Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,279 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 - Business (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 (333403 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by currentprice: 6:25pm On May 20, 2017
toxco:

Please which book do you read or site do you visit to learn fundamental b'cos it seem this tech/analysis is not working the way I want. Thanks

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 7:26pm On May 20, 2017
toxco:

Please which book do you read or site do you visit to learn fundamental b'cos it seem this tech/analysis is not working the way I want. Thanks
I am not a full lover of fundamental analysis... I trade based off technical while watching fundamental events to be on right side and track also.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by toxco: 9:27pm On May 20, 2017
JLINE:

I am not a full lover of fundamental analysis... I trade based off technical while watching fundamental events to be on right side and track also.
Thank you
Alright bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by toxco: 9:28pm On May 20, 2017
currentprice:

grin
Thank you too.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 8:05am On May 21, 2017
toxco:
Thank you too.

watch bloomberg alot. look at alot of forex news website like investing, dailyfx, FPA... subscrive to their daily currency strength and weakness. theres alot out there you have to look for them. to be honest, technical analysis is very shitty to my best opinion because these indicators fail. i advice you learn price action and support and resistance.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 9:09am On May 21, 2017
aonag:

watch bloomberg alot. look at alot of forex news website like investing, dailyfx, FPA... subscrive to their daily currency strength and weakness. theres alot out there you have to look for them. to be honest, technical analysis is very shitty to my best opinion because these indicators fail. i advice you learn price action and support and resistance.
So,what is price action ? What is support and resistance ? Are they not technical analysis ?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 9:11am On May 21, 2017
His questions should have been how can I improve in my trading and become more profitable.
If you want to achieve what no one else have ever done,you'll have to do what no one else has ever done. To me there is no need to re-invent the wheel just make it simple and modify to your taste.
SHALOM

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 10:35am On May 21, 2017
JLINE:

So,what is price action ? What is support and resistance ? Are they not technical analysis ?

maybe you misunderstand the angle in coming from. price action and support and resistance to me is naked trading. technical analysis to me is using indicators to determine price movement.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:11am On May 21, 2017
aonag:

maybe you misunderstand the angle in coming from. price action and support and resistance to me is naked trading. technical analysis to me is using indicators to determine price movement.
shikena!
but techs and fundtals work side by side. candlesticks will clearly tell you what is happening to a stock. then it is ones duty to correlate and juxtapose it with the fundamental realities.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 11:31am On May 21, 2017
Just too many fake prophets. grin
"technical analysis is shitty"
All these yahoo traders sha.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Edd1e(m): 12:31pm On May 21, 2017
wickyyolo:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wuyexzy: 12:51pm On May 21, 2017
hehehe... I've gone through the same confusion over the years of my own development and came to conclusion that fundamentals do NOT matter. What I mean is, you can either try to blend technical and fundamental factors in which you're certain to see frequent conflicts or do away with fundamentals and attribute every failure to your lack of technical precision, over time, the things you do over and over will start to show some quantitative tendency and you will not worry about fundamentals at all. morealso, just try to know when you are wrong and cut your loss short and milk the trend when your are right..... i'm more confident when fundamentals aligns with my technical analysis (which is trend following).
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 21, 2017
wickyyolo:

if i am a yahoo trader then what are you? gmail trader? please snything that works for you praise it till you die stick to your lane. thanks. i dont have time to trade words with you. i have dropped setups here based on what i feel works best for me and a few people who have contacted me personally for same setups know themselves and they have thanked me for the results.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Ogboraph(m): 2:30pm On May 21, 2017
i want to learn how to be a profitable good trader is there anyone here that can lecture me. please
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by toxco: 2:38pm On May 21, 2017
aonag:

