Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

What's Your Worst Movie Of 2016? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's Your Worst Movie Of 2016? (911 Views)

What Is The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched / What's Your Most Anticipated Movie Of 2018? / KADA River Movie Wins Historical Peace Movie Of The Year Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Worst Movie Of 2016? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 31, 2016
Yeah! 2016 is coming to an end, a few hours from now we would witness the dawn of a new year (2017).

This year has seen the release of blockbuster movies that hit the box office with a bang, while some performed averagely in the theatre and others were below average performance.

Almost becoming a norm observed every year, there are some movies that we really had high hopes for this year but they didn't do well to meet our expectations.
All through the show you were just alternating between yawning and fighting the urge to fall asleep as a result of its poor content. We couldn't wait for the movie to get to the end. We ended up disappointed as we felt that the producers should have done more.

My worst movie of 2016 is Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice.
Guys whenever insomnia sets in, seek out Batman vs Superman for there's no better sleeping pill.

So, what is your worst movie of 2016? You can list more than one if you wish.

Wishing you all a merry christmas and a prosperous New Year in Advance!!!
Re: What's Your Worst Movie Of 2016? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 31, 2016
Lalasticlala what do I get you for christmas? Oh, I know what it is. Your favourite - a big black snake. grin
Re: What's Your Worst Movie Of 2016? by ades0la(f): 10:02pm On Dec 31, 2016
Mine's definitely Central Intelligence.
Re: What's Your Worst Movie Of 2016? by Oluwatobi1234: 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2017
Assassin's creed, I watched the movie a day after it was released in the cinema. it's a waste of money and time.
Re: What's Your Worst Movie Of 2016? by OgidiOlu3(m): 4:58pm On Jan 02, 2017
Oluwatobi1234:
Assassin's creed, I watched the movie a day after it was released in the cinema. it's a waste of money and time.
I agree, totally.
Re: What's Your Worst Movie Of 2016? by Onechancearmy(m): 11:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
Anything out of nollywood.
Re: What's Your Worst Movie Of 2016? by franugo(m): 2:22am On Jan 03, 2017
series: dominion

I don't watch short movies

(1) (Reply)

16 Nollywood Actors Reimagined As Game Of Thrones Characters / Startimes To Begin Pay Per View From November 1st (Photo) / Wizkid Hit Song Daddy Yo Featured In American Movie; Pacific Rim 2 Uprising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.