expected to enter the bank account number linked to the stolen ATM card. This can be done with any available phone. This code can also be used whenever there is any suspicious activities going on your bank account. Save your loved ones from untold victimization by sharing it with them all....

1 Share

Re: Atm Card Theft : How To Block Your Account Instantly Without getting to the Bank by nellyelitz(m): 8:41pm On Jan 14, 2020
For real? Just too good to be true, i'll confirm this with my useless bank just to be sure. Anyway thank u OP.
Re: Atm Card Theft : How To Block Your Account Instantly Without getting to the Bank by symbianDON(m): 6:34am On Jan 15, 2020
applicable to zenith bank only. this ussd code isn't for every bank.
Re: Atm Card Theft : How To Block Your Account Instantly Without getting to the Bank by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2020
symbianDON:
applicable to zenith bank only. this ussd code isn't for every bank.
Thanks for the info. It was actually zenith bank I went to confirm it. Didn't know it's not for every bank. Why can't CBN generate a code that works for all Banks?
Re: Atm Card Theft : How To Block Your Account Instantly Without getting to the Bank by Tookool(m): 5:50pm On Jan 28, 2020
Very informative .....I hope this is true

1 Like

Re: Atm Card Theft : How To Block Your Account Instantly Without getting to the Bank by symbianDON(m): 10:23pm On Jan 28, 2020
Matrimonous:

Thanks for the info. It was actually zenith bank I went to confirm it. Didn't know it's not for every bank. Why can't CBN generate a code that works for all Banks?
I'm sure it can be done. Let's hope someday CBN does that.

1 Like

Re: Atm Card Theft : How To Block Your Account Instantly Without getting to the Bank by Unrated900(m): 11:41pm On Jan 28, 2020
If you dial the number and enter your account digit

The real hacker will now hack you

They are all
Crooks

Don’t mind them all criminals
Re: Atm Card Theft : How To Block Your Account Instantly Without getting to the Bank by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2020
Unrated900:
If you dial the number and enter your account digit

The real hacker will now hack you

They are all
Crooks

Don’t mind them all criminals
Man think and act intelligently. The Banks are not so insecure for anyone that has your account number to use any code to dial from any phone and hack your account.
It's not even possible.
Further more, I've been to Zenith Bank to verify the code and it's very authentic.
Be guided.
Re: Atm Card Theft : How To Block Your Account Instantly Without getting to the Bank by pwettyme(f): 7:50pm On Feb 04, 2020
Please what about UBA and GT Bank.. Any ideas?
Re: Atm Card Theft : How To Block Your Account Instantly Without getting to the Bank by Unrated900(m): 10:36pm On Feb 04, 2020
Matrimonous:

Man think and act intelligently. The Banks are not so insecure for anyone that has your account number to use any code to dial from any phone and hack your account.
It's not even possible.
Further more, I've been to Zenith Bank to verify the code and it's very authentic.
Be guided.

Fem there see someone am guiding spilling trash mugu you
Re: Atm Card Theft : How To Block Your Account Instantly Without getting to the Bank by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 05, 2020
Unrated900:

Fem there see someone am guiding spilling trash mugu you
Guide your ignorant self. I'm the poster of this thread and I just told you I've been to Zenith Bank to confirm the code so what's your problem.
Is it that you can't read or you don't understand English?
Please fall out of my thread.
I don't have time for foolishness today.

(1) (Reply)

Crime Is Bad! See 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free / Elderly White Woman Seen Spitting On Black Caregiver (Video) / Nurse Suspended After Stripping Off PPE To Have Sex With COVID-19 Patient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.