Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,190 members, 7,845,905 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 - Business (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 (336795 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by nennin(m): 4:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
nennin:
The following pairs looks bearish GOLD, EURGBP, EURUSD. EURGBP will have a strong downtrend if the weekly candle closes below last week low. What is ur take my oga's.
all this pairs has been running since last week thursday or friday till date, today i just added btcusd, gbpjpy,uj all sell. i want to follow the foot step of pipsbasketing. pls inovice don't take my calls my accuracy may be some thing like 0.05% out of 100%. thanks for understanding.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by BullBearMkt(m): 10:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
nennin:
The following pairs looks bearish GOLD, EURGBP, EURUSD. EURGBP will have a strong downtrend if the weekly candle closes below last week low. What is ur take my oga's.
...it all depend on the time frame you're watching. Gold for example on weekly is good for bullish and EUR pairs are pulling back (to value zones) after their rallies.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 2:35am On Oct 28, 2017
topsyn03:
AUDJPY
Good Job bro. Are you using same method as wuyexzy

wuyexzy:

incredibleace:

yes, I can see the asian range. nice chart you have here.

A/J... See A/U possible 3rd lvl down and W formation, I'll wait for the fall and see reaction at below 61.8.... With some other pairs. Do you trade 'em, I mean do you use CJ method, some part of it, that is?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 2:42am On Oct 28, 2017
Aud/Chf Might retrace all the way up to where my SL is and fall. Something to put on your watch-list

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 2:50am On Oct 28, 2017
Not mine... Just some motivation. There's so many ways to make money in this market...

That's $110,000 + a month trading result. I've a long way to go, I have to set my goal up high there, Harmonic trader.

He's got no two head, he's human like us, if we want it bad enough, we got to work our ass off for it.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 3:00am On Oct 28, 2017
Shevychen2:

Lol. So true. The market has a way of playing pranks. The one UJ call I posted will be closed with -50 by end of the trading week. Meanwhile the week was decent for me with over 1K pips on other pairs.

That's a great total man. Keep up the good work man.

incredibleace:

yes, I can see the asian range. nice chart you have here.

Guys check this out... This is CJ price mapping. Do you know pattern repeat? Do you know, you can see exact same pattern playing out right now that has happened before.

So the old chart can serve as road map for you, showing and telling you where market is heading to next. Just imagine having a road map of price... So all you need is confirm the entry with the system you already have in place.

This particular chart was posted on Wednesday before the GBPCAD price got to this stage.

Ps: Look at the colour on the chart to help you locate the price movement.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 3:15am On Oct 28, 2017
redsox11:
Looking at NZD/CAD for long term buy, some good set up forming on weekly chart.
Hope the price comes back down to the low, so I can look for entry with tight SL

redsox11:

Anybody took the NZDCAD buy?? there was stop hunt that I'm sure trigger some SL and send some break out traders the wrong direction.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 3:35am On Oct 28, 2017
Gbp/Aud

You guys should have a great weekend ahead. Good night. wink

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by nennin(m): 5:29am On Oct 28, 2017
BullBearMkt:

...it all depend on the time frame you're watching. Gold for example on weekly is good for bullish and EUR pairs are pulling back (to value zones) after their rallies.
grin grin grin grin grin
thanks sir, i can see that.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by sojmann(m): 7:17am On Oct 28, 2017
redsox11:
Gbp/Aud

You guys should have a great weekend ahead. Good night. wink

please can you explain how you engineered your entry,cause I cant see any valid setup using the ma and market structure?
Can you also explain 3 pushes and the levels?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 3:46pm On Oct 28, 2017
Guys the market structure and MA Line I posted here some weeks/month ago is not meant for advance member. I stated it when I first started talking about it. It's for beginner, something to start with, to get your footing.

To get you started with solid basics. Then you can move forward with something little more advance and you'll still come across the structure in one form or the other.

sojmann:

please can you explain how you engineered your entry,cause I cant see any valid setup using the ma and market structure?
Can you also explain 3 pushes and the levels?

Sir I don't know where to start from with those... I believe it will take close to 2years of forex experience for anybody to even understand it. Those patterns is not easy to spot, especially for un-trained eyes.

Using 3 levels (sometimes + SH) and M/W for entries. You'll see those and pick your entries at AREA OF INTEREST. Some here have CJ pdf but still couldn't understand or grasp it coz it's little bit complex for new ppl.

I could direct you to ratios and harmonic, a less complicated method (a very solid method tho, if you learn from the right source) but you need experience too.

Ps: There's 3 levels + SH and W on A/J smiley
PPs: Chart below, some random pattern but solid one (won't make sense to you if you're not advance)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2017
sirxbit:
If u dont have anytin meaningful to say just keep shut

this is someone looking for help o
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Feshizzy(m): 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2017
djwalata:
I begin to wonder y most of d pple in this group c pipsbasketing as a god in forex! I'm not jealous of him but dukos to him for a wonderful job he's doing here. there r other pple in this group who might b better than him but r not posting anything here but just reading people's comments. u2 can accumulate pips if only u look at a larger TF and not otherwise. if H4 analysis gives u a buy option and a W1 gives u a sell option, I can bet it with anything that d H4 will fail at dt point. UsdChf W1 analysis is some pips away to say sell right now while D1 has already signaled a sell but only NFP can say otherwise if it is strong enough. whereas H4 has already said it is over bought which is a wrong signal.

