Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 - Business (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 (333389 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by forexinsaitz(m): 12:51pm On May 14, 2017
What are the likely scenarios for the cable going into the new trading week? Please read and share, and as always, your views are welcome... https://atozforex.com/news/15-19-may-gbpusd-weekly-technical-outlook/

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 5:22pm On May 14, 2017
For those into Bitcoin I feel we are now at the New Paradigm, and we are heading for despair.

Let watch history repeat it self....
I just thought of sharing this info I got.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by forexinsaitz(m): 5:29pm On May 14, 2017
#EURUSD is on the radar for the new trading week. What are your views on this pair? https://atozforex.com/news/15-19-may-eurusd-weekly-technical-outlook/

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Feshizzy(m): 5:57pm On May 14, 2017
Ha!
It's been a long time here,
I really missed my odies,
Currentprice, priceaction, pipsbasketing, PIPsharingan, prettyboey, dorobad grin grin and that olly guy with the renko holy grail!

@jine keep up the good work my brother,
You ain't alone!

I might just come back with alerts pretty soon! grin

Regards,
EF
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 14, 2017
Feshizzy:
Ha!
It's been a long time here,
I really missed my odies,
Currentprice, priceaction, pipsbasketing, PIPsharingan, prettyboey, dorobad grin grin and that olly guy with the renko holy grail!

@jine keep up the good work my brother,
You ain't alone!

I might just come back with alerts pretty soon! grin

Regards,
EF
Thanks Buddie. Actually all these robots and itching hands mods banned me since last month and I just checked today that it has expired. I would hv deleted my acnt if not for the folks here. Hope u are good ,bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Dollabiz: 7:15pm On May 14, 2017
Nice.trade options
Read below

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by mystockyear: 7:22pm On May 14, 2017
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Feshizzy(m): 8:47pm On May 14, 2017
priceaction:

Thanks Buddie. Actually all these robots and itching hands mods banned me since last month and I just checked today that it has expired. I would hv deleted my acnt if not for the folks here. Hope u are good ,bro.

It's wonderful to hear from you mate,
Sorry about the ban, those autobot could be very insensitive at times,
I advice you mail all the available mod immediately you get banned,
I got an illicit ban a while ago,
I talked about it to the mod and it was resolved within hours!

How are you and the trading business though,
Hope my post finds you in good health?

Cheers Mate!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wuyexzy: 2:31pm On May 15, 2017
this place is kinda quiet...short aud/cad if you can, Russia and OPEC agreement today could make crude outperforms industrial metal plus cad is at all time high based on coT report. buy usd/jpy with a stoploss at 109(if you use any) grin grin grin targeting 120.personally will wait to see if usd/jpy can get to 111 ...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JAkpayen(m): 5:46pm On May 15, 2017
wuyexzy:
this place is kinda quiet...short aud/cad if you can, Russia and OPEC agreement today could make crude outperforms industrial metal plus cad is at all time high based on coT report. buy usd/jpy with a stoploss at 109(if you use any) grin grin grin targeting 120.personally will wait to see if usd/jpy can get to 111 ...
CAD will be the best performer currency for this week
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wuyexzy: 6:05pm On May 15, 2017
JAkpayen:

sures...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by orfilla4(m): 11:55pm On May 15, 2017
Did JLINE got banned again?

annoying spam bots angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 12:13am On May 16, 2017
orfilla4:
Did JLINE got banned again?

annoying spam bots angry
i was but released...just watching from the sideline and now fully on laptop trading. Thanks for the sincere concern bro.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Feshizzy(m): 12:18am On May 16, 2017
JLINE:

i was but released...just watching from the sideline and now fully on laptop trading. Thanks for the sincere concern bro.

