Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 - Business (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 (335157 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wuyexzy: 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
hegelian:

maybe but gold for now is looking for a dip and that dip my turn to a full blown sell...1239 need to be touched first if the long will av any chance,except some crazy news come out to disturb the water...there is a price relaxation below 55EMA on 4hr tf
well...switch to weekly chart you will see that the bull move has got a real momentum backing it, last week sell down didn't do something substantial to challenge the bull move of the previous week as it failled to engulf it...well, on the flip side a DAILY CLOSE below the red box might make me start looking for a short opportunity and a WEEKLY CLOSE indicates a sell down all the way through out this month... my thoughts though... moreover, i can see a bullish(hammer) pinbar on the monthly chart...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by hegelian: 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
wuyexzy:

well...switch to weekly chart you will see that the bull move has got a real momentum backing it, last week sell down didn't do something substantial to challenge the bull move of the previous week as it failled to engulf it...well, on the flip side a DAILY CLOSE below the red box might make me start looking for a short opportunity and a WEEKLY CLOSE indicates a sell down all the way through out this month... my thoughts though... moreover, i can see a bullish(hammer) pinbar on the monthly chart...
i understand but you should that it will take a huge amount of pips for a weekly formation to be formed, confirmed and traded which retail traders like us dont have the capitals for....i rarely look at the chart cos i have realized it makes me stucked in a losing trades.... yes the trend is up and should for the time being considering the good job report on friday but still a potential slide is expected. any up move now will capped around 1272 highest for bigger drop down of around 400 to 500pips move down...but then what do i know? am only talking based on my strategy which is highly subjective
thanks for the analysis though
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wuyexzy: 2:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
hegelian:

i understand but you should that it will take a huge amount of pips for a weekly formation to be formed, confirmed and traded which retail traders like us dont have the capitals for....i rarely look at the chart cos i have realized it makes me stucked in a losing trades.... yes the trend is up and should for the time being considering the good job report on friday but still a potential slide is expected. any up move now will capped around 1272 highest for bigger drop down of around 400 to 500pips move down...but then what do i know? am only talking based on my strategy which is highly subjective
thanks for the analysis though
lol. it's a bread and butter thing for me cos im a strict trend follower. well, i can stay in negative pips that can make many cry as long as the trend hasn't changed, lol. yeah, a month is too long but i'm like grin grin if you think a week is long...just kidding. diff stroke for diff folks- no one knows for sure what the market might do
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by hegelian: 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2017
wuyexzy:

lol. it's a bread and butter thing for me cos im a strict trend follower. well, i can stay in negative pips that can make many cry as long as the trend hasn't changed, lol. yeah, a month is too long but i'm like grin grin if you think a week is long...just kidding. diff stroke for diff folks- no one knows for sure what the market might do
my brother no one knows.....the market is a damn volcano that no one can predict, we only playing probability game.
how is the day going
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
I sold based on weekly though not a fresh level. there is a healthy bearish close on both weekly and daily chart. with the wick and bearish close is a reversal pattern for me. still bearish on it. market could wawa my analysis... kikikiki
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by hegelian: 3:23pm On Aug 07, 2017
bigbasho:
I sold based on weekly though not a fresh level. there is a healthy bearish close on both weekly and daily chart. with the wick and bearish close is a reversal pattern for me. still bearish on it. market could wawa my analysis... kikikiki

looking t the weekly down trend from july 2016 to dec 2016, a 61.8 retracement have been achieved which indicate that a further downside is expected but then looking at the mini upmove from Dec2016 till present shows that a 50%fib have also bee achieved iidicating a further move up...currently PA is above 55EMA on the weekly with multiple up and down close of it indicating its uselessness at the moment...using my own strategy,PA is in an unknown zone on the weekly with a tight range between 1204 and 1295 which is about 1000pips move (more reason why i cant use the weekly to guge my position for now). However PA favours downside on the daily cos of the overall market structure which have been tradind the down zone, looking toward breaking 1204 unless 1273 is broken before the bulls will return back to the market...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
Basket loaded till Jesus comes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
The reality game, basket loaded from FF.......2546.0 pips total

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by nennin(m): 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
redsox11:
Total beat up from my scalping this week +1% though… Got beaten up and down, black and blue, you name it smiley

A lot of concentration needed. Lost view of bigger picture more often than I thought possible focusing on 5mins charts.

New found respect for successful scalpers. It’s a lot of work.

