Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,052 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Please Thank God On My Behalf That I Am Not Dead - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Thank God On My Behalf That I Am Not Dead (1052 Views)

Fake Jesus, Michael Job Is Not Dead (photos) / Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice / Zimbabwean Pastor "Calls God On Phone, Speaks With Him In Church". Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Thank God On My Behalf That I Am Not Dead by menzo4u: 2:56am On Jan 01, 2017
The people of Ogunmokun Street in Mushin welcomes the new year in sorrow this morning. Just as we all know that people "blow" knockout in jubilation to welcome the new year as usual, some people threw BANGER at a LIVE WHIRE and it dropped and killed 3 people instantly! Those who are not dead are brutally injured.

My BIG thanks to God is that, I left that same spot where the LIVE WHIRE dropped, just about 5 minutes to that time.
Re: Please Thank God On My Behalf That I Am Not Dead by luvinhubby(m): 2:59am On Jan 01, 2017
menzo4u:
The people of Ogunmokun Street in Mushin welcomes the new year in sorrow this morning. Just as we all know that people "blow" knockout in jubilation to welcome the new year as usual, some people threw BANGER at a LIVE WHIRE and it dropped and killed 3 people instantly! Those who are not dead are brutally injured.

My BIG thanks to God is that, I left that same spot where the LIVE WHIRE dropped, just about 5 minutes to that time.

Thank God for your life.
Re: Please Thank God On My Behalf That I Am Not Dead by udysweet(f): 3:05am On Jan 01, 2017
NAwa o. All these fireworks thingy I hate them. Thank God for your life and rip to the deceased. So sad on new years day
Re: Please Thank God On My Behalf That I Am Not Dead by Ranchhoddas: 3:05am On Jan 01, 2017
Tragic. The government should do something about these high tension wires hanging all over the place. There are people living in front of a transformer and an array of wires somewhere around my street. I am miffed by the amount of risk they take everyday of their lives. Guess they have no choice.
Thank God for your life bro.
My atheist brethren; Food don land.
Happy new year!!
Re: Please Thank God On My Behalf That I Am Not Dead by menzo4u: 3:07am On Jan 01, 2017
luvinhubby:

Thank God for your life.
Thanks a lot. It was terrible beyond explanation
Re: Please Thank God On My Behalf That I Am Not Dead by hopefulLandlord: 3:08am On Jan 01, 2017
luvinhubby:

Thank God for your life.

for the Green and Whites

May freedom forever fly, let it ring.

Salute the ones who died

The ones that give their lives

So we don't have to sacrifice

All the things we love...............

Like our chicken fried
And cold beer on a Friday night
A pair of jeans that fit just right
And the radio up
I love to see the sun rise
See the love in my woman's eyes
Feel the touch of a precious child
And know a mother's love

*Music
Re: Please Thank God On My Behalf That I Am Not Dead by Nobody: 3:12am On Jan 01, 2017
Wow. Yahweh would abandon all of them to die, but he actually needed some people to talk about his goodness hence saving some the calamity.
Re: Please Thank God On My Behalf That I Am Not Dead by Nobody: 3:19am On Jan 01, 2017
udysweet:
NAwa o. All these fireworks thingy I hate them. Thank God for your life and rip to the deceased. So sad on new years day

Why thanking ineffectual God? The same God who watched idly as the rest struggled to death? Why couldn't he save all of them? These are people who are probably just returning back from church, where they rendered prayers for protection to God but he couldn't avert the disaster. Nonsense.
Re: Please Thank God On My Behalf That I Am Not Dead by ramdris(m): 3:29am On Jan 01, 2017
Happy for ur parents cos na dem for suffer pain if u had died also...
Re: Please Thank God On My Behalf That I Am Not Dead by shininglite(m): 3:35am On Jan 01, 2017
NinjaX:

Why thanking ineffectual God? The same God who watched idly as the rest struggled to death? Why couldn't he save all of them? These are people who are probably just returning back from church, where they rendered prayers for protection to God but he couldn't avert the disaster. Nonsense.

