Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 - Business (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 (335246 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by mrikay: 6:31pm On Oct 24, 2017
priceaction:
I mean these indices. Though only ger30 ( dax) am interested in. I keep wondering why many traders cant try something new imho. Like the ger30, i trade, it is easier to get 20-60 pips on a daily average just on penny indices ( trading like penny stocks), even trading on 5-15mins unless greed and impatience overtake the trading decision. It is very easy to predict. But people run away from it because of its rapid movements. The funny thing is that the regulator won't allow any brokers to increase the spread more than 1pip, if your base currency is USD and probably 1.5pips on aud deposit, and less than 1 pip on EUR, all brokers, not exempt one ( unless all these offshore brokers that had less regulatory strictness, may likely has little over 1pip) so it is easier to do FIFO and close the platform. That is why some greedy and selfish brokers don't like the pair, so they remove them from their lists.So some few guys control it the way they want unlike forex full of noise. People should expand their trading horizon, even if keep demoing it as they learn forex trading, no knowledge is lost as long as you learn to demo it and trust me, you will soon see the hidden money. Afterall, it is money we need from either fx or indices trading. Lets keep on expanding our horizon and learning curve.
Is the chat pattern below not predictable?. This is today chat, just like any other day.

You are quite right. Many big players prefer indices... I never knew it was because of the reasons you stipulated. Cheers Boss! I hope the guys listen to you...

Like I said earlier... Gold and Silver are also good.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 8:48am On Oct 25, 2017
hello kwallet, I look forward to you sharing your enquiries and opinions here. helps protect you from scam. cheers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by kwallet: 8:52am On Oct 25, 2017
teemy:
hello kwallet, I look forward to you sharing your enquiries and opinions here. helps protect you from scam. cheers

I'm new here. Just needed guidance on forex trading. Wants to learn badly!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 8:55am On Oct 25, 2017
kwallet:

I'm new here. Just needed guidance on forex trading. Wants to learn badly!
Welcome dear, can you pick from the links in my signature. It is a playlist containing 4 videos you can start with.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by mrikay: 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
audusd in sell mode now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Mayorlink2016: 1:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
I am new to Forex trading and I want someone to put me through. This is my email:agbajemayowamathew@gmail.com. and my number :08168096171. I would really love if somebody could generously mentor me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
Totally agree with you bro.
mrikay:

You are quite right. Many big players prefer indices... I never knew it was because of the reasons you stipulated. Cheers Boss! I hope the guys listen to you...

Like I said earlier... Gold and Silver are also good.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
Mayorlink2016:
I am new to Forex trading and I want someone to put me through. This is my email:agbajemayowamathew@gmail.com. and my number :08168096171. I would really love if somebody could generously mentor me

I guess you'd have received a lot of spam messages by nowsmiley

Why do you think someone would just go out of his/her way to contact you and teach you how to make money. Since when the world be that nice huh??

Do you know who's going to contact you? you'll get sharks and marketers reaching out to you... And that's to take what you have, to part you from your money.

Yada yada... I know, but that's the bitter truth.

teemy:

Thanks dear, I am progressing in other accounts I have different setups but calling signals is a whole different ball game especially as people's accounts are involved. In line with what I said take a look at the picture from this week's ongoing sniper contest below.

I have to decide which ones to call or leave out and be sure the ones I drop are the winners of the pack. Still work in progress. Will handbrush a bit more and resume signals once my finetuning yields better and safer results.

Great job Teemy, I see you topping the rank there.

I hope people don't take trade calls and enter it into their live account. Someone could enter 5 trades, put 2 on here and those happen to be the bad ones. If you're going to follow someone's call, you better be sure you're entering all their calls/trades.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 8:14pm On Oct 25, 2017
I got my ass handed to me trying to scalp, I'm greedy like that sometimes. Anybody trading off 15mins charts here?

redsox11:
Looking at NZD/CAD for long term buy, some good set up forming on weekly chart.
Hope the price comes back down to the low, so I can look for entry with tight SL

Ps: Back to normal TF talk... Anybody took the NZDCAD buy?? there was stop hunt that I'm sure trigger some SL and send some break out traders the wrong direction.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by drisi: 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2017
Good day ,Gentlemen. Please how should we trade the Euro tomorrow ( ECB rate day) or do we stay out of the market completely?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2017
redsox11:

I guess you'd have received a lot of spam messages by nowsmiley

Why do you think someone would just go out of his/her way to contact you and teach you how to make money. Since when the world be that nice huh??

Do you know who's going to contact you? you'll get sharks and marketers reaching out to you... And that's to take what you have, to part you from your money.

Yada yada... I know, but that's the bitter truth.

Great job Teemy, I see you topping the rank there.

I hope people don't take trade calls and enter it into their live account. Someone could enter 5 trades, put 2 on here and those happen to be the bad ones. If you're going to follow someone's call, you better be sure you're entering all their calls/trades.

Thumbs up on getting my point. However I am wise enough to know that I would not be making prize points this time around compared to last week. I was hoping on innings but oh well, it comes with the territory. Cheers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by topsyn03(m): 10:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
DOES ANYONE ENTER AUDCHF TRADE SET UP I POSTED FEW DAYS AGO? IF YOU DO, YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY BY NOW.
HERE IS ANOTHER1 ON EURGBP
WATCH OUT FOR PA ON USDJPY AROUND 114.60 RESISTANCE
TRADE RESPONSIBLY
HAPPY TRADING

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by drisi: 7:35am On Oct 26, 2017
Only the bad traders say news like this is not relevant... it will set policy for the next year, its what is causing it to go up now as most expect the base or hawkish case to happen and are pricing it in.

