Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,358 members, 7,846,543 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 - Business (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 (336930 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
priceaction:
Never ever think this way bro. Even if you have 100k, and trade on 0.01, in due time, that account can be red. The phycology of losing first few trades for the inexperienced will set in. Then agitation to recover will let you lose more.
Never think if you have big money, you are safe especially if your method of trading is inconsistency.
One thing I have noticed about market is right timing and patience will reduce any drawdown. Market has its own edge. If you can find 75% of it all the time, you will gradually make huge profits within few years. But are we that patient enough? Everyone wants to trade hour, minutes,everyday or week.
I read about a Japanese Granma that trades on monthly chart, using daily/ weekly/monthly resistance for entries and her trading goes for months while she relaxed. I studied how it could be then i noticed that weekly/monthly pivots are very stubborn to break, no matter how. Yet, you will still see many traders trying to trade against a strong resiatance. She likely justput multiple pending order on many pairs .This is just one of the positive ways where huge capital may be useful.
Many of the traders I know don't have a hedge. They just trade anything tradable and agitation of loosing to markets sets in.

You just spoke my mind.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 11, 2017
Yea, but I doubt he uses the unlimited leverage with them in this case

orfilla4:

Wamiikechukwu uses Exness and I think his experience with them is good?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 12:18pm On Aug 11, 2017
Exit EU +5 but left Sell Limit on yesterday's high with 10 pips SL.

Quick buy on UJ…
W formation on hourly chart, inverted hammer on 4hrs. Going to set to breakeven asap as it’s against the major down trend.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by hegelian: 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2017
Shevychen2:
Always funny when I see people looking for trading funds when there are arabs and asians all over the place looking for where to put money. If you have a decent trading system, open a PAMM or trady copy account on any of the popular platforms. Even Metatrader has such a feature but PAMM brings more money for the trader.

With one year of CONSISTENT success you will grow your account to strong 5 figure dollar sums guaranteed, even if you opened the account with $300. Do it for 18-24 months and quit and start trading your healthy jumbo account for yourself. These people are delighted to see even 20% steady growth monthly. Some of the "pros" that come here to market claim to make 100% and more.. Makes you wonder grin grin

The problem is that most people don't have belief in their system or have never had 6 months consistent success with it yet they will be looking for who to burn their money and who to learn with their money.

I mentioned this a while ago and some people listened. Now they have built their accounts without even collecting money from anyone directly or risking someone coming to embarrass them for crashing their accounts. Everything is done anonymously (mostly) so why not take the chance?

Meanwhile, UJ and Gold are in delicate positions now. Strong reversals could be in the works in the coming days unless we see new multi-month lows and highs respectively.
can you give an opinion on a popular PAMM account that these guys frequented and with wide coverages?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by nennin(m): 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2017
i love what you just said. i have a strategy to test run which will require a minimum of $20,500 as capital, but it required 50-100 pips+.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by joelreg(m): 3:24pm On Aug 11, 2017
WISDOM

1000LIKES

Shevychen2:
Always funny when I see people looking for trading funds when there are arabs and asians all over the place looking for where to put money. If you have a decent trading system, open a PAMM or trady copy account on any of the popular platforms. Even Metatrader has such a feature but PAMM brings more money for the trader.

With one year of CONSISTENT success you will grow your account to strong 5 figure dollar sums guaranteed, even if you opened the account with $300. Do it for 18-24 months and quit and start trading your healthy jumbo account for yourself. These people are delighted to see even 20% steady growth monthly. Some of the "pros" that come here to market claim to make 100% and more.. Makes you wonder grin grin

The problem is that most people don't have belief in their system or have never had 6 months consistent success with it yet they will be looking for who to burn their money and who to learn with their money.

I mentioned this a while ago and some people listened. Now they have built their accounts without even collecting money from anyone directly or risking someone coming to embarrass them for crashing their accounts. Everything is done anonymously (mostly) so why not take the chance?

Meanwhile, UJ and Gold are in delicate positions now. Strong reversals could be in the works in the coming days unless we see new multi-month lows and highs respectively.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 11, 2017
orfilla4:

Wamiikechukwu uses Exness and I think his experience with them is good?

my experience so far with them is good, at least better than those scam broker that claims ECN.

from my knowledge i have found out that 60%-70% of brokers are DD, those that aren't charge a high deposit and commission, etc
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2017
Pipsbasketings:
Yea, but I doubt he uses the unlimited leverage with them in this case

there idea of unlimited leverage is just to woo customers, even there leverage of 1:1000, its just 1:500 on MT4
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2017
I see

wamiikechukwu:

there idea of unlimited leverage is just to woo customers, even there leverage of 1:1000, its just 1:500 on MT4
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
Shevychen2:

Very true, a friend of mine got a 10k deposit from a Dubai guy recently through PAMM account

If you're good at what you do. You won't chase for money. Money will be rushing to you.