I’ll give it one more week.
good evening bro, pls i sent you a mail.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
stardragon:

which time frame is the best on trading forex?

Stick to higher TF please, less stressful if you know what you are doing. Personally I trade 4hr / 1 hr / 15mins sometimes or if I see something interesting on weekly chart. I've not done monthly just yet lol.

nennin:
good evening bro, pls i sent you a mail.

Saw a notification which I replied to. You could ask the question here if you don't mind, could help others too or someone else could help with with the answer.

Was leaving the PC so closed out as I couldn't set it to breakeven yet. GU -4 pips, EJ at breakeven.
You shouldn't even look at my 5min chart, stay with larger time frame please. Trade lower TF at your own risk. Running this with very low risk, so it doesn't hurt me, plus I still trade my larger TF.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
Another day in the business, a new candle formation begins

I have shuffled my basket, as usual, some good pips have been harvested, new ones are added.

Basket made running

1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Gazelle22: 6:03am On Aug 08, 2017
Good morning house. On June 25th this year, exactly a month and two weeks ago, the trader below deposited $1,000 in his live account and started trading.

Today, he has about $146,000 in his account. That is #400,000 catapulted to about 160 million in less than 2 months.

As you can see, his drawdown is not up to 12%. FOREX is risky, and this is the kind of risk I love taking. If I had joined him then with a $100, I would have been smiling to a large bank account worth about $16,000.

One interesting thing is that he has not withdrawn a dime. That shows he has confidence and future in his system. He says he is targeting $10 billion. He is from Islamic Republic of Iran.

I met him in a social trading network. I joined him yesterday with a $100.

Below is his account profile and my trading statement for yesterday.

Interested investors can join me in this historical low risk journey to millions. You can take a lower risk with even $50.

Watsapp - 07063995085

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Gazelle22: 6:12am On Aug 08, 2017
Pipsbasketings:
Another day in the business, a new candle formation begins

I have shuffled my basket, as usual, some good pips have been harvested, new ones are added.

Basket made running

Hello Pipsbasketing, I earlier sent you a mail. Reply to the mail and kindly reach me on my watsapp contact above.

We are all hustlers yet to reach our destination. Let's join hands on the risk to a big future.

Watsapp - 07063995085
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 08, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 9:22am On Aug 08, 2017
Gazelle22:
Good morning house. On June 25th this year, exactly a month and two weeks ago, the trader below deposited $1,000 in his live account and started trading.

Today, he has about $146,000 in his account. That is #400,000 catapulted to about 160 million in less than 2 months.

As you can see, his drawdown is not up to 12%. FOREX is risky, and this is the kind of risk I love taking. If I had joined him then with a $100, I would have been smiling to a large bank account worth about $16,000.

One interesting thing is that he has not withdrawn a dime. That shows he has confidence and future in his system. He says he is targeting $10 billion. He is from Islamic Republic of Iran.

Interested investors can join me in this historical low risk journey to millions. You can take a lower risk with even $50.

Watsapp - 07063995085

Thanks for sharing. How much does he charge for trade copying
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Gazelle22: 9:35am On Aug 08, 2017
wickyyolo:

Thanks for sharing. How much does he charge for trade copying

Thanks for appreciating brother.

This time around, it is going to be based on profit-sharing; PAMM kind of.. 25% to 35% depending on amount of investment.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Gazelle22: 9:35am On Aug 08, 2017
A young chap went to a soothsayer to inquire about the hope of his future.

Right before his eyes, the soothsayer drew two circles. One in white and the other in black.

He then put a millipede in between the circles, saying "if the millipede crawls into the white circle, your future will be bright and very great, but if it crawls into the black circle, then you are finished and doomed! No future at all!".

As soon as the insect was dropped in between the circles, it began crawling towards the white circle.

This chap was super-excited.

But suddenly, as it got to the edge of the circle, it turned back and began crawling away from the white circle towards the black one.

The boy watched as the insect progressively moved farther away from his desire to his doom.

Then, just when the insect got to the edge of the black circle, this chap steetched his hands, picked it up and quickly but carefully dropped it in the white circle.

The soothsayer in shock, never seen anyone intervenes in his own matter, watching all the while, asked the chap what he did and why he did what he did.

The boy smiled and simply replied by saying " I cannot sit and watch my destiny go down the gloom doom! While I can still do something about it and to change its course. My destiny is in my hands".

He got up and left.

Many of us are behaving like the flip side of this chap.

We leave too many things to chance.

We are laid back.

