Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Land Purchase. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land Purchase. (898 Views)

Land Purchase Advise / Secrets Of Land Purchase In Nigeria / Land Surveyours The 1st Professional Needed Before Any Land Purchase Is Made (2) (3) (4)

Land Purchase. by blissieng(f): 11:38am On Nov 20, 2009
All,

Please I need informations about land in Lagos and Abuja.

Nothing expensive, Residential please - nothing else.

Thanks . . . in advance!
Re: Land Purchase. by kasmon: 12:46pm On Nov 20, 2009
hello ,
the prices of land in lagos,abuja or else where varies.depending on the location(area of choice), and the documents such land carries(documents available.
we'll need more explanations as regards the following:
1. choice of area.
2. size of land desired.
3. budgetted cost of purchase.{not compulsory).
with this information we will be able to satisfy you more.
rgrds
Re: Land Purchase. by blissieng(f): 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2009
Location - Anywhere that's being developed already. Doesnt have to be central.

Budget - up to N300K (at least a plot).

Will be in Nig. in Dec. and will like to view.
Re: Land Purchase. by igbonla(m): 1:10pm On Nov 21, 2009
blissieng:

Location - Anywhere that's being developed already. Doesnt have to be central.

Budget - up to N300K (at least a plot).

Will be in Nig. in Dec. and will like to view.

N300K for Lagos or Abuja plot You need to change your expectations and plan appropriately. Maybe Ikorodu or Mowe, your budget is not good enough to put you in Lagos.

All the best.
Re: Land Purchase. by son1679: 7:17pm On Nov 22, 2009
If dont mind ikorodu,or opposite faith tabernacle aka,winners chapel.you can contact me on sonforall@ymail.com or 08024158635.Its genuine.Hp to hear from you.
Re: Land Purchase. by property23: 9:50am On Nov 23, 2009
you need to change your plan because land in Lagos is more than that, but if later change your plan,

you can reach me on:-

08037359192 or olowosaudiconsultantproperties@yahoo.com
Re: Land Purchase. by property23: 9:53am On Nov 23, 2009
you need to change your plan because land in Lagos is more than that, but if you want land at lekki or eleko. then

you can reach me on:-

08037359192 or olowosaudiconsultantproperties@yahoo.com
Re: Land Purchase. by kasmon: 10:24am On Nov 23, 2009
im sorry with your budgeted cost, its impossible to get a plot of land anywhere in lagos or abuja.
but i will likely suggest you can get one within that price range in lagos environs (i mean lagos/ogun boundary towns.)
If you are interested or for further enquiries,pls contact us on our e-mail:

Aseeseproperties@hotmail.com

Re: Land Purchase. by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 23, 2009
If you see anyone willing to sell you a plot for 300k within any developed parts of Lagos, then you definitely are headed for trouble.
Ikorodu is about the only place, and with all its land grabbing wahala, its a no go if you wont be building on the land right away.
Otta side is tough, simply because its fast developing, and theres is the problem with the teeming omoniles down there.
Ifo and Mowe are about perfect, but you wont get a land for 300k in Mowe. Whoever you meet with probably take into somewhere bushy, though nearby like Ofada or Owode. You can contact me if you need a break down on how this things are. But in Lagos, for 300K, that was like 15 years ago.
Re: Land Purchase. by blissieng(f): 7:53pm On Nov 23, 2009

I wasnt looking for a plot in Lekki or VI for that price. . . cheesy cheesy

Funny.

I meant lagos/Abuja outskirt. Got a price for 300K around Sabon - Lugbe. . . and Another place in Abj(dont rem. the name).

I know for certain I can get a place in Ota - For sure. . . .

Thanks a bunch for the replies. . . Keep 'em coming.

Comments made me laugh though. cheesy cheesy Thanks.

Nairaland Real Estate/ Property Testimonies / . / 5 Bedroom Duplex With 2 Mini Flat, 5 Toilets And Baths