Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 - Business (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 (334998 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 7:27am On Aug 09, 2017
No tp yet. Trades so far

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 7:30am On Aug 09, 2017
Placed this trade last night. When I saw sell wont work. I had to buy

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Fxmanager(m): 7:49am On Aug 09, 2017
"The game taught me the game. And it didn’t spare me the rod while teaching." Jesse Livermore
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 7:53am On Aug 09, 2017
wickyyolo:
Kill them with success
was eyeing that level since yesterday. pending order triggered. kikikiki

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 7:59am On Aug 09, 2017
bigbasho:

was eyeing that level since yesterday. pending order triggered. kikikiki

Lmao! Bigbasho correct guy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 8:11am On Aug 09, 2017
wickyyolo:

Lmao! Bigbasho correct guy
I dey imitate you boss. while others keep doubting if we are making money or not, we are sharpening our reversal skills..kikikikiki

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 09, 2017
Drama everywhere. Make una beef easy na. One thing i noticed about the guy wikyyolo is that he has access to some hidden data and feeds (either paid or free), that i personally couldnt figure out or find else where, and he is keeping it secret. grin grin grin, which i can understand. Thats why he boosts alot. If he trades for himself, or fund managers trade for him, i dont know. if he is successful as he claims, i dont know, but 1 thing i know is that he works with good data and feeds that are not common.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 09, 2017
Can't agree less with the bolded, this is why I filter whom to reply cos I relate with only the well trained, disciplined, respectful and maturely minded people. While I limit my words on him for now, he is losing my respect (as a being) for him as he already threw shades and jabs at me which I avoided in order to bring sanity to this thread and never because of anything else; and while I have watched him over time here, he needs to be careful with how he relates to adults here.

He is somewhat becoming a nuisance to this thread, throwing jabs and shades.

Fxmanager:

Let him back up his claim as a professional trader with a verified track record. We are not asking for much. Why is he attacking fellow forex traders. Any body who has been truly initiated by the market and has gone the difficult experience to develop a successful trading strategy should be humbled by now. Knowing than any slide mistake your account can be wipe out in a second in this market. In experience, this is the only field than brings out real humility in men.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 09, 2017
i thought i was the only one noticing all these things ooo, any way, the fx market always knows how to humble a man grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Okuda(m): 8:51am On Aug 09, 2017
pipbasketing may you be bigger!
you are just too much. i for like follow you basket too but i would wait till you offload this one..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JerryQ: 8:55am On Aug 09, 2017
Hello Mates, How has it been? i have a personal challenge to multiply one of my accounts 5X this month. You can follow me up on forexfactory.
https://www.forexfactory.com/jereajali#acct.92

Cheers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 09, 2017
will USDCHF meet support at that blue zone? will the support hold? how long will it hold?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Okuda(m): 8:56am On Aug 09, 2017
only him single handedly revived this thread when all the broses were forming chairmen and did not want to post their POV because they thought that too many kids were on here and they felt "insulted" by mere comments made. the period when jline was running the thread alone they would come and peep and just go..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 09, 2017
JerryQ:
Hello Mates, How has it been? i have a personal challenge to multiply one of my accounts 5X this month. You can follow me up on forexfactory.
https://www.forexfactory.com/jereajali#acct.92

Cheers

i see lot of pad locks, maka why? sad sad sad

security 101 grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 09, 2017
EURUSD will it range? how long?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by hegelian: 9:07am On Aug 09, 2017
Fxmanager:

Let him back up his claim as a professional trader with a verified track record. We are not asking for much. Why is he attacking fellow forex traders. Any body who has been truly initiated by the market and has gone the difficult experience to develop a successful trading strategy should be humbled by now Knowing than any slide mistake your account can be wipe out in a second in this market. In our experience, this is the only field than brings out real humility in men. If you should be posting alerts here for the house, back it up with a verified track record or sign out from the thread when you have a verified track record, you come back.