No wonder you no hail back,
Always message the mod!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 12:41am On May 16, 2017
Feshizzy:

No wonder you no hail back,
Always message the mod!
yes bro...greetings bro,welcome on board.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 12:55am On May 16, 2017
Now on laptop...everything a little bit clearer.
EU: after LT norm at 0584 was hit then mid tgt at 0948 was hit while missing 1065 norm tgt...this occurrence triggered a MT norm at 0851 which was hit while opening a new norm tgt at 1191 which is also a new mid tgt of the LT norm move.
1021 will get hit in coming days and there would likely be a new H to initiate a ST norm while still having the tgt at 1191 valid but opening up a valid new norm tgt at 13..
chart below depicts the move and new important figures makes the LT and MT tgt changes but not much on direction except maybe a war or unusual scenario.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 3:01am On May 16, 2017
Too many news to confuse your self. Its good to notice, its human nature to make simple things look complicated.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by meshpips(m): 7:24am On May 16, 2017
JAkpayen:

I suggest you look for this sell side of EUR pairs this week.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by meshpips(m): 7:33am On May 16, 2017
First sell on EURUSD for this week

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 9:32am On May 16, 2017
JLINE:
Now on laptop,everything a little bit clearer.
EU: after LT norm at 0584 was hit then mid tgt at 0948 was hit while missing 1065 norm tgt,this occurrence triggered a MT norm at 0851 which was hit while opening a new norm tgt at 1191 which is also a new mid tgt of the LT norm move.
1021 will get hit in coming days and there would likely be a new H to initiate a ST norm while still having the tgt at 1191 valid but opening up a valid new norm tgt at 13
chart below depicts the move and new important figures makes the LT and MT tgt changes but not much on direction except maybe a war or unusual scenario.
crossed number is done just 9 hours later after post,the bolded likely to get a visit as it was missed previously. 1191 seeming possible but a new st norm might be created for that one.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 9:42am On May 16, 2017
gbpjpy missed a lt tgt at 148.44 ,a mid tgt at 154 and also a lt norm tgt at 160. currently 145.65 is a st attraction which might likely get hit before price goes back to hit lt price tgt most probably.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 10:03am On May 16, 2017
usdjpy has mt norm at 115 attraction currently but 111 is a st attraction while i do expect the lt 115 to get a visit first the 111 can't be overlooked too on the st move. tgt are 108,106 and 103 while having 100 as a lt norm tgt and after that maybe a reset or continuation to destination which isn't very relevant as at yet until all criteria are met.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 10:14am On May 16, 2017
GJ...using previous post tgt

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 11:28am On May 16, 2017
took another short gj

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 12:30pm On May 16, 2017
JLINE:
Now on laptop...everything a little bit clearer.
EU: after LT norm at 0584 was hit then mid tgt at 0948 was hit while missing 1065 norm tgt...this occurrence triggered a MT norm at 0851 which was hit while opening a new norm tgt at 1191 which is also a new mid tgt of the LT norm move.
1021 will get hit in coming days and there would likely be a new H to initiate a ST norm while still having the tgt at 1191 valid but opening up a valid new norm tgt at 13..
striked number hit previously and the bold became new H and done too...will short risking 15 for a few while still having the slanted number has next tgt for the long later. grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Shevychen2: 2:36pm On May 16, 2017
JAkpayen:

CHF and EUR dusting it so far in my books.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by forexinsaitz(m): 2:38pm On May 16, 2017
With 21 days old EURUSD gap still left unfilled and CFTC data report giving a nod to EURUSD bull power for the first time since 2014, would you rather buy this baby on dips or look forward to filling the gap? The choice is yours but be guided… Your views and shares will be appreciated. https://atozforex.com/news/16-may-eurusd-daily-technical-outlook/

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 5:49pm On May 16, 2017
i was s/o on the eu trade.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 5:51pm On May 16, 2017
should have closed this trade on the m level but wasn't around to do that...previous and new chart,same thing same scenario. nothing new just everything repeating itself again.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by forexinsaitz(m): 8:26pm On May 16, 2017
What are your plans for #USDJPY going forward? Let's hear your views. Also, remember to share. https://atozforex.com/news/16-may-usdjpy-daily-technical-outlook/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Edd1e(m): 9:52pm On May 16, 2017
aonag:
USD is on the weak side and im looking to short USD pairs this new week. i would have taken the trade yesterday but i changed my mind. usd pairs to look out for

usdjpy, usdmxn, usdnok,usdcnh, usdsek,usdzar,usdcad. trade accordingly though
Nice spot on bro wink. grin grin

Using this medium to say hello to my ogas in the house. Happy pipping..... wink

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (222)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.