Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Buhari's Report Card to be presented to Nigerians On May 29- Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Report Card to be presented to Nigerians On May 29- Presidency (1171 Views)

Atiku Paid $10m To 10 Generals To Overthrow President Buhari – Report / Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) / Katsina Refinery: SouthSouth Governors, PANDEF Speak On Anti-Buhari Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Report Card to be presented to Nigerians On May 29- Presidency by osinbanjoisaliar: 7:33am On May 22, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari’s
achievements in his two years as
president will be presented to
Nigerians on May 29, in what the
Presidency has called a “presidential
level report card”. The Senior Special Assistant to Acting
President Yemi Osinbajo on Media and
Publicity, Mr Laolu Akande, disclosed
this in a statement yesterday. Akande explained that it was part of
activities lined up for the
commemoration of the second year of
President Buhari’s administration. He confirmed that the presidential level
report card event on the Social
Investment Programmes (SIP) of
Buhari’s Presidency, would be held at
the Aso Rock Presidential Villa in Abuja.
“Here at this national event, we shall
be updating Nigerians on the progress
so far attained, how we are addressing
some challenges and how President
Buhari’s Social Investment Programmes
would be significantly expanded going forward.
“The SIPs are the N-Power which
engaged 200,000 unemployed
Nigerians graduates for a volunteer job
programmers; the Conditional Cash
Transfer being implemented now in
nine states, the General Economic and Empowerment Programme (GEEP)–a
micro credit scheme that has given out
almost 60,000 loans out already; and
the National Homegrown School
Feeding Programme where 25 million
meals have been served and over one million primary school pupils in at least
seven states are being fed and over
11,000 cooks hired,” Akande said in the
statement.
www.dailypost.ng/2017/05/22/buharis-scorecard-presented-nigerians-may-29-presidency/
Re: Buhari's Report Card to be presented to Nigerians On May 29- Presidency by DropShot: 7:35am On May 22, 2017
Buhari has surely performed far better than the govt it replaced. Fact!

1. Security - A
2. Corruption - B
3. Economy - C (considering the humongous debt he inherited from GEJ and the fact many states couldn't pay salaries before he came).
4. Capital/infrastructural project - C

Had PMB had access to a third of what GEJ had, more positive results would have been achieved.

If you doubt me, ask PDP how far with their Twitter Poll. grin grin grin

No be to come Nairaland dey wail from morning till night about PMB be the thing. More sensible people are on Twitter and Facebook where your true identity can be matched with what you say/do.

Barring ill-health, PMB will be returned in 2019. Keep this post for record.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Report Card to be presented to Nigerians On May 29- Presidency by seunlayi(m): 7:35am On May 22, 2017
Waiting for the day
Re: Buhari's Report Card to be presented to Nigerians On May 29- Presidency by osinbanjoisaliar: 7:37am On May 22, 2017
So you will write an exam, mark your own script and grade yourself. Welldone. Anything other than an F9 parrallel and a probation is JAMB positive marking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Report Card to be presented to Nigerians On May 29- Presidency by seunlayi(m): 7:39am On May 22, 2017
DropShot:

You are saying what buhari can't say. NA you sabi run mouth pass? Which town you dey sef? You no dey see people around you? You no dey hear about snipper......, Lagoon, rope tight to tree etc?

Wake up my friend

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Report Card to be presented to Nigerians On May 29- Presidency by osinbanjoisaliar: 7:40am On May 22, 2017
DropShot:

1. Security - A
2. Corruption - B
3. Economy - C (considering the humongous debt he inherited from GEJ and the fact many states couldn't pay salaries before he came).

Had PMB had access to a third of what GEJ had, more positive results would have been achieved.

its too early to start drinking this morning. How in gods name did you award him a C in economy

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Report Card to be presented to Nigerians On May 29- Presidency by seunlayi(m): 7:40am On May 22, 2017
DropShot:

1. Security - A
2. Corruption - B

PERMANENT SECRETARY OF ZOMBIES SPOTTED

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Report Card to be presented to Nigerians On May 29- Presidency by DropShot: 7:42am On May 22, 2017
seunlayi:
PERMANENT SECRETARY OF ZOMBIES SPOTTED
The day you can make coherent sentences apart from throwing childish rants, you're liberated.
Re: Buhari's Report Card to be presented to Nigerians On May 29- Presidency by DropShot: 7:44am On May 22, 2017
[s]
seunlayi:

You are saying what buhari can't say. NA you sabi run mouth pass? Which town you dey sef? You no dey see people around you? You no dey hear about snipper......, Lagoon, rope tight to tree etc?

Wake up my friend
[/s]
Incoherent post!
Re: Buhari's Report Card to be presented to Nigerians On May 29- Presidency by Segadem(m): 7:45am On May 22, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:
So you will write an exam, mark your own script and grade yourself. Welldone. Anything other than an F9 parrallel and a probation is JAMB positive marking
this is advanced exam, so we are expecting either yellow card or red card grin
Re: Buhari's Report Card to be presented to Nigerians On May 29- Presidency by PointZerom: 7:45am On May 22, 2017
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Report Card to be presented to Nigerians On May 29- Presidency by Swiftlee(m): 8:04am On May 22, 2017
This government!! Is it not when you have done something reasonable you write report on? Well, they can also report on their laxity so far!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Report Card to be presented to Nigerians On May 29- Presidency by ACHILLES45: 8:09am On May 22, 2017
YEAH, I'M ALSO EXPECTING MORE CHIBOK GIRLS TO BE RELEASED SO THAT IT CAN BE ADDED TO THE SCORE CARD.
PERSON WEY NO PASS WAEC DEY PASS JAMB?

