Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye (100349 Views)

Prophet Emmanuel Omale's 2017 Prophecies / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 01, 2017
luminouz:

Well....well....well..
Look at u....look at u......forming I love my boo..opening Ur mouth wide like my kid sister doing peekaboo.
On vivaliciousvivi's case...I will never retire..will do as she require but refire to acquire my desire.....which is too make her smile as wide as a meraiah! U know am like a messiah! cheesy
U feeling me bro.....still on d beat....making u soft n mushy like parboiled meat..sink u into peat n finally bring u up all thoroughly ladled like my grandma's wheat!
Ur flow is weak like 7days....Na today...wey I dey make all others meek after am done with my tweaks....then they just have to use d loo to take a leak.....

My nigga! U can't smash this!

angry angry
Birdman.. I make niggaz scream woah woah when I bust a rhyme...
Got electrifying flows like kainji dam..
But like Gej, I don't give a damn..
About you and your wacked rhymes..

Since your name is luminouz , I ma hang you on a tree like xmas light..
Then wrap ur body up in leaves like ofada rice..

I will Bruce Jenner this nigga... Bring a bítch out of a grown man..

angry grin grin

Vivaciousvivi till hillary Clinton becomes the president of usa..
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by leofab(f): 8:44pm On Jan 01, 2017
Sexxkillz:

On rampage by yahoo boy pastors, confusing their sheep and fleecing them of their hard earned money. . . Preaching "prosperity", as against "the kingdom of God", that Jesus preached while on earth. Mixing in politics and becoming "vice president", while Jesus refused to be made a king, saying that his kingdom is no part of the world. . .

I'm not asking you to donate your last offering to "God", I'm asking you to fucking use your commonsense.

That's how one idiot was shouting over the loud speakers minutes ago, telling his sheep that the first money they give in 2017 is to God, and that they should dance while they drop their offerings, for they were dancing into glory.

Guess what the sheep did. . . They danced!

Ask me if God spends money, or if he has a bank account.
God has an account in FirstBank
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by luminouz(m): 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2017
Mrtolotolo:

angry angry
Birdman.. I make niggaz scream woah woah when I bust a rhyme...
Got electrifying flows like kainji dam..
But like Gej, I don't give a damn..
About you and your wacked rhymes..

Since your name is luminouz , I ma hang you on a tree like xmas light..
Then wrap ur body up in leaves like ofada rice..

I will Bruce Jenner this nigga... Bring a bítch out of a grown man..

angry grin grin

Vivaciousvivi till hillary Clinton becomes the president of usa..

Ewwwwwwww! Just look at yew! Trying to be a player like Ghanaian Dede ayew......saying Ur flow is smooth? Cmon we all know this aint part of yew...coz Ur so stingy... just like a Jew
Hanging me like a Xmas tree is bae....coz u know without me u ain't seeing shit.....likely to take a dip drink from d toilet seat....coz without my light Ur likely to suck Ur own teat
Oh no....did i say boo....sorry nigga...cant stand ur poo.....u need me to light ur zoo...without me..all u can do is just coo
Oh no..did I hurt Ur feelings...did I make u weak.. did I make u dizzy.....calm down bro..so u won't go all whezzy!
Am d king.... Vivaliciousvivi is my queen.....two is bae...three is a crowd....am not proud..not loud..stop disturbing us.....go outside..Ur allowed to meow!

What say u bro! Ready to concede? cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Samcoflex75(m): 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2017
blakky97:
they'll take your dad to his grave right?

you are totally ignored, i dont even think you have a dad, do you know your dad? Shameless fool from a prostitute mother
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2017
luminouz:

Ewwwwwwww! Just look at yew! Trying to be a player like Ghanaian Dede ayew......saying Ur flow is smooth? Cmon we all know this aint part of yew...coz Ur so stingy... just like a Jew
Hanging me like a Xmas tree is bae....coz u know without me u ain't seeing shit.....likely to take a dip drink from d toilet seat....coz without my light Ur likely to suck Ur own teat
Oh no....did i say boo....sorry nigga...cant stand ur poo.....u need me to light ur zoo...without me..all u can do is just coo
Oh no..did I hurt Ur feelings...did I make u weak.. did I make u dizzy.....calm down bro..so u won't go all whezzy!
Am d king.... Vivaliciousvivi is my queen.....two is bae...three is a crowd....am not proud..not loud..stop disturbing us.....go outside..Ur allowed to meow!

