Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,984 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

What The Hell Is The Matter With Glo? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What The Hell Is The Matter With Glo? (1336 Views)

I Was So Pissed With Glo Network Until l Tried Their 4G Lte(pics) / How Do You Cope With GLO Data Network Frustration? / List Of Smartphones That Are Compatible With Glo 4G LTE Band 28, 700mhz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Hell Is The Matter With Glo? by blackfase(m): 6:08pm On Dec 31, 2016
For a week now, Glo 3g service on modem has refused to pick up and connect and validity keeps running. What the hells d matter with this Glo?

1 Like

Re: What The Hell Is The Matter With Glo? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2016
blackfase:
For a week now, Glo 3g service on modem has refused to pick up and connect and validity keeps running. What the hells d matter with this Glo?
You didn't state your location?

1 Like

Re: What The Hell Is The Matter With Glo? by mrjojo: 7:09pm On Dec 31, 2016
GLO, the worst network, there network is JUST TOO SLOW, it 2016 for goodness sake, to open ordinary nairaland sometimes, most times you have to on/off data how many times, Let me sha manage to finish this current sub, and it good bye to GLO, Cheap but rubbish network

4 Likes

Re: What The Hell Is The Matter With Glo? by Trizyd(m): 8:04pm On Dec 31, 2016
Same here... Even when it finally connects, the download speed is low.. .
Re: What The Hell Is The Matter With Glo? by blackfase(m): 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2016
Badagry area. I'm I talking to one of their agents?

asuustrike2009:
You didn't state your location?
Re: What The Hell Is The Matter With Glo? by blackfase(m): 8:30pm On Dec 31, 2016
Same thoughts. Iv put up with their useless service long enough. Been dithering before my last/ current recharge but i'v defo made up my mind this time....

mrjojo:
GLO, the worst network, there network is JUST TOO SLOW, it 2016 for goodness sake, to open ordinary nairaland sometimes, most times you have to on/off data how many times, Let me sha manage to finish this current sub, and it good bye to GLO, Cheap but rubbish network
Re: What The Hell Is The Matter With Glo? by dustmalik: 9:30pm On Dec 31, 2016
blackfase:
I use to complain like you until I tried out their 4G LTE network.

1 Like

Re: What The Hell Is The Matter With Glo? by uvalued(m): 10:27pm On Dec 31, 2016
i did around nasarawa but i did send a twit to gloworld stating my problem and was told to be patient and am posting via glo...proudly 9ja
Re: What The Hell Is The Matter With Glo? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 01, 2017
Na glo way be dat. They have crap network so they give very cheap data to compensate.

You need to remove your sim from the present phone and insert it in another phone and watch if it picks up signals there. If it does, then you can put it back in your modem and browse with it. That's the method I use to solve that problem.
Re: What The Hell Is The Matter With Glo? by lilmonarch(m): 9:33am On Jan 01, 2017
Glo is the fastest over here.. grin Your location matters.
Re: What The Hell Is The Matter With Glo? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 01, 2017
lilmonarch:
Glo is the fastest over here.. grin Your location matters.
Using ones mobile device anywhere your located is a part of network access human right.
Glo is a truckload of cattle dung

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gionee Or Tecno Or London Used Phone Should I Buy With 30k / ​nokia Launches 5 New Phones: All You Need To Know / Tweakware Premium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.