We Watch things messed up right under our nose and we do nothing to change the course of what we can help.

*Many pray without a corresponding and conscious effort, forgetting that faith without works is dead. (it's not my quote !!)*

What you don't want, you don't watch.

*If you do nothing, nothing will happen.*

There's a time for everything under the sun..

There's a time to close your eyes in prayers and a time to open them in action.

May your God give us understanding!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 08, 2017
Silver traded since last Friday

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 08, 2017
Gazelle22:

Watsapp - 07063995085

why dont you just drop a link so that we can see this statistic of this live account
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Gazelle22: 10:40am On Aug 08, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

why dont you just drop a link so that we can see this statistic of this live account

I wish rather prefer making mine public.

I will furnish the house with day-to-day account statement of trades executed by this system both in good and bad days. You will watch as the $100 account grows, God willing.

In the alternative, I will soon release the link of a PAMM account linked to the system.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by hegelian: 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
Gazelle22:

I wish rather prefer making mine public.

I will furnish the house with day-to-day account statement of trades executed by this system both in good and bad days. You will watch as the $100 account grows, God willing.

In the alternative, I will soon release the link of a PAMM account linked to the system.
inshort u are advertising your own pamm account...no serious account will use 0.1lot on a $100 account cos thats suicide.....
peeps should be aware of what portfolio management is so as not to fall for schemes like this.....we shall see what the account looks like a month from...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Gazelle22: 3:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
hegelian:

inshort u are advertising your own pamm account...

no serious account will use 0.1lot on a $100 account cos thats suicide.....

peeps should be aware of what portfolio management is so as not to fall for schemes like this.....

we shall see what the account looks like a month from...

"PAMM ADVERT"

Far from that. Just an invitation to join me take a risk with a little sum.

"RISK OF 0.1 ON A $100 ACCOUNT"

You are absolutely right here; but looking at history, the trader applied same to make a fortune. He appear to have confidence in his strategy. Surprisingly, drawdown was about 12%, far better than those slow and steady systems that it takes a whole life to return anything tangible, yet with huge drawdowns and sometimes margin call.

"PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT"

Fortunately, I wasn't soliciting for funds, but an invitation to independently take risk with me with a little sum.

"THE FUTURE OF THE ACCOUNT IN ONE MONTH"

God willing, though I never gave the trader a 5 star. I was only judging from history. I am taking risk. I just pray to withdraw my initial capital, the rest is game.

But imagine if my account grow like his, wouldn't had wished you joined me initially?

I tried had to restrict myself from abuses, insults or attack words. Like I said, we are all hustlers. Over the years, many here have deposited and lost in their accounts. Same way, me or anybody else can still lose. Luck can still shine on our side like the trader under study here.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
another forex marketet spotted, newbies i pity una.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
When it come to spotting reversal. I'm the hitman

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 3:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by hegelian: 3:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
wickyyolo:
grin
Nice entry!!!this should see u raking in 200pips plus...a very nice bounce off 61.8fib off the 1hr and 4hrs....let's ride it together

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
I'm too greedy. grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
wamiikechukwu:
another forex marketet spotted, newbies i pity una.

But you're still a newbie
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by incredibleace(m): 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
wickyyolo:

thank you for that, we are all newbies, cos we learn everyday, thats why we visit forums to share ideas
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
wickyyolo:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Okuda(m): 7:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
lol. newbie calling others newbie. you only come here to paste your winning trades. show us your acc balance. anybody following this gazelle guy is in for some bullshit. when I say someone is proud to the letter, this boy completes the word and puts a full stop at the end of it if you want. a sore loser. who lost all his whole life savings on forex and went hiatus to lick his sore wounds and now he is back with another wonder system that would generate you big funds. ralking of 16k dolls. lol. that was how he came with a robot earlier this year and how the robot rakes in his own share of the forex market. grin. copping him 2 dollars and 3 dollars something of that sort. he refused to release the mame of this his wonder robot even when he was sinking and his account balance was all in red like there was a genocide. lmao! VIP robot is what he could not open his mouth to say.. now he is here marketing another system after raising 100 dollars to join into the system grin grin. im not saying the system is bad or something. i only have a problem with the person who never wants to reveal anything but wants to get from people. sending pms to others. anybody who is interested in what he typed up there, he has already given you clues. go online and search based search phrase ideas he has already given.. useless guy...

make i drop my pen i for like continue but the yeye round flat head boy no worth am.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (222)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.