I was long and only used the dips to buy more, but since i`m not a fortune teller i close all the longs in profit so if it goes to 1.20+ i will be happy with the longs left, might add more after the news, while if it crashes for some reason(dovish scenario) i will be fine with letting it go lower to add from there.

If you are a day trader where 100-150 pips can hurt your account, i`d close everything for the news or its a gamble, could spike and most (good, regulated) brokers don`t guarantee the stops if it spikes.

Even if its positive, given the hype.... have seen in the past it going 100 pips in both directions before deciding, so trade it with tight stop losses at your own risk... the only way that would work is if they say literally word for word what is expected, then it should not spike as much.

Above is a quote from Alex in ff eurusd thread. Safe trading everyone cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by theVision: 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
please i need help!...im new to forex,im having installation/login issues.........during the installation of MT4, the programs gets to a login page....there i put my Platform Login number my Platform Password and my Platform Real Server........but the page just keeps coming back, and the installation refuses to go beyond this point....please what am i doing wrong,and what do i do.....its the same thing on both my demo and real account..

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by nennin(m): 7:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
nennin:
Gold is seriously bearish and you want to buy? weekly time frames showing me that, and i will confirm the bearish trend friday night if this bearish candle close below last week low then. am i right my oga's?
GOLD will push more down if break 1267.00 level
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by nennin(m): 7:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
The following pairs looks bearish GOLD, EURGBP, EURUSD. EURGBP will have a strong downtrend if the weekly candle closes below last week low. What is ur take my oga's.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by nennin(m): 7:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
nennin:
The following pairs looks bearish GOLD, EURGBP, EURUSD. EURGBP will have a strong downtrend if the weekly candle closes below last week low. What is ur take my oga's.
remember that EURUSD is currently battling on the support level if break it may lead to massive sell.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
theVision:
please i need help!...im new to forex,im having installation/login issues.........during the installation of MT4, the programs gets to a login page....there i put my Platform Login number my Platform Password and my Platform Real Server........but the page just keeps coming back, and the installation refuses to go beyond this point....please what am i doing wrong,and what do i do.....its the same thing on both my demo and real account..
Juct click 'cancel'. The login is for those using proxies
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 8:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
drisi:
Only the bad traders say news like this is not relevant... it will set policy for the next year, its what is causing it to go up now as most expect the base or hawkish case to happen and are pricing it in.

I was long and only used the dips to buy more, but since i`m not a fortune teller i close all the longs in profit so if it goes to 1.20+ i will be happy with the longs left, might add more after the news, while if it crashes for some reason(dovish scenario) i will be fine with letting it go lower to add from there.

If you are a day trader where 100-150 pips can hurt your account, i`d close everything for the news or its a gamble, could spike and most (good, regulated) brokers don`t guarantee the stops if it spikes.

Even if its positive, given the hype.... have seen in the past it going 100 pips in both directions before deciding, so trade it with tight stop losses at your own risk... the only way that would work is if they say literally word for word what is expected, then it should not spike as much.

Above is a quote from Alex in ff eurusd thread. Safe trading everyone cool
Does that mean if i do not factor new into my analysis, i am a bad trader? Who news Epp?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by topsyn03(m): 10:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
AUDJPY

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by topsyn03(m): 10:59pm On Oct 26, 2017
GOLD TRADE SET UP

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
crude oil is about to fly past $60 mark
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by sirxbit(m): 11:34pm On Oct 26, 2017
Do people really make money from forex?
I have tried several online business stuff
Never made a dime and tired
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 6:09am On Oct 27, 2017
sirxbit:
Do people really make money from forex? I have tried several online business stuff Never made a dime and tired
Question for the gods
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by sirxbit(m): 8:16am On Oct 27, 2017
bigbasho:

Question for the gods

If u dont have anytin meaningful to say just keep shut
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by nennin(m): 8:38am On Oct 27, 2017
topsyn03:
GOLD TRADE SET UP
i believe we are good to go
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Shevychen2: 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2017
redsox11:

Lol. So true. The market has a way of playing pranks. The one UJ call I posted will be closed with -50 by end of the trading week. Meanwhile the week was decent for me with over 1K pips on other pairs.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Shevychen2: 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2017
nennin:
i believe we are good to go
If it closes below 1260 then it could be a decent fall but that place the thing dey now for Daily Chart, my eyes dey only look for a buy right now.

UJ not falling this week means it might be headed much lower though (and UJ higher) but make we dey look. Advice: if you are selling, mark it tightly.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Shevychen2: 3:42pm On Oct 27, 2017
Shevychen2:

The one UJ call I posted will be closed with -50 by end of the trading week.

Looking positive.. Going to hold it another week if the week closes bearish.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by nennin(m): 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2017
Shevychen2:

Looking positive.. Going to hold it another week if the week closes bearish.
i am in already even GBPJPY.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by nennin(m): 4:09pm On Oct 27, 2017
nennin:
remember that EURUSD is currently battling on the support level if break it may lead to massive sell.
is obeying the rule of law
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wuyexzy: 4:11pm On Oct 27, 2017
nennin:
i am in already even GBPJPY.
do not short gbp/jpy...

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (222)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.