What say u bro! Ready to concede? cheesy grin

I dey com..
I wan go shít grin

1 Like

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by luminouz(m): 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2017
Mrtolotolo:

I dey com..
I wan go shít grin
Lmao! I dey wait u for here! cheesy grin
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by ErnyyBobo: 10:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
curiositymaster:
THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR 2017 IS SURPRISE

NIGERIA
1. 2017 will be a year of surprises both for the oppressed and the oppressor; Those deliberately making life difficult for the common man will be relocated
2. The downward plunge will slow down, stop and reversal will begin

INDIVIDUALS
1. It will be a year of surprises
2. For prophets both true and false it will be a year of surprises
3. [size=15pt] There will be quite a large number of weddings [/size]
4. Soul winners will see their prophecies fulfilled almost as soon they are uttered

INTERNATIONAL
1. There will be surprises for many world governments
2. They are coming twos: monster earthquakes, monster floods, hurricanes and typhoons, monster tornadoes and monster fire outbreaks

And how the fuvk is that a Prophesy from a sky daddy. angry angry lipsrsealed
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by blakky97(m): 10:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
Samcoflex75:

you are totally ignored, i dont even think you have a dad,
product of a cursed seemen. That's who you are. You will die by accident this year. Amen. Dey run mouth. Ordinary bicycle go jam you and na there you go pass go. Dey watch.
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Samcoflex75(m): 5:04am On Jan 02, 2017
blakky97:
product of a cursed seemen. That's who you are. You will die by accident this year. Amen. Dey run mouth. Ordinary bicycle go jam you and na there you go pass go. Dey watch.

now i know you are a big fool, there is no need talking to you, you are just senseless, na you and your family go die first, fool
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by candygebsslim: 7:33am On Jan 02, 2017
Things greatly improved towards the end of year, sorry you weren't a partaker.

quote author=randomperson post=52431115]Very vague prophecies... I think it's because not all last years prophecies came to pass and people noticed... Like the one about STD and the one that says things will improve before the end of the year[/quote]
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Samcoflex75(m): 7:50am On Jan 02, 2017
blakky97:

Accidents cannot come near my dwelling because i know the God am serving, it only you idiots that serve moon that believe accidents can take their life
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 02, 2017
luminouz:

Lmao! I dey wait u for here! cheesy grin

Luminouz ooooo!!!!!
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by luminouz(m): 8:43am On Jan 02, 2017
Mrtolotolo:

Luminouz ooooo!!!!!
Mrtolotolo aaaaa!!!!!! grin
How u dey my guy?
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 02, 2017
luminouz:

Mrtolotolo aaaaa!!!!!! grin
How u dey my guy?

Ayam fine ... angry

Are you ready for battle?

Wey the woman we dey fight on top sef
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by luminouz(m): 8:50am On Jan 02, 2017
Mrtolotolo:

Ayam fine ... angry

Are you ready for battle?

Wey the woman we dey fight on top sef
OK
U know am always ready

No know wia she dey oooooooooooo!

Maybe she no even send us sef......Na we just dey catch our fun!
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 02, 2017
luminouz:

OK
U know am always ready

No know wia she dey oooooooooooo!

Maybe she no even send us sef......Na we just dey catch our fun!

Hehehe!!!
Bang Bang!
I bounced in the arena like koro epon meji. ..
Birdman, sweet like ewa ibeji. Vivaliciousvivi fine pass Linda Ikeji..

Oya let's go!
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 02, 2017
Mrtolotolo:

Hehehe!!! Bang Bang! I bounced in the arena like koro epon meji. .. Birdman, sweet like ewa ibeji. Vivaliciousvivi fine pass Linda Ikeji..
Oya let's go!
Una no dey tire? Abi you honeybadger?
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 02, 2017
Mrtolotolo:

Hehehe!!! Bang Bang! I bounced in the arena like koro epon meji. .. Birdman, sweet like ewa ibeji. Vivaliciousvivi fine pass Linda Ikeji..
Oya let's go!
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by luminouz(m): 9:04am On Jan 02, 2017
Mrtolotolo:

Hehehe!!!
Bang Bang!
I bounced in the arena like koro epon meji. ..
Birdman, sweet like ewa ibeji. Vivaliciousvivi fine pass Linda Ikeji..

Oya let's go!

Boom boom
I sweep em all off with a broom
Are u still in Ur room....hustle hard nigga coz hunger dey loom
Just like a rifle..I go Ka-boom.....I don go in my Lamborghini... Just like zoom!
Vivalixiousvivi is mine......from 1 to 100..even till nine
If love is a crime...I will do my time n still keep up with my mime!