he is a private trader and he doesnt owe u a damn thing...its people like you who are struggling to collect money from people that is obigated to show proof.....he is not asking anyone to follow him and this is public forum where everyone is entitled to his own opinions, ur opinins becomes scrutinized when when you other people to follow you or give you something....so mr ignore him as he has also ignored you and focus on your marketing..
he has even sai he is a newbie and not a professional, he even said that he is a loser ans still u are pained...bros go get a life....

for example i owe no one any obligation topublish my health record cos am a private citizen but the president,governors owe us that duty cos they ain private citizens like me, we are paying them from our pocket
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Okuda(m): 10:07am On Aug 09, 2017
hegelian:

he is a private trader and he doesnt owe u a damn thing...its people like you who are struggling to collect money from people that is obigated to show proof.....he is not asking anyone to follow him and this is public forum where everyone is entitled to his own opinions, ur opinins becomes scrutinized when when you other people to follow you or give you something....so mr ignore him as he has also ignored you and focus on your marketing..
he has even sai he is a newbie and not a professional, he even said that he is a loser ans still u are pained...bros go get a life....

for example i owe no one any obligation topublish my health record cos am a private citizen but the president,governors owe us that duty cos they ain private citizens like me, we are paying them from our pocket

yea you are right he owes nobody any explanation. but sometimes when you need to shut mouths based on the pedestal you placed yourself, you should do what you have to do to shut those mouths... everybody was taking aonag as one of those guys until he showed over 40k plus dollars in his real fz acc and fear catch some of them. lol.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Shevychen2: 10:07am On Aug 09, 2017
wamiikechukwu:
will USDCHF meet support at that blue zone? will the support hold? how long will it hold?

Pull up your daily chart and see where the rejection/reversal happened. I expect it to get to 0.94xx in the coming days. cool cool

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Fxmanager(m): 10:11am On Aug 09, 2017
hegelian:

We can see that you are a newbie too, so you won't understand why we are pained. We believe after you have spend many years to develop a consistently profitable trading strategy, you will understand better.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by hegelian: 10:27am On Aug 09, 2017
Fxmanager:

We can see that you are a newbie too, so you won't understand why we are pained. We believe after you have spend many years to develop a consistently profitable trading strategy, you will understand better.
you are right am a newbie....enjoy your delusion mr manager
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by hegelian: 10:28am On Aug 09, 2017
Okuda:

yea you are right he owes nobody any explanation. but sometimes when you need to shut mouths based on the pedestal you placed yourself, you should do what you have to do to shut those mouths... everybody was taking aonag as one of those guys until he showed over 40k plus dollars in his real fz acc and fear catch some of them. lol.
you are right bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 09, 2017
grin grin grin
I love this drama, love it..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 09, 2017
lol. who is calling my name biko?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by hegelian: 1:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
aonag:
lol. who is calling my name biko?
na me ooo, abeg dash me small change make i form like APC
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by currentprice: 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2017
hegelian:

na me ooo, abeg dash me small change make i form like APC

grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 6:53pm On Aug 09, 2017
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/bopforex

Kind of risk I'd like to take
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wuyexzy: 9:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
wuyexzy:

hey bro i still very much see Gold bullish fa... long term buy. like that bro wey always shine he's teeth grin grin. i wont be surprised if we see mother of bulls
gold followed through...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Okhumode009(m): 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
AUDUSD = SELL Target Profit 70pips
EURUSD = SELL Target Profit 100pips
CHFJPY = BUY Target profit 100pips

Enter@ the Open of the next daily Candle 10pm Nigeria Time. Fx is Sweet grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Okhumode009(m): 10:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
Okhumode009:
AUDUSD = SELL Target Profit 70pips
EURUSD = SELL Target Profit 100pips
CHFJPY = BUY Target profit 100pips

Enter@ the Open of the next daily Candle 10pm Nigeria Time. Fx is Sweet grin grin shocked shocked

Barely 5mins AUD/USD has done our bidn.....Selling 147pips; whereby our target was just 70pips shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 10, 2017
Basket running, shuffling again by the end of today

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
mirror mirror on the wall

tell me will USDJPY be a buy or sell?

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (222)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.