Word of advise to all marketers.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Okuda(m): 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
Pipsbasketings:
I see

hello, what time are you loading your basket today? thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by nennin(m): 4:49pm On Aug 11, 2017
forex is a sweet business for those of us who know how to trade, which am not one because i am 100% novice in terms of forex trade. but if you can give me 1 successful signal out of 10 your signals thats guaranteed 50pips profit then you will have minimum of 10% monthly.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 11, 2017
4.15pm there about, cos market closes today, so will do it some minutes before market close

Okuda:

hello, what time are you loading your basket today? thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by orfilla4(m): 6:26pm On Aug 11, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

my experience so far with them is good, at least better than those scam broker that claims ECN.

from my knowledge i have found out that 60%-70% of brokers are DD, those that aren't charge a high deposit and commission, etc
I see. smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 11, 2017
redsox11:

Stick to higher TF please, less stressful if you know what you are doing. Personally I trade 4hr / 1 hr / 15mins sometimes or if I see something interesting on weekly chart. I've not done monthly just yet lol.

Saw a notification which I replied to. You could ask the question here if you don't mind, could help others too or someone else could help with with the answer.

Was leaving the PC so closed out as I couldn't set it to breakeven yet. GU -4 pips, EJ at breakeven.
You shouldn't even look at my 5min chart, stay with larger time frame please. Trade lower TF at your own risk. Running this with very low risk, so it doesn't hurt me, plus I still trade my larger TF.

Help. pls I want to know if a broker have the right to delite someone's account who have not traded close to a yr on his account, in their platform?.

i wanted to login into my account and was not-able
to login.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
New basket started

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Okuda(m): 9:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
Pipsbasketings:
New basket started

followed suit.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by orfilla4(m): 11:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
stardragon:

Help. pls I want to know if a broker have the right to delite someone's account who have not traded close to a yr on his account, in their platform?.

i wanted to login into my account and was not-able
to login.
Your broker might have archived your trading account for inactivity and you can't recover it anymore. The only way to trade with them again is to open a new trading account, no need to upload verification documents again.

PS. I sound like a costumer support. grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 9:18am On Aug 12, 2017
Follow follow don follow grin

It's a pity a lot of people don't have direction for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by docus: 9:48am On Aug 12, 2017
wickyyolo:
Follow follow don follow grin

It's a pity a lot of people don't have direction for themselves.

grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Okuda(m): 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
useless boy. you that have direction, how much have you made in forex this year. you dont have up to 2k in your acc. i opened my acc this week with 2k. i can dump another 2k in it again if you want me to...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by docus: 2:33pm On Aug 12, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
2k and he is bragging.

Let me leave you so the market can humble you a bit. grin

All your millions will end up in my account.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
And if pipsb dissappear follow follow will be left wondering. I miss drama o. kikikiki
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Okuda(m): 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
make he dissapear na.. im not like most of your here that dream to buy Bentley with the money youl never make from forex...little do you folks know. like i said on your request il dump another 2k on the acc.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2017
You are full of Bad Vibes
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
I can see you have come here to gamble away your money.

All I can say is Good Luck.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
I wonder why you particularly are so full of bad vibes.

The real definition of the thread says FTA - Forex Trade Alerts, hence we tend to dismay marketers that come here and remind them that this is a thread for trade alerts and not marketing. Then when the so called forex trade calls are made, you idiot still want to run your stinky mouth, yes your brain is disconnected from your fingers and as such cannot think before you type.

You come display your low-level manners - Only boys do these.

I will stay reserved for you for now gathering momentum while I grace you to repent from your myopic hateful thinking

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
wickyyolo:
2k and he is bragging.

Let me leave you so the market can humble you a bit. grin

All your millions will end up in my account.

i don't just like the way you talk most time.... anyway its your mouth and life not mine.. weti concern me grin

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
Okuda:
useless boy. you that have direction, how much have you made in forex this year. you dont have up to 2k in your acc. i opened my acc this week with 2k. i can dump another 2k in it again if you want me to...

if you dumb 2k for my account na bad tin grin eh

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (222)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.