Let's go diaaaa!
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 02, 2017
curiositymaster:

Ehen..
Na you kidnap viva abi..
*tears him watery slap*

cheesy
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by luminouz(m): 9:08am On Jan 02, 2017
curiositymaster:

Loooooool! How u dey my guy!
Today is mrtolotolo vs luminouz part 2......

Stay tuned homie!
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Blonchilli(m): 9:08am On Jan 02, 2017
Sexxkillz:
Sheep cannot read. . . Sheep, cannot read.
Aye! Chale I feel that one for my bone. Savage!
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 02, 2017
luminouz:

Loooooool! How u dey my guy!
Today is mrtolotolo vs luminouz part 2......

Stay tuned homie!

Me wey dey on top couch with my 3D glasses on and pop corn with a very chilled bottle of sans cream soda dey watch una. And guess who's sitting beside me....

You guessed right vivaciousvivi
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by luminouz(m): 9:18am On Jan 02, 2017
curiositymaster:

Me wey dey on top couch with my 3D glasses on and pop corn with a very chilled bottle of sans cream soda dey watch una. And guess who's sitting beside me....

You guessed right viva!

Wotdafuck? D viva dey with u?
Mrtolotolo come hia come hear something ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Are u sure we no go call off dis battle?
Chain..diarizgod ooooo!
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by luminouz(m): 9:20am On Jan 02, 2017
curiositymaster:

You guessed right viva!

Chai...diarizgod ooooo!
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 02, 2017
luminouz:

Boom boom
I sweep em all off with a broom
Are u still in Ur room....hustle hard nigga coz hunger dey loom
Just like a rifle..I go Ka-boom.....I don go in my Lamborghini... Just like zoom!
Vivalixiousvivi is mine......from 1 to 100..even till nine
If love is a crime...I will do my time n still keep up with my mime!

Let's go diaaaa!

Birdman...
I punch like foreman and weave like Ali.. and inflict wound on luminouz , no need for cutlass.. then make u cry like northerners without bringing bomb blasts..

I'll disconnect his lights and put him in a blackout/ then shove curiositymaster's bone in his big mouth.. torturing his senses, and if the man shouts... he'd be dead in seconds.....cos his time just ran out.. lights out..
You can call me mavrodi when I make luminouz freeze like mmm's account..

Vivaliciousvivi till garuba lawal becomes the manager of Real Madrid! @@@ grin grin
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 02, 2017
Mrtolotolo:

Ehen..
Na you kidnap viva abi..
*tears him watery slap*

cheesy

Shebi I don tell you say Vivaliciousvivi is mine, all of una just they yarn.

*wants to return slap, but viva puts hands on my chest and kissed the slapped side of the face (just on the spot)*
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 02, 2017
luminouz:

Chain..diarizgod ooooo!

No mind him..
The guy dey apata mountain on 7days special prayers to get his money back from mavrodi..

He dey hallucinate.. grin
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 02, 2017
curiositymaster:

*wants to return slap, but viva puts hands on my chest and kissed the slapped side of the face (just on the spot)*

Yimu...

Join the battle na cheesy grin
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by luminouz(m): 9:32am On Jan 02, 2017
Mrtolotolo:

Birdman...
I punch like foreman and weave like Ali.. and inflict wound on luminouz , no need for cutlass.. then make u cry like northerners without bringing bomb blasts..

I'll disconnect his lights and put him in a blackout/ then shove curiositymaster's bone in his big mouth.. torturing his senses, and if the man shouts... he'd be dead in seconds.....cos his time just ran out.. lights out..
You can call me mavrodi when I make luminouz freeze like mmm's account..

Vivaliciousvivi till garuba lawal becomes the manager of Real Madrid! @@@ grin grin

Really? Lemme serve u bro!

Its me again......Mr doppelganger
Dropping em left n right using only banger
Mrtolotolo got burnt n rose up in anger
I schooled his ass n guess what? He wept like a little ginger who ate rice with too much maggi onga!
Everyone thought Ur tough like a gangster
Even curiousmaster thought Ur a mobster
I laughed out loud as I told him Ur just a lobster
He was like wtf? So Mrtolotolo is a fraudster
Kip em coming....u can't stop this
On a rollercoaster ..u can't top this
From coast to coast....I still pop things
U can't beat me....will make u mop things!

Let's see what u got broooo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 02, 2017
Mrtolotolo:

Yimu...
Join the battle na cheesy grin
Fine boy like me battle, I dey craze?
I go move una go romance section with a nice topic
'The Clash of the Titans (Nairalanders battle to win a woman's heart)
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by luminouz(m): 9:34am On Jan 02, 2017
curiositymaster:

Really? U sure say u no dey dream?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook / Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.