IT BAFFLES ME HOW SOME ACCLAIMED LEADERS OF TOMORROW REASON, SOMEONE IS WASTING A WHOLE 3YRS OF OVER 200M PEOPLE AND IT IS OK WITH SOME YOUTHS JUST because OF SENTIMENT AND TRIBALISM. BRAINWASHING NO BE JAZZ I SWEAR.

IF ONLY THEY KNEW WHAT THEY COULD ACHIEVE WITH JUST A MONTH OF ACTIVE ENGAGEMENT WITH THEIR LIFE AND BRAIN INTO SOMETHING USEFUL.

MY CLASSMATE MAKES OVER A MILLION A MONTH (2 WKS IN 2 WKS OUT) WORKING WITH TOTAL JUST WITH HIS OND RESULT, HE HAS ACHIEVED A MILESTONE, AND SOME PIGS WILL BE WILLING TO DEFEND SOME OLD DYING VEGETABLE WHO HAS DENIED THEM A CHANCE TO EXPLORE THEIR BRAIN AND TALENT JUST because OF SENTIMENTS.

I PITY FOR NIGERIAN YOUTHS, MORE ESPECIALLY OUR AFONJA MUSLIMS. THEIR MUMU NEVER DO.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Report Card to be presented to Nigerians On May 29- Presidency by obonujoker(m): 8:26am On May 22, 2017
see passingshot above deceiving his afonjaoc muslim self.... grin
Re: Buhari's Report Card to be presented to Nigerians On May 29- Presidency by DeadlyViper000: 8:39am On May 22, 2017
[s]
DropShot:

1. Security - A
2. Corruption - B

No be to come Nairaland dey wail from morning till night about PMB be the thing. More sensible people are on Twitter and Facebook where your true identity can be matched with what you say/do.

[/s]Stale trash Buhari is the worst president since mankind
kiss the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Report Card to be presented to Nigerians On May 29- Presidency by ipobsarefools: 10:14am On May 22, 2017
[s]
DeadlyViper000:
Stale trash Buhari is the worst president since mankind
kiss the truth
[/s]
Hehehe. I don catch am. Na here you come hide dey do your thing only you abi? Okay I don see you. Anyway, I'm busy now, will be back shortly.
Re: Buhari's Report Card to be presented to Nigerians On May 29- Presidency by gsmcoder: 10:36am On May 22, 2017
hmmm this was last exam

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Report Card to be presented to Nigerians On May 29- Presidency by DeadlyViper000: 10:55am On May 22, 2017
[s]
ipobsarefools:
[s][/s]
Hehehe. I don catch am. Na here you come hide dey do your thing only you abi? Okay I don see you. Anyway, I'm busy now, will be back shortly.
[/s]
shatap there and get out!

catch wetin me we lost your moniker i think say na ipobarefools not observing the "s"

well behave or... cheesy
Re: Buhari's Report Card to be presented to Nigerians On May 29- Presidency by PREBuhari2019: 11:00am On May 22, 2017
mad people at it again, you know is only mad people that doesnt have shame. Thats what i called this govt.
Re: Buhari's Report Card to be presented to Nigerians On May 29- Presidency by ipobsarefools: 12:04pm On May 22, 2017
[s]
DeadlyViper000:

catch wetin me we lost your moniker i think say na ipobarefools not observing the "s"

well behave or... cheesy
[/s]

Shatap there and get out. nonsense trash. Now that you have found me, let's go there. Anyway, nonsense trash trash and more trash.
Re: Buhari's Report Card to be presented to Nigerians On May 29- Presidency by DeadlyViper000: 12:29pm On May 22, 2017
[s]
ipobsarefools:
[s][/s]

Shatap there and get out. nonsense trash. Now that you have found me, let's go there. Anyway, nonsense trash trash and more trash.
[/s]
off topic

mynd44 is there punishment for people derailing posts?
Re: Buhari's Report Card to be presented to Nigerians On May 29- Presidency by ipobsarefools: 12:32pm On May 22, 2017
DeadlyViper000:

off topic

mynd44 is there punishment for people derailing posts?
Myn44, if my comment qualifies for derailment, he started it
DeadlyViper000:

well behave or... cheesy
Re: Buhari's Report Card to be presented to Nigerians On May 29- Presidency by Achuwa1(m): 1:05pm On May 22, 2017
They should not also forget to include what Emir sanusi said about the fg on how they have turned cbn to ATM machine & have withdrawn close to 4.5trilliom from our Apex bank.
A govt that is full of deceit & tht schemed the masses into power.
Re: Buhari's Report Card to be presented to Nigerians On May 29- Presidency by Bizibi(m): 1:09pm On May 22, 2017
DropShot:

1. Security - A
2. Corruption - B

hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He will return as what.....a skeleton or will the body have a tissue?
Re: Buhari's Report Card to be presented to Nigerians On May 29- Presidency by reptile1: 1:12pm On May 22, 2017
Are they reporting their collective failure on may 29th or sometin worse than failure?

Bunch of retards in government

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Report Card to be presented to Nigerians On May 29- Presidency by Splashme: 1:13pm On May 22, 2017
Ew
Re: Buhari's Report Card to be presented to Nigerians On May 29- Presidency by vedaxcool(m): 1:19pm On May 22, 2017
DropShot:

1. Security - A
2. Corruption - B

Gbamest

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Referendum: The Catalonian Example Is The Best / Throwback Photo Of Late Libyan Leader Muammar Gaddafi On A Visit To Lagos In1982 / Nigerian Military Incapable Of Holding Recaptured Territories From BH- US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.