Thanks for being kind to me, not that I don't know sup&res and using trend line, but the thing is what am losing is more than winning, so I read someone post on a forum which says if you don't understand fundamental analysis then you may find it difficult to make pips using technical analysis only. And that is why I quote JLINE when he made mention of fundamental in his post, just want him to shed more light, but I will do my research on it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 2:46pm On May 21, 2017
WHAT TOOLS DOES THE MARKET MAKER HAVE?
Even though they have a number of tools at their disposal, they do have some restrictions imposed on them from outside authorities. These include:
1. The IMF restricts their ability to move price to a general range so as to avoid a collapse of the market.
2. This is generally limited to the ADR and will involve moves of as much as 200 pips per day in most pairs.
3. They do not have unlimited equity so it is necessary for the marketmakers to close positions and regain balance periodically.
The only tools they have are to be able to buy or sell currency in different volumes at different prices. By doing this strategically, they can:
1. Entice traders to take positions by providing evidence that price is or is going to move in a certain direction.
2. Appeal to the emotional side of traders by changing the character and speed of price changes.
3. Once the trap has been set, and the bait taken, cause the price to move in such a way as to cause price to move against the traders, allowing the banks to buy currency back from or sell currency back to the traders so that they are square again.
4. This means that the trader has entered the market by buying currency from the bank at a given price and exited the market by selling back to the bank at a lower price. Conversely, the bank has sold to the trader at the higher given price and bought back from the trader at the lower price.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 2:49pm On May 21, 2017
WHAT TOOLS DO THE DEALERS AND BROKERS HAVE? Brokers and dealers have mechanisms available to them for manipulating price to enable the process of taking money from traders, who are also their clients! Usually, trader’s transactions are dealt with ‘in house’ and never make it to the interbank market so it is very easy for them to manipulate price to their own advantage. They have a number of additional tools at their disposal and include:
1. Requoting
2. Trigger all stops in a given price range (which is part of the dealers functions in the MT4 platform)
3. Vary the spread (which is why scalping methods often fail) at times when it is an advantage to them to do so.
4. Throw a price spike to take stops out, bear in mind that they know where the stops are.
5. Target traders who are in margin trouble and move price against their positions to “finish them off”. Again bear in mind that they know who is in trouble because it is part of their backend platform.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 2:55pm On May 21, 2017
aonag:

if i am a yahoo trader then what are you? gmail trader? please snything that works for you praise it till you die stick to your lane. thanks. i dont have time to trade words with you. i have dropped setups here based on what i feel works best for me and a few people who have contacted me personally for same setups know themselves and they have thanked me for the results.

technical analysis is shit . lmao! grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Ogboraph(m): 2:55pm On May 21, 2017
Breaking News: Buhari Just Like Yar'adua All In Month Of May Is This True?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wuyexzy: 3:07pm On May 21, 2017
Ogboraph:
Breaking News: Buhari Just Like Yar'adua All In Month Of May Is This True?
bruh...what's your interest?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 3:07pm On May 21, 2017
Technical analysis is not indicator trading alone...it encompasses both price action and that s & r you are talking about.
There are three known style of trading :
1. Fundamental
2.Technical and
3.sentiment.
Whatever trading method you use are classified under these 3 ...fibs,indicators, bar chart,candle chart or price pattern e.t.c. and all those flag pattern and double top are classified under technical analysis.
When you have to follow the news to trade only, events,world politics,wars,crimes and others events then it's basically fundamental.
When you enter positions based off peoples thought or already positions or cot data,world bank buys/sell volumes, volume analysis e.t.c. then you are trading basically off sentiment.

Ask yourself this question, does your style of trading necessitate you to study a previous bar or candle or pattern or Indi or history at all ? Then its technical once its already history, a past minute or seconds already made it history and that's already technical.
Some people need to go study more, some people just assume they know what they don't know while feeling they know what actually they don't.

Tip: This whole thing started from someone, the main inventor before fakes came in and some genuine also.
Just in case you don't know ,try study about DOW THEORY and most likely his laws of trading. That is where all indicators started getting their idea from even the fibs,Murray maths,gann and all of them. Can't say much because the wisdom of great things have been made too simple and seen as foolish.
Note: I don't use indicators,I use fibs and in my style and that's my way of trading. Like I will always say; dance the dance that suite you. If your dance is not moving you or you don't like it then Learn some more or dig why your dance isn't interesting or in this case producing results.

I see a lot of times people come here to show how they bought with xyz lot size after the trade,I have a lot of problems with that because you have to show the trick before the facts anyone can post or come here with their best winning trades at any time to feel good about it. My concern is let's see the eggs before the fact and don't come here to show me golden eggs already. My mentor would always say ; I don't care about someone who shows a chart of a 500pips profit but I care about the one who made a public call and lost 1000 pips and lost it because you would just be deceiving yourself and paining behind. If you do both as in post the call before the move and also show your chart before and after it then you are good.
Lots of things to address but would stop here.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 21, 2017
^^ showing golden eggs is definitely not for you. its for people who want to be traders but dont want to be involved in trading. thats why its called signals. some people may not be interested in your technical jargons because basically they care pess how you use your terminologies to anaylse the market. they want to hear they can buy/sell at a particular point and tp/sl at another point. i am not here to teach anybody. infact this thread was not designed to do that. too many i too sabi here. stick to your lanes and continue using what works for you. if someone is interested in it and uses it and thinks it works for him too why not?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by mystockyear: 3:57pm On May 21, 2017
fundamental
technical and
sentiment
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 3:59pm On May 21, 2017
That's one of the things I wanted to address earlier but I needed an example.. Just because its an e-forum doesn't mean you could insult anyone or call them names or what they do nonsense or jargons. In all my post and even the last,i try as much to educate when asked a question and not throw words freely anyhow even if the other person seems not to know much.
I think this is noted now...whoever trades my analysis or signal as mostly called knows when I say buy or sell.
First, you can't and repeat can't teach me trading and that's a fact. We could prove it here
Secondly, I have never over stressed about being a better trader and that makes me avoid questions like how do you draw the line on your chart.
I am not a better trader,I am just another trader that's my mentality and it has kept me going.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by currentprice: 4:09pm On May 21, 2017
Ogboraph:
i want to learn how to be a profitable good trader is there anyone here that can lecture me. please