Pips-B is a good trader!
Mention the others in the group who might be better than him?
And I would tell you why he surpasses them all thus far!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Feshizzy(m): 11:46pm On Oct 28, 2017
priceaction:

yes, some people ( especially the newbies ) see him as god, because he is simple and post his entires most of the time for you to track, and he update as usual on those trades he made calls, either running at lost or gain. Even before he deleted his first moniker, he was a good contributor on the other thread. He is not that selfish like those you think are successful and just come here to "spy" and will not contribute anything, only to come and steal ideas, lol. And that is one of the reasons this thread will remain like this. YEs, people have their privacy and may choose not to comment, but, those that come out, and do that successfully are seen as special one. When much more traders that are good come out and contribute more, we will have a good tread and we will help ourselves to grow. Thats my opinion , though, no bad feelings.

Wise Words,
If they only come in here to look and go away,
Then they are just some greedy fellows because even their knowledge was developed based on other's idea

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Feshizzy(m): 11:54pm On Oct 28, 2017
djwalata:

u shouldn't ve used d word "BULLSHIT" . After all, that's his opinion. no one is bullying pipsbasketings on his way of doing things.

The word "bullshit" was quite light from my point of view!
If someone isn't contributing atleast don't try to stop those who are!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Feshizzy(m): 12:03am On Oct 29, 2017
wamiikechukwu:
i still don't understand what that guy meant by "unverified trade, unverified profit, unverified account".

does it mean that pipbasket should contact his broker to send verified profit statement or contact the broker's LPs verify the trade or proof that the account is not a demo?

hahahahahah very soon we will hear "unverified broker and unverified strategy"

nothing person no go hear lol grin

that was how when pipbasket came back people were asking him to "verify" himself.

The dude doesn't know jack sh.it about the market, just to argue blindly
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Feshizzy(m): 12:22am On Oct 29, 2017
djwalata:

@topsyn03.... pls no bad feelings against u but I'll appreciate it better if u don't post ur trades because this was what pipsbasketings was doing b4 he's allegedly forced to take a vacation. ur chart will speak for u better because open trades on charts don't lie.
your analysis and charts are absolutely gorgeous. keep it up.

You do realise here is strictly for forex traders,
If you don't understand this section of the forum yet, you can take a knee and watch how traders deal here.

You were the Genesis of every pages this month,
You set up a mirage and claim to be on the good side.

What exactly is your mission?

Unlike you, I don't read few page back to comment, #HistoryLesson101
So I understand you are confused here currently, but was do you really hope to accomplish?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Feshizzy(m): 12:41am On Oct 29, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Feshizzy(m): 12:43am On Oct 29, 2017
Special thanks to Bolutumiii for keeping it real and setting the record straight.

@djwalata continue your DJ work, and hope somone doesn't ask you for verification.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by BullBearMkt(m): 1:50am On Oct 29, 2017
BullBearMkt:

..a close above last week's high would have been preferable, but half bread is better than none. Oil reaching $54 in the next two weeks is a possibility
grin grin grin grin grin
...exactly 2 weeks, USOil is trading just above $54 as predicted! If it can successfully make 55 a support level, USOil is heading to $60. With over 470 pips gain in my portfolio, it could only get better
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
sirxbit:

If u dont have anytin meaningful to say just keep shut
If you read through this thread and you still open your mouth to the widest radius to ask such question, you really need to be examined for lack of comprehension or blindness.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 9:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

I tire o grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
Feshizzy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Where have you been na baba
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2017
Using 3 levels (sometimes + SH) and M/W for entries. You'll see those and pick your entries at AREA OF INTEREST. Some here have CJ pdf but still couldn't understand or grasp it coz it's little bit complex for new ppl.

i need the Cj's pdf if you can forward to me. I got a couple of videos on that but i haven't had time to watch them.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by sirxbit(m): 2:12am On Oct 30, 2017
bigbasho:

If you read through this thread and you still open your mouth to the widest radius to ask such question, you really need to be examined for lack of comprehension or blindness.
So u think wat u just said makes any sense?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 5:03am On Oct 30, 2017
sirxbit:

Guess I am being nice for even responding. Everyone ignored your post. And if you still think I am not making sense, then you are not thinking straight

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Karleb(m): 6:42am On Oct 30, 2017
sirxbit:

If you really want to learn, you should at least respect those whom you wish to learn from.

No one would want to teach you with this e-attitude of yours.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by mrikay: 7:49am On Oct 30, 2017
BullBearMkt:

...exactly 2 weeks, USOil is trading just above $54 as predicted! If it can successfully make 55 a support level, USOil is heading to $60. With over 470 pips gain in my portfolio, it could only get better
grin grin grin grin grin

I seriously thought oil was going down... Another reason to stay away from NEWS! If it breaks that resistance I am buying but will it?

Kindly post a follow up chart on Friday if you can sir. Thanks for the heads up!

CC: priceaction
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by sirxbit(m): 8:50am On Oct 30, 2017
Karleb:

If you really want to learn, you should at least respect those whom you wish to learn from.

No one would want to teach you with this e-attitude of yours.
All those who made a comment have no intension of helping.I hate such people.if u can't help u just keep shut.
The first person replied "question for d gods".is that a good reply to my question?
The second person insulted me rather than give a useful advice. He said "I need to be checked for lack of comprehension or blindness"
So these are the so called people that deserve respect? They first insult u in the name of helping. Is it a crime if one of them says ah create acct,read so so PDF, or do so so tins. All their reply was very useless and insulting.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by sirxbit(m): 8:55am On Oct 30, 2017
bigbasho:

Guess I am being nice for even responding. Everyone ignored your post. And if you still think I am not making sense, then you are not thinking straight
If u call that reply of yours nice then I tink you are the one not thinking straight.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (222)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.