As expected they are here to attack

Who are you to question God?

A fool says in his heart that there is no God
Psalm 53 vs 1..

Your complain or rage takes nothing away from God's greatness
Re: Please Thank God On My Behalf That I Am Not Dead by babseg(m): 3:37am On Jan 01, 2017
menzo4u:

Thank God for your life but Bros but why you dey call it WHIRE
Re: Please Thank God On My Behalf That I Am Not Dead by menzo4u: 3:50am On Jan 01, 2017
babseg:

Thank God for your life but Bros but why you dey call it WHIRE
lolz...no mind me jare, I Just feel like. Hope you have no problem with that?
Re: Please Thank God On My Behalf That I Am Not Dead by babseg(m): 4:02am On Jan 01, 2017
menzo4u:
lolz...no mind me jare, I Just feel like. Hope you have no problem with that?

Not at all bro just dey curious maybe it's a new slang that I'm missing.
Re: Please Thank God On My Behalf That I Am Not Dead by queenitee(f): 4:03am On Jan 01, 2017
That's one of the reason I fear that thing..
If you wantu kill me,just throw a banger at me

Thank God.. Happy new year
Re: Please Thank God On My Behalf That I Am Not Dead by ajanma2(m): 4:16am On Jan 01, 2017
may the souls of the faithful departed through the mercy of God r.i.p
Re: Please Thank God On My Behalf That I Am Not Dead by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 01, 2017
shininglite:

As expected they are here to attack
Who are you to question God?
A fool says in his heart that there is no God Psalm 53 vs 1..
Your complain or rage takes nothing away from God's greatness
I hear you.
Re: Please Thank God On My Behalf That I Am Not Dead by udysweet(f): 7:40am On Jan 01, 2017
Oga,too early in the year o. You have the option to have jus read aand scroll past my post rather than this analysis you jus did for me. Better still you would have jus made a fresh post and comment. I'm not here to drag issues with an atheist(cos I'm thinking you're one) I consider the end of your comment ,rude. I'm not asking for an apology ,I'm only asking that yoou don't look for trouble wit what u type pls. Happy new year
NinjaX:

Re: Please Thank God On My Behalf That I Am Not Dead by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 01, 2017
udysweet:
Oga,too early in the year o. You have the option to have jus read aand scroll past my post rather than this analysis you jus did for me. Better still you would have jus made a fresh post and comment. I'm not here to drag issues with an atheist(cos I'm thinking you're one) I consider the end of your comment ,rude. I'm not asking for an apology ,I'm only asking that yoou don't look for trouble wit what u type pls. Happy new year
It's all good. Wish you same.
Re: Please Thank God On My Behalf That I Am Not Dead by luvmijeje(f): 9:00am On Jan 01, 2017
Bros thank God for your life but let me leave you vwith this verse:

He who find his life shall lose it. He who lose his life for my sake shall find it.

If you have not given your life to Christ, then you've been giving another chance to get close to him. Those who died knowing him are far far better than you.
Re: Please Thank God On My Behalf That I Am Not Dead by menzo4u: 9:14am On Jan 01, 2017
luvmijeje:
Bros thank God for your life but let me leave you vwith this verse:

He who find his life shall lose it. He who lose his life for my sake shall find it.

If you have not given your life to Christ, then you've been giving another chance to get close to him. Those who died knowing him are far far better than you.
Thanks for the words. I believe in Jesus (PBUH, as a messanger of God) not as my saviour. I give thanks to Almighty Allah for His protection over my life for He alone owns my life.

I will continue to worship, praise and thank Allah through His Holy Prophet Mohammad (SAW) for the gift of life.

(1) (Reply)

No Makeup Photos Of A Lord Chosen Church Member On Her Wedding Day Go Viral / Get Professional Flyers For Your Church @cheap Prices / 5 Ways To Overcome A Spiritual Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.