yes,,,, but you need to go and settle Manutd1 & Tolu debt first.... then comeback and get the clue grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 4:11pm On May 21, 2017
Mr Technical Analysis is shitty, Sit Down and BE HUMBLE when experienced traders like JLINE are making sense.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 4:18pm On May 21, 2017
currentprice:

yes,,,, but you need to go and settle Manutd1 & Tolu debt first.... then comeback and get the clue grin grin grin
You mean since season 13 or is it 14 self... The money should have grown interest now or even with current rate. 3 to 4 years now shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 21, 2017
JLINE. i am not, and i have never, and would not come here to put myself in a position where i act like i want to feel superior to anyother person here. like i said earlier i am not here to educate any person. i follow every single post here and i am sure you do too. if so, you would see where i asked people to go to babypips.com school if they want to know the first thing about trading. i am not selling any signal. i only put them up whenever i feel like and i only did that once or twice on a large scale. clearly you are not the only person who views this thread. so many newbies who are on demo and others who are on live accounts but are a bit confused. nobody is an island. we work differently and we all think differently. the way i see scenarios is totally different from yours. if in my head i feel pure na.ked trading shouldnt be classified as technical analysis, this is my opinion and i am not writing any freaking exam to tell anybody the answer that conforms to how society/others see it. i dont have time to write tradesetups. you do not know me, i also don't know you. if you have the time for your technicality here, i dont. You do not know how i come about them and i am not interested in making here my journal. this thread is not my father's business. nobody is paying me to sweet coat BUY/SELL. i m not here to compete with anybody. i am also not here to prove anything to anybody. Jargons is a right english word that doesnt connote insult or subjugate whatever you have going on for you on the thread. i owe nobody screenshots of my charts. if so, you can also show us how much you make per trade and your account balance. the last time i put my trade setup here was for people (who are interested) to see what currency pair is doing best and which they choose to take.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 4:42pm On May 21, 2017
The only problem people have is trying to re-invent the wheel... I gat no competition with anybody. Another mistake you're making again there,right in between the lines. You can't say what is or it is not when you didn't invent the wheel.
From your thinking, why not call buy sell and whenever you want to buy then click on sell button because you think its what it is. You are not in the position to say if naked chart is technical or fundamental that's my point, It is what it is. IPhone 7 is not iPhone 7 plus and just because you think it is doesn't change the fact that they are different because you are not the one who invented the wheel. The market wizards and even experienced traders over the years has agreed that naked trading is technical analysis and denying its not or trying to see it differently is just deceiving yourself.
And nah I haven't shown my account here and will never except maybe at some point in future to explain something or motivate ain't showing anything.
It was nice hearing your views just like in every threads of forex these kinda of talks are bound to happen always .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by harizonal123(m): 4:44pm On May 21, 2017
**Monday Alert**
Buy Eur/USD At the open of daily candle
Stop loss 130pips.
TP: coming soon
Personally I prefer trading without SL but due to the unpredictable nature of fx market I have learnt to protect my capital. Never allow your stop loss to be stop profit by using SL of 40pips and below. The market does not move in a straight line upward nor downward but rather in zigzag manner.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 4:49pm On May 21, 2017
harizonal123:
**Monday Alert**
Buy Eur/USD At the open of daily candle
Stop loss 130pips.
TP: coming soon
Personally I prefer trading without SL but due to the unpredictable nature of fx market I have learnt to protect my capital. Never allow your stop loss to be stop profit by using SL of 40pips and below The market does not move in a straight line upward nor downward but rather in zigzag manner.
On bolded, I totally disagree Sir... I am free today and I feel like looking for trouble. grin
There are people who uses 10 to 15pips stop traders and me at times that brings profits of more larger pips or even trend some times. One even has no drawdowns.
grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by currentprice: 4:57pm On May 21, 